You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strangest Happenings

Real Ghost Stories

Strangest Happenings

 

As I'm sure some of you have read my stories (Female, snake like voice 1 and 2-- well the situation continues. As I have stated in the past, I am the only person in my immediate family that believes in spirits, demons, etc.

Well, it all started last night when I got thirsty and decided to get some bottled water from the fridge, and to make a quick stop at the bathroom. As I was walking down the hall, I got my usual strange feelings I get when walking through my house. A very potent mixture of fear, being watched, and paranoia, and as usual, these feelings were accompanied by a presence of some sort, and a strange happening.

I had become paranoid ever since the day we moved in, but I researched every possible thing I could on the house and found nothing out of the ordinary. Now I am sourly convinced I am being haunted by some form of a person. I know this because strange, unexplainable events have been occurring. I will list them below in order.

1. My mother's smoke alarm went off (a day after my brothers) and once again, no smoke, and nothing was wrong with the alarm.

2. I took a picture in my room near my piano, and the lights were off, in the left hand corner of the picture, you can see a part of a white, glowing orb as it floats out of view. (I will try and post the picture)

3. While bathing in the bathtub, a brush flew across the room and almost hit me in the head.

4. I feel as though I am being watched constantly (though it never follows me out of the house, yet)

5. I hear strange voices and sounds at both day and night, which my other family members do not hear.

So far, it hasn't really done anything but scare me. I hope it will go away on its own, because so far talking to it only makes it upset.

If anyone has any helpful tips other then house blessings (which my parents say is not going to happen anytime soon) PLEASE SHARE THEM! I am desperate and scared, because lately the events are getting worse!

Thanks for reading, God Bless,

Twilightkiss

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Twilightkiss, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

SheWolf (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
Hello there:)
Creepy story! I have had some ghostly experiences before, and heres what helped me get rid of them:

1. Try and find the root of the problem, if there is one. I remember for two weeks really creepy stuff happened to me, and I was lucky enough to find the "portal" or whatever you call it, It was an antique mountain goat head that I had hanging on my wall for years, I guess a spirit found it a nice place to call home, I threw it in my storage container far away from my house, and the encounters stopped.
2. Pray, pray and pray! Psalm 23 works great, and of course the Lords prayer.
3. Salt, in many cultures, is said to prevent and rid places of spirits.
4. Ti leaves. This is a Hawaiian thing, you might not be able to get these, but it works pretty well.
5. Sage sticks, these work good, just light them and smoke them in corners and places that "dont feel right" (you can look up how to do it, I kind of forget:P).
6. Be strong, keep the Lord in your heart and try not to be scared!

I hope I helped, I know this story is from a few years ago, so I don't know if your still having problems. But anyway, hope everything works out (if it hasnt already) and God bless! 😁
thereverand (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
you say you talk to it and it to you. What do you converse (and I use the term loosly) about? I've always heard talking to a ghost could infact help it, but this entity seems much more devious then just a ghost if it is getting mad at you for recognizing it is around by talking to it.
Grox6 (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
I believe you. My story almost has the sam name as yours. Mine is "Strange Happenings". You should read it. But I do believe you and like your story.
thesacredmonk (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-19)
Mail me on doshimaulik at gmail.com, I can help you here. Dont worry, all shall be ok!
mlc13 (7 stories) (33 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Why don't you buy bottles of holy water and sprinkle them all over your house. I don't if you buy holy water where you are, but I really hope it helps.
JPing (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
"What religion are you because praying sometimes helps. Sounds weird I know but they sometimes back off..."
- luvrupurt

From her sign off "Thanks for reading, God Bless" I'd assume she was Christian.

I agree with luvrupurt that praying does sometimes help. Yet funnily enough it seems to work reguardless of ones religion.

This has lead me to believe that religion (deities put aside) is simply (or not so simply) a means of obtaining spiritual strength.

It is my theory that this spirituality can be used to ward off supernatural entities. A battle of souls if you will.

Then again it's just a theory and I'm in no position to test it, not being a religious person myself. However, I believe that there are other ways of obtaining it.
luvrupurt (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Ok I know you feel helpless right now because no one will help. Be patient and when you talked to it what did it do or say. One tip DON'T BE AFRAID it is what it wants from you. It is teasing you. Sorry to sound harsh but it is the truth. These things have happened to me and yes sometimes they hate talking sometimes they love it. What religion are you because praying sometimes helps. Sounds weird I know but they sometimes back off. Hope this helps. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: