As I'm sure some of you have read my stories (Female, snake like voice 1 and 2-- well the situation continues. As I have stated in the past, I am the only person in my immediate family that believes in spirits, demons, etc.
Well, it all started last night when I got thirsty and decided to get some bottled water from the fridge, and to make a quick stop at the bathroom. As I was walking down the hall, I got my usual strange feelings I get when walking through my house. A very potent mixture of fear, being watched, and paranoia, and as usual, these feelings were accompanied by a presence of some sort, and a strange happening.
I had become paranoid ever since the day we moved in, but I researched every possible thing I could on the house and found nothing out of the ordinary. Now I am sourly convinced I am being haunted by some form of a person. I know this because strange, unexplainable events have been occurring. I will list them below in order.
1. My mother's smoke alarm went off (a day after my brothers) and once again, no smoke, and nothing was wrong with the alarm.
2. I took a picture in my room near my piano, and the lights were off, in the left hand corner of the picture, you can see a part of a white, glowing orb as it floats out of view. (I will try and post the picture)
3. While bathing in the bathtub, a brush flew across the room and almost hit me in the head.
4. I feel as though I am being watched constantly (though it never follows me out of the house, yet)
5. I hear strange voices and sounds at both day and night, which my other family members do not hear.
So far, it hasn't really done anything but scare me. I hope it will go away on its own, because so far talking to it only makes it upset.
If anyone has any helpful tips other then house blessings (which my parents say is not going to happen anytime soon) PLEASE SHARE THEM! I am desperate and scared, because lately the events are getting worse!
Thanks for reading, God Bless,