You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Consequences Of A Reading

Real Ghost Stories

Consequences Of A Reading

 

As some of you know, teens are very curious about things and adventurous-well I am both. I tried out something new a month ago.

I have a friend that can read people and she asked if I could try a reading on her and well, seeing an opportunity to have some fun, I read her. It was cool-I got most of the reading right. So I tried reading another friend that had a demon. I know that a young girl like me shouldn't mess with things I can't control, but I read her anyway, even with the consequences.

After I read the girl with the demon I went right to bed. I fell asleep normally but when I started to dream I knew I was in for something. I started to dream, I was standing in a room looking out into a hallway and this little girl was sitting on the floor playing with a red headed doll. I stood there for what seemed like hours, and while I watched her I hadn't noticed this 17 year old dude looking down over her.

I looked at him in shock and he slowly turned his head and looked at me with an angry expression and he jumped at me. I woke up with a sore neck and sore throat. I talked to the girl with the demon about this dream and she said that she had a doll with the same description when she was little, and that the little girl was her when she was 7.

I'm not quite sure what happened. Was it just a dream or was it something more? I would like some answers or at least some suggestions. I don't want to be labelled crazy for what happened.

Other hauntings by Katona1700s

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Katona1700s, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tascha (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
hmmm I don't know sounds like a weird dream and don't know weather its linked?
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
Thanks ChrisB. I have a lot more exsperiances th past week but I'm waiting for somthing else big to happen.:)

Katona1700s ❤
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
Well this is very strange? I wish I could help you here but I don't know much about readings. But Very interesting story. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
LOL. I consentrated real hard when I read my friends, lol wich is a big succsess because I never consentrate. LOL. I never did hear about the other ways of reading people. Thanks for the tip WHitebuff.

Katona1700s ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Did you use a crystal, cards, tea leaves, twigs and leaves, bones and feathers, or just plain concentrating very hard on the girl (s) you were reading? Trust me, I do not need names. That is none of my business. There is an unwritten confidentiality there when you do a reading.
Thank you for your quick reply.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
lol, lots of questions. ITs all good, I can handle it. Well actually I did my first reading with the other girl, and then the one with the demon... I will not say names for protection and privacy of the two, unless they want to be know. The next reading happened a week or couple days later. Maybe I could submit a story that would help out the questions lol. Hehehe

Katona1700s ❤

P.s. I sent Whitebuffalo a fan mail thingy. Lol Your my role model Whitebuff.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Hi Katona1700s.
I left some of this comment on your other recent story. Sorry, it just seemed appropriate.
Is this the absolute first time that you did a reading? Which form of protection did you use before doing the reading? After doing the reading, what form of protection did you use to keep anything away that may have hung around?
What TYPE of reading did you do? After doing both of these readings in the one night, THAT is when you immediately went to bed?
Thank you.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
My friend tould me about her demon, and maybe I connected with her. I have more friends that connected with her in dreams and actually got somthing more useful than what I got.

Katona1700s ❤
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Normally just reading someone shouldn't inspire dreams or anything like that. You said the girl had a demon? Like, she was being followed by one, or she was possessed? How did you know there was a demon with her?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: