I was about 6 or 7 when this happened. It was a very bright morning and I had just woken up. When I looked to my side I saw a tall man in a black suit and a top hat. I have a very clear vision of him except for his face, he looked perfectly normal, if you were to see him on the street you wouldn't think much of it. He had ginger hair, a shaved beard and he looked to be in his 20's.
He was simply staring at me as I was sleeping so, of course, I was shocked but before I could react he disappeared.
Some notes worth mentioning:
1) I was sharing a room with my older brother at the time. (who is 2 years older than me) He was awake on his phone and didn't see a thing, I never told him but if a man was there it'd be hard to miss.
2) I'm sure it wasn't a dream because I went on with my day normally and didn't wake up again or anything like that.
3) My older sister has seen a woman sitting on the toilet once (just sitting not doing potty matters) and I've felt many presences in this house in certain areas for years. My mom does believe me, she has tried holy water and getting help to get rid of whatever is here but it never helps.
4) I'm an extremely paranoid person and having the feeling of being watched only makes it worse, plus it lowers my self-esteem more and more. I can't even feel comfortable while I'm alone because I feel like I'm being watched.
5) My friend suggested I try to find information on my house to see if it has any past history of hauntings but I found nothing. (This house is about 20 years old)
I also did some research on people who have had similar experiences with a "black suit/top hat man" and everyone's experiences are negative. He didn't harm me but my experience is similar to others such as his dressing, he appeared while I was sleeping, and he looked like a normal human.