You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Top Hat Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Top Hat Boy

 

I was once in my house on my own, my parents had gone out for the night, when I walked through the hallway into the living room and I saw this little boy standing over my dog, and my dog was looking up at him, he was sort of stroking my dog, and he was wearing a top hat. I doubled checked and he was gone, but my dog was still looking up.

Then a couple of days later, my brother was in the house, talking to his friend over the computer, he put his web-cam on, then got up to go to the loo, and when he came back his friend, who he was on web-cam, said "who is that little boy?" (thinking it was like my brother's little cousin or something) when actually, my brother was home alone. His friend said he had seen a small boy wearing black wander into the room, appear on web-cam, and then disappear.

My house is brand new, so I can't figure out why it would be haunted, but it is built where a mental hospital was used to be built. what is going on?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

megster717 (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
It seems like the little boy might have been a patient at the mental hospital, and died there.
Try to put his spirit at rest and communicate with him. 😳
stargazer026 (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-05)
Hi, I'm very curious to know how you found out about the houses history my son has told me that when he was sitting in the loungeroom and heard a noise he looked and seen a dark grey shadow its arms, legs were a pointy shape and was wearing a top hat...
madCapper (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-13)
A LOT of people are seeing a man dressed in black cape and top hat. It looks like weird is the new normal!
jessy (6 stories) (35 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-04)
Just cause the house is brand new doesn't mean it can't be haunted. A lot of times, it is the land rather than the building. If it was built where a mental hospital used to be, I would do some research. You will probably find some answers.
Nicole (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-04)
Hmmmm..It Happened To My Friend To His House Was Built Over A Hospital In Canada Though He Was On Web Cam And I Saw A Little Boy Playing With Toy Cars An I Ask "Who Is That Little Boy Over There?" He Looked Back And Said Which Little Boy I Dont See Anything And He Was Home Alone So It Freaked Both Of Us Out So When He Looked At The History Of The House He Found Out It Was Built On Top Of A Hospital That Burned Down..And Like 80 Years Ago Before It Burned A Little Boy Was Diagnosed With Cancer And Died He Was Only 6 Years Old And It Said That His Favorite PassTime Was Playing With Toy Cars So We Freaked Out Even More And Thats Pretty Much It..

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: