You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Glowing White Figure And The Grey Arm

Real Ghost Stories

Glowing White Figure And The Grey Arm

 

I'm not exactly sure what time it was when all this occurred. I had a strange dream where all my negative ideas manifested into a person and I had to try to rid my self of him. After that I woke up and saw a glowing white being that was at the foot of my bed. I tried to move but was completely paralyzed.

I was in a state of shock for all of it, just repeating "what the h**k". I was staring at the being for a while. It looked in a way like a child but its glow and its presence gave me a feeling of... I don't exactly know how to put this, like it was a being of higher existence or higher knowledge.

I looked to my left and saw some kind of arm stretch from the darkness. It had no fingers or hand it was just a thin, grey thing that wrapped around my index finger and seemed to be trying to get me to go into or look at a mirror that was in the corner of my room. I couldn't move or really do anything so I began to concentrate on my breathing hoping to some how wake myself from this state. After that all I can remember is blacking out and later waking up.

After this strange event I've suddenly felt relieved of all this tension and negativity that has been the topic of my every thought for a while; like my mind had been changed but in a way that it was reverted to a former state of mind shifting between enlightened and logical (Though none of this seems or sounds logical). I also have a strange feeling that this manifestation of my negativity that I encountered in the previous dream to this event was some how pulled into the mirror by that grey thing or removed as a separate entity.

It's difficult to say whether this was all a dream or reality.

Everything around me in my room looked perfectly normal aside from the two entities I'd encountered. The idea that a dream could have this much impact or influence on me boggles my mind a bit.

This isn't the first time I've had possible encounters with spirits but all the other times I was a child and I eventually grew out of the idea that they were real. Although when I was younger I never saw anything with a light like this they were always shadowy figures that my two friends called poltergeists.

I guess I should mention that my mom, for as long as I can remember has had precognitive dreams and dreams where she speaks with dead family members. Some of which she'll tell me about in the morning just to have the event occur later that day. This may or may not have to do with this event.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, stacks, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-23)
stacks? I am a bit confused, so therefore I have to post a question to you.
Your choice of words interests me. You said your Mom has precognitive dreams and yet, you have issues with "The idea that a dream could have this much impact or influence on me boggles my mind a bit..."
Why? You have been witness to some very influential dreams from your mother's experiences.
I am actually wondering why this one seems to carry so much weight for you. I am not trying to be hurtful, to say that "this was just a dream, Get over it", I am asking why would it be hard to understand how a message through a dream would be hard to accept, when you see it happen through your Mother?
Thank you.
Tonith (1136 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
I agree. Sleep paralysis. When we get in a negative state it effects us more than we realize. I think your own subconscious could have brought on this feeling of dread and fear being that your head was in that place for a while. Could this entity you saw been a higher spiritual being? Possibly. The effects were what mattered. It broke the spell of negativity which is not a spell but a learned behavior. You just got some help which was nice. Matters not where it came from just that it helped.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
I agree with Emma on this one. It is scary but it may have been sleep paralysis. It can be very scary! I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Emma2008 (4 stories) (110 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-20)
Sounds like you had an episode of sleep paralysis. I experience that on occasion and I have to say it that it affects me more than I let on. Although nothing scary happens to me, other than the feeling of an evil presence in the room, I still would rather not have an episode. I'm glad that it enlightened you though. Good for you.
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-20)
In my opinion, I think it was trying to show you, not to be so negative, and about the mirror part, I also think that whatever it was, was just trying to tell you that you needed to look at yourself in the mirror and see all the positive feelings and ideas and so forth in your life. Nice story please keep us updated 😊
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-19)
What a strange way kind of dream or not maybe it a sign that try show you something I don't know with that arm your say point hmm you think it will come back?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: