You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Boy In The Dark

Real Ghost Stories

Little Boy In The Dark

 

The summer of 2007 (last year) I visited my grandma Debbie, But I call her G-mama.

G-mama was very young when she got pregnant, 13 to be exact. Soon she had 3 little girls. My aunt Kisha is the eldest, my mom was second, and then my aunt Tiah as the youngest. After having her first child she then got pregnant again. She gave my mom up for adoption. But she kept Kisha and Tiah. After my mom turned 16 she went out to find her biological mother and that is when she found G-mama.

It was last year when my family went up to Pentwater Michigan. I was in for a great summer, a very great and freaky summer-except my dad had divorced my mom when I was 3. But anyway, my G-mama was always asking if my mom and I would stay up and contact the Indians that roamed the Indian burial grounds in her backyard or to contact the spirits that roamed the house.

Finally we were in the mood to stay up. So at 11:00pm we all went outside and lit candles. Soon my G-mama was asking questions "If you are really here show yourselves" and other questions like that. It was not long until someone replied. My little cousin's toy truck sits on the other side of the porch- the porch goes all the way around the house. It never had batteries in it plus it rained a few nights ago so the thing shouldn't work even if it had batteries in it. Well it started to move back and forth. What scared me was that it started making fire sirens.

Of course my mom and G-mama were being mean and plus they were sorta drunk so they thought it was funny to send me down the porch and pick up the truck. I started to head down to the toy when out of the corner of my eye I saw shadow, so I turned to look for it but I had no success. Turning around to pick up the ball I had a sense of a little boy about 6 staring at me from my side. I ignored it and picked up the truck then I saw a shadow pass in front of me. I never ran so quick in my life, I ran all the way to the other side of the porch but I dropped the truck- how stupid am I?

My mom was starting to get very rude so I went inside. I finally fell asleep. The next night my little cousin Nash came outside- it was about 11:48pm. My G-mama asked him who was outside on the deck. He said there were children running up and down the deck. My cousin sees ghosts, lucky kid. I asked him if the ghost was a little blonde 6 year old and he said yes.

What do you think? Am I just crazy, was it just coincidence, or did I have another experience with the paranormal?

Other hauntings by Katona1700s

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Katona1700s, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

clovisgrunty (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
I was born and raised in Pentwater. I'm a currently in Florida and cannot visit this location, but was still curious as to the location of this farm.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Lol I made a typo in my story. I ment Toy truck not ball... Forgive me. I just realized I made it and its been a long time since I published it. Sorry anyways
sweet_girl (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
This is really scary... I mean going down there as a little girl when you are so scared.

But there is a little confusion. You went there to pick up the truck... So why did you say that you felt the boy watching you when you turned around to pick up the ball?

But anyways, nice story.😊

****Be Happy! Spread Smiles!****
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-17)
youre crazy 😜 hahaha. Jk. I dunno. I have the same questions as everyone else. I don't know if I could say you had a paranormal experience or not. I wasn't there. You should know what really happened. I don't know what you meant by picking up the ball. And like the others said, why there was a little boy ghost on an indian burial ground. This all just seems a little strange. Please keep in touch!

Trenton
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-16)
Greetings and salutations,

Hello Katona1700s, I have to say, this is one of the few stories that I heard that don't really add up. As Kittyk said, " I do wonder what a little blonde boy would be doing haunting an Indian burial site..."

However, it could be possible that the burial ground is near a vortex, therefore attracting spirits around the area including the burial ground. I believe the ghost of the littleboy wants to be remebered or is just playful. Be kind and maybe one day you can help him cross to the other side. But for now, I advise that you keep your cool and beware of shapeshifting demons which can look like anything they choose.

Good luck with your ghostly situation, I hope you share more stories with the yourghoststories community. Please keep me informed about any recent haunting or incidents, if you don't mind. God bless and deus vobiscum.

Sincerely,

Francois
bigpatti87 (2 stories) (39 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
Sounds to me like you had encountered a group of kids looking to have some fun... Though confused and not knowing their state necessarily but they were kids being kids haha... Wish I had an experience like that all mine seem to come with the most unexpected people but kids are playful and they make me laugh... Great story.

God Bless,
BigPatti 😉
KittyK (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-05)
Thanks for the story! It's cool that you could describe the boy to your cousin and for him to have seen him too. I do wonder what a little blonde boy would be doing haunting an Indian burial site...
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
okay, I am a little bit coinfused. In one section it states that you went down to pick up the toy truck, the next section you stated it was a ball.

God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Well I don't your mom and Gmama did a smart thing sending you there. And for sure it wasn't a smart thing teasing the spirts. You are lucky that nothing bad happened to you. The first thing you must remember when contacting a spirit is to show respect. That is the first and most important rule in the book. Thanks for sharring this story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
Thanks guys. There were a lot of deaths around the farm my G-mama owns. But there are a few more experiences with that house I will be posting another story, Its a lot more scarier than this one. 😁
fizzypulp (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
Silent, I'm not from london, I'm in west sussex.
There are plenty of places in london to research but unfortunately most are so hyped up you can't get a good accurate xperience there.
Message me if you want to save doing the posts
K
SiLeNt (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
Scary stuff!
i hate the thought of little kid ghosts, little girl ones scare me most!

GOOD STORY.

Fizzypulp, your a londoner right? How come I never see anything exciting, where abouts are you from?
fizzypulp (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-25)
Hi
Definately sounds like there may be something there with your cousin seeing childen too.
You may poossibly think you ha seen more than what was actually there that night due to the surrounding and what was hapening with your grandma and your mum... Your imagination was in overdrive and they were both encouraging you to believe there ws something there.
It would be interesting to see if you see anything else on a different night when you arent searching or asking to see something...
Keep us posted

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: