You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Starting Off Again

Real Ghost Stories

Starting Off Again

 

Unfortunately I haven't had any huge encounters, but minor ones. Lately I have ignored my gift of hearing and sometimes seeing ghosts I also strayed from this site for a while because I felt that I needed to move on from my studies of the paranormal. So, I succeeded with having somewhat of a normal life for a year (except the ability to feel others feelings). But things always come back and nip you in the butt.

Recently my empathic ability has kicked up a notch (which sometimes isn't a good thing at all) and I believe I gained a few more gifts. Okay I'm straying off the subject hahaha.

Last week, I don't know what day (regular teenage memory problem), I started to hear voices. There was lots of voices, ranging from 3 to 8, they were all mumbling and whispering together. This has happened before, but it was the minor 'level' as I like to call it. Every night that I stay home I feel like there is someone watching me and I mean STARING me down while I lay in bed. Am I starting off on 'level 1' again because I've totally ignored stuff like this? And does this mean I will move up in the ranks and start seeing things again? I don't mind seeing and hearing them as long as they don't scare me. I would love to help them and I would like some suggestions on how to channel and solidify my abilities.

Thank you,

<3 Katona1700s

Other hauntings by Katona1700s

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Katona1700s, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

FAlleNsTaR (4 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-03-13)
Cool!You have abilities like that! I don't have anything like that but my intuition is top notch! For example I watched an anime. Its about a about a story about two females living totally different lives. There are women who were murdered violently they're eyes are gouged out and were naked when found. And in just the beginning the protagonist who is a princess needed to be married to another prince so that there will be no war. When I first saw the prince I can tell that he's the culprit of those murdered women! And when they revealed the murderer its actually the prince! NYAHAHA! Weird right? And I can predict something bad or good will happen!

Sorry for blabbing things!
-take care and goodluck! (>-<)
Ringofskill120 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
It seems like younger people especially young kids experience that alot. I'll admit that when I was little I thought I have had small experiences like that... I can't remember but oh well, I'm 17 now and I really don't experience anything paranormal. But if you feel safe about trying to help your son then maybe you should so hes not scared... Hope I helped at all

-David
Thumpersgirl (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
Hi katona. I have a 4 year old son who seems to have "skills" similar to yours. I used to have them a little, but it faded almost totally after I gave birth, so I don't really have any advice to offer. Instead I ask your advice: should I allow my son to grow up with this, or should I attempt to eradicate it? Will it make his life very difficult? Will he be able to function in society? Please comment (or email me if you prefer) soon.
Ringofskill120 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
Hi, I have read so many stories, but I never read every story of a person until I got to you because your stories amaze me! I haven't really had ghostly experiences but I like reading stories to find out what its like, and I believe it all. Please write back if you can:)

-Ringofskill
Georgeisalegend (35 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
Wow, I think it's really cool that you have an ability to see and hear. But I don't think I can handle seeing or hearing things. Lol
ricki (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-12)
Sorry my page. Cut out on me. I was saying I seen a ghost when I was 16 or 17 and one time I woke up out of a deep sleep my eyes poped open and a dark figure was hovering over me. I remember it had dark. Eyes and I couldn't move. As to hearing people am I open to hear these things or what's happening? I haven't heard them since I hollad at them one night I said who's there
ricki (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-12)
Dear katona I have heard voices coming from the other room when I was sleeping late in the night. I told my husband. About it cause it happened a few times. Well one night he heard the a man and a women. We have a house that sits alone and everything was off as usual I have seen a ghost when I was about16 years old
jiyefuu (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-12)
wow I hear mumbling too! So I'm not crazy... Hahhaah...

Well I kind of yelled at 'her' for mumbling, and never heard it anymore... At least recently.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: