You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Goodbye To Bad Vibes

Real Ghost Stories

Goodbye To Bad Vibes

 

This will be my last post on this site. I thought that I should add a few more things so as to validate my last post. There have been many more things happening since I first started feeling something was not right and now that my partner is a target, well that is the final straw, because the ghost or whatever the hell it is has decided to take things to a whole other level; I mean a real psychical one.

Both my partner and I are experiencing bad dreams and on a number of occasions one or both of us woke up with scratches on our bodies (stomach, arms, legs). Lamps, and basic shelf ornaments are constantly being knocked over and things are going missing only to turn up somewhere else later on.

Basically we have had enough; this whole situation has affected our moods (hence me being a bit scratchy in some of my feedback I guess) and lifestyle so much that others have commented on us being irritable and distracted, both at work and in other social situations.

As I said first up, the last straw was not so much the physical activity, more what I have seen to be the complete harassment of my partner in the last week. She has not slept, nor does feel safe anywhere. She claims that a dark figure is following her everywhere, that he can be spotted out of the corner of eye only to disappear when she turns to confront it. She has become silent, pale and considerably worn looking. So I have packed out stuff and we are going to move on, out of the city and into the Mountains, hopefully that will be far enough away.

Thanks for reading my stories.

Other hauntings by freakfreaky

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, freakfreaky, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

aznbubigurl (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-14)
Hi FF, I would be moving aswell. I too live in Sydney and have had some experiences at my current home and other homes iv visited but not to the point where you and your partner have experienced. I haven't been on here a while [iv started a new job and it has me constantly busy as a Legal Secretary] but once we can post stories again I shall be sharing my new experiences. On the other hand - I send my best wishes and prayers to you and your partner. May I ask what area in Sydney would this be? Round the Sydney CBD? I'm kind of experiencing something as we speak - LOL but I'm not worried or freaking out I'm feeling good... So Far. Again best wishes and prayers to yourself and your partner. Rember there is always good out there to protect you:)
Astral184 (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
You are doing the right move, and get away from whatever it is in the house, I would suggest though, (don't know if you have any religious affiliations) to bless your new home/apartment, as a precaution, and to bring 'good vibes' to you and your significant other. 😐
freakfreaky (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
Thank you for your concern. We are currently staying with friends while we settle things with our real estate in the city. By partner is feeling better but is still having bad dreams, she continues to be withdrawn and does not wish to speak on what happened.
Annie (202 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
Move! But... Please let us all know how things turn out for you and your partner. We all care around here!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
Wow and OMG. I am so sorry it has come to this, how ever I am very proud of you and happy for both you and your partner to be storng enough an insightful enough to move away from this and put it behind you.

God Bless!
gary11872 (1 stories) (60 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
Sometimes the extreme measure has to be taken. This is one of those times.

Goodbye and goodluck.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
I accept, Freakfreaky.
If you would like me to give my "self helps" for this, just let me know.
Thank you.
freakfreaky (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-24)
Thanks to all for your comments. I would also like to formally apologise to White Buffalo for being rude in my last post. Yes I am under stress but that does excuse being scratchy.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-24)
FreakFreaky--It's more than understandable that you want out of this whole kit & kaboodle. Not every paranormal experience ends with peace treaties between the seen and unseen. As the I Ching often says, There's a difference between Flight and Wise Retreat. May only good be with you and your partner from here on out.
lilblackpom (13 stories) (218 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-24)
Dear freakfreaky. I am sorry for these most haunting experiences and the tole they are taking on your companion and yourself. I hope you both find peace and calm in the future. It must be a heartbreaking experience to see her in this state and that something of this nature could be so evil. In the future, remember you can come back here, there are a lot of people on this site who have experience in the paranormal and may be able to help you. Take care of yourself, Jude
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-24)
I'm very sorry to hear that things have taken such a bad turn at home. Maybe it would be best to leave the house since it's pretty obvious you're not welcome there and now in danger. I hope things will calm down and get back to normal so that you may somehow put all these behind you and start a new life.

Whatever happens, you must know that we will be here to offer you as much assistance as possible if you ever need it-which I hope you won't.

Good luck!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: