You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Something Not Of This World

Real Ghost Stories

Something Not Of This World

 

I think I may have been visited by Satan. Recently, I have been visited when I'm alone by something not of this world, but whatever it is, it's not a spirit either.

To start off with, I was just able to feel its presence. I could tell something was watching me when I was alone in bed on a night. It would move things and make noises, sometimes it would move its face close to mine so it felt like it was going to kiss me. Even though I couldn't see what it was, it would also touch me and pull at my bed covers.

It was clearly trying to scare me, but it didn't concern me one bit. Once it realized I wasn't scared, it backed off for a few days. When it came back, I could feel it straight away, but this time the presence was less mischievous. I asked it to show itself and it did for a moment, then went away again, like he was shy. I was able to get a fair glance at it and I could see it was male. What I saw I can only describe as looking like Satan, half man half beast with horns and a fiery, rugged appearance.

He has been to me a fair amount of times since, and has even stayed with me until I fell asleep a few times. I find him very comforting and I think he is comfortable with me as he shows himself every time he visits. One of the times he came when I was listening to "Tribute" by Tenacoius D which was funny but I also took it as a sign.

I'm beginning to look forward to his visits and really enjoy his company. Should I be worried? I'm really not, I feel close to him!

Thank you for reading my post.

Other hauntings by hauntedbytheliving

 

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hauntedbytheliving, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

purpleheart777 (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-16)
What's with all the talk about " evil music "? * shakes head * I listen to rock / metal music (none of that screamo crap though, I like to understand what the singer is saying) and I have absolutely no problems in my house. While it's true that I've had multiple encounters with the paranormal it's always been away from my house. In fact a majority of them have been at other people's houses. I used to live with my mom in her apartment and there are entities everywhere, inside and out but I know that music has nothing to do with it because there have been people killed and raped there before. Not just that either, there have been people who have died there of natural causes and unfortunately a friend of mine that lived across the field overdosed. You guys can still try blaming music if you want I guess but my personal opinion is hauntedbytheliving's music choice isn't the cause.
Explosion123 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-16)
It isn't Satan.
Satan is a human, like all of us. Just with no body.
This is clearly a demon, and if I were you I'd get rid of it, fast.
shadow_witch (65 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-05)
I can't help but shake my head at this poster's "stories." But even more amazing, are the people that are going along with them. Have you read the other stories? They're preposterous! And sorry if it makes anyone mad, but I believe in ghosts and the supernatural as much as (and maybe even more) than most people on this site. But I hate it when people come on sites like this and totally fabricate things, which this poster has clearly done.-And very poorly, I might add. Puh-leez! I wasn't born yesterday, and I feel like my intelligence has been insulted by just reading this crap. 😐
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
I don't think it's satan: no offense but I think he probably has more important matters than you. Whatever it is, you should be worried. It's never safe to be "friends" or get close to demons.
midnightdreams (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
im guessing this MIGHT be satan. I've read a couple of comments saying that satan would make you feel uncomfortable. Its most likely he will make you feel good for a certain amount of time, then he'll try to take over you, but since he hasn't REALLY bothered you, I think you should examine him for any changes in personality and such, I guess. 😊
Forbidden_Love (42 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-05)
I don't know how you people can touch those thing, then I'm guessing my demon/evil spirit or whatever it is, is evil because I went to a party my friend was actting strangely he was about to go so I hugged him I don't know what happened I just felt weak dizzy and paralyzed I looked up at him on the floor before I passed out I looked at my friend I had hugged I forgot to add more description to the "Is there something in my room" I saw Instead of seeing my friend looking down at me I blinked and saw it was a white face, red eyes teenage looking boy with a scythe, wearing a black robe, and blood dripping out of his mouth staring blankly down at me passing out as if wanting to ask "are you feeling alright?". Yeah pretty much everyone came into the room and saw me on the floor. So um yeah to me I'm just going crazy.

Back to your comment, don't let the thing decieve you...
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-01)
There's no doubt that heavy metal music promotes satanic values such as noise, chaos, promiscuity, etc.
Music can evoke and promote spiritistic atmospheres as well as occult energies.

Extended personal visitations from the prince of the world, however, is a bit more remote and quite a bit larger in magnitude.
A proud king/commander with likely millions of powerful representatives is here seen taking out time on a regular basis to personally bond with one of billions of individuals in the general population without any expressed terms of service, contract, or specific assignment of support.
The bonding develops over a mutual congeniality with no favors offered on either side, and none of the commander's powerful subordinates ever stands in for him or carries a message from him to his intimate associate.
All the while, no special enlightenment of any kind is ever dispensed toward the recieving party.

Perhaps a hundred questions could be raised about an event like this.
But a most perplexing one stands out: Exactly what is the purpose of the visitations?
Under the circumstances given, a believable answer to that question which is plain and understandable would have to stretch the limits of human history and imagination.
Luca (1 stories) (83 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
I love that song, it's freaking hilarious!

As for your tale, I guess you probably feel asleep while listening to "Tribute" or something, you dreamt about a creature with horns and woke up scared. And demons trying to kiss you? Sounds fun.

Anyway, I highly doubt Jack Black is evil.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-14)
As for the Devil himself, why does everyone think he would not have time to come visit a prospect (fresh soul)?
Everyone knows the greatest trick the Devil ever played was to make people think he never existed.
I believe he takes extra time for all of us... A little sin here, a horrible deed there... He wants us and has plenty of time to lead us on until he gets us.
He can come as the nicest guy in the world or the most beautiful woman any man has seen.
So just remember that he is there for the long haul... No letting up until he has us any way he can.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-14)
If any of you have seen the "Tribute" video by Tenatious D, then you know that it is about two brothers who are traveling a lonely road and meet up with a demon that looks just like the one seen in this persons bedroom.
They have to play the best song ever to this demon (satan?) or it will eat their souls. They do so and the demon shrinks away.
It is a funny video (as is the band... No weird ozzy stuff here) that is less satatist than the Charlie Daniels Band song "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" (I believe that is the name).
I have listened to Led Zeppelin, KISS, and any number of bands that, over the course of time, have been labled Satanic yet have never worshipped Satan nor have any desire to.
Jack Black is just a guy like me... Paying tribute to the songs he loved growing up. It may not be genius stuff, but it is fun (and not evil).
I am unsure what you saw in your bedroom, but I have little doubt that the video from "Tribute" had a lot to do with it... But not in a paranormal or satanic way.
COBzeppelin99 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
ok, I kind of see flaws in your story. I doubt its satan, if it is real its just a demon. If it were satan you would not feel comfortable, and he would not be acting like that. Satan himself is much worse. And you're telling me a demon came within 2 inches of you, pulled on your covers, moved things, and you weren't even scared? Just saying the name of Mary or Jesus scares demons to death and they fly away immediately.
ladyannne (11 stories) (91 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
I don't know anything about that particular band, or their music, but I do believe that songs that support evil, unkind deeds and thoughts certainly exist and do not promote what my life is based on, so I do not listen to them.
I would agree with Buffalo and others, that if the big man exists, dressed in his fire suit, he would not be sitting on your bed. Who is sitting there would certainly make me change a great deal of my life, immediately.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
Whitebuffalo has said all. GREAT JOB! I don't think that this is Satan if its trying to be friendly, or it could be diseaving you, but I'm sure that you could find somthing out if any more exsperiances happen, KEEP US UPDATED, write more if there is any more going on.

Katona1700s ❤
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
Hey ChrisB, I think a lot of people hold that same belief, even Christians, that hell will be an eternal place, filled with their personal view of horror, or eternal loneliness. I also think that's why a lot of radical individuals, obvioulsy plagued with demons, actually look forward to hell. However that is not the case. Here is just one scripture that states otherwise:

"AND IF THY HAND OFFEND THEE, CUT IT OFF: IT IS BETTER FOR THEE TO ENTER INTO LIFE MAIMED, THAN HAVING TWO HANDS TO GO INTO HELL, INTO THE FIRE THAT NEVER SHALL BE QUENCHED" -Mark 9:43.
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
Well I read a few of the comments, as well as the story, of course, and I have came to the conclusion, the same as whitebuffalo, Are you sure it's satan? I mean really, I'm sure he couldn't just take special time out of his schedule of torturing and burning the hell INTO the lost souls in the lake of fire just to sit down with you like a pleasant person and have a civil conversation with you. Nor do I believe that he would make himself physically visible to you especially in the form of the olden time look with the forked tongue and pitch fork and scaley skin. I know who Tenatious D is, and their music is just plain stupid... They still sound like a garage band like they did years ago... But I really can't give you any advice on the type of music you listen to having to do with anything spiritual. I listen to everything and haven't caught any vibes with anyband or genre of music... Well except for Slayer... They just creep me out for some reason haha... Anyways Take Care And GOD BLESS!

Oh yeah, Psyjin... May GOD have mercy on your soul on Judgement Day for you statement below...

-Burnz
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
I think that all was said. I to do not think this is satan. I think Whitebuffalo said it perfectly. But I would only like to say one thing to Psyin. Man if you believe that Satan is a decent guy then I will Pray for you. Its as if Saying that Stalin or Hittler did no harm. I don't think there dinking or smoking down there. For me hell isn't a place where there is fire and demons. It just might be a place where your alone for eternity. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
You know, I have been watching this story progress for a few days, and I simply HAVE to say something.
The first thing that struck me as odd is the manner in which hauntedbytheliving answers the questions presented. I have got to honestly say that I FEEL that you do NOT think this is satan. I FEEL that you are thrilled with the prospect of having a powerful being entering your home and having full conversations, and forming a friendship with you.
Your choice in music is an interesting point of conversation, but in all honesty, I DO NOT feel that your music has any bearing on whether or not satan himself is forming a bond with you in your home. I have GOT to say that I have no clue who the band is, and what they perform, but that is not the issue for me.
Organized religion DOES have a tendancy to allow it's followers to believe that EVERYTHING that they take within themselves (be it in their minds, hearts, stomachs, etc.) could and will invite evil or good. It is a fear factor. I am not saying that this is a complete fabrication and should be ignored. I have no proof, I just find it hard to believe that with all of the changes going on in the world, (after all, "pork" is no longer a "blemished" meat) a simple song would call in all of the evil of the land.
I also find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that the devil himself would take the time out of his extremely busy day to sit at the edge of your bed and talk about such mundane things as we humans talk about. He is supposidly the Ruler of all evil, and yet some here would have you flatter yourself into thinking that he would waste perfect time in the presence of a mere mortal?
I will not debate the religious aspects of this. What I WILL debate is that with all the demons of the world at his beckoning call, WHY would he himself present himself to you? What would make YOU the one to receive such a visit? Think about it. I mean really, why would he not send in his lieutenant to free himself for more nefarious deeds? Just a question.
Thank you.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
Forgive me... But I am a big electric guitar fan, and I don't think that evil is at a instruments fault that this thing is around. Some heavy metal has bad meanings but I don't think its evil. I don't mean to be harsh but pretty much the music haunted listens to isn't at fault. I luv my Rock but it doesn't make me bad or cause evil.

Katona1700s❤
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
Kindly ignore Psy's comment. It is common fact that Satan thrives in a lot of wicked music played today, if you don't want to hear it from a religious person, go ahead and ask a spiritualist/demon worshipper. This talk of being bigoted or not will do nothing but confuse, you, as you can probably see, I really could care less of what music you listened to, but that is the cold fact. Satan thrives where his music does. Yes, God will still help you, but check this out.

The Bible says everyday, Satan is accusing people at the throne of God, saying look at what so and so is doing or has done, why can't I just take him/her now since she is obviously my child? Would it be best to continue living without Christ, or to push your luck, and hope these entities leave you alone. "No weapon formed against us shall prosper". Satan cannot harm a true Christian, and only cowers at the name of Jesus.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
I would not put my guard down. Whatever this is has obviously gained your trust. I wouldn't be too surprised if the visits turned more malicious now that you're so open to it.
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
i like Tenacious D too! Jack Black is one talented guy. Love some songs of 'em. Hehehehe
hauntedbytheliving (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
Thank you all for your comments and help.
Maybe this thing is just showing its-self in a form that is not its own, I'm not imagining it, its there in front of me, I'm wide awake and fully conscious.
I don't know if this think is good or bad, of if it has any other intentions towards me!
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
I don't know if you are being seduced or conjuring up a hallucination of your own fantasy world. I would tend to think the latter. Of course this is just an opinion and I could be wrong. I don't believe in demons in the sense of dante's inferno which to me is the way most people see the devil or demons replete with horns and a forked tail. If we have demons of the spirit its our own war with our own ego.
BowieForever (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
Maybe it's a faun? I dunno, that's all I could think of that might look like that and not be the devil, eh? Or maybe it is just making itself look like the devil, cos, and this may sound stupid, you were listening to the song? Listen, if I were you, I'd let your feelings be your guide. But be cautious, eh?
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
When you're around him, do you feel drained at all? This seems odd to me... I would do what Hoochler said: Use the name of Christ and command it to leave first... 😕 Normally, if that happened to me, I would scream "In Jesus's name" until my head popped off. Just BE CAREFUL. I personally don't think that he's good for you. Satan = EVIL. Even a demon = EVIL. Don't let it trick you!
DemonSora (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
To hauntedbytheliving,

Even if your not religious God will still help you, because he created you. I'm Catholic and I'm happy to be religious!

And how is Satan comforting you. I'm catholic but I don't believe that people will go straight to heaven when they die and I believe everything on this website, vampire's ghost, demons! I love those stuff. But are you sure it was Satan cause a lot of people don't know how he looks like just like God. People describe God a man around his fifties and that has a long white beard. And no one knows how Satan really looks like!

God Bless
Karin ❤
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Hello Eclipse and welcome to Yourghoststories.com. Lol I'm a nerd, I like greeting people that I don't know. I am sorry Hauntedbyetheliving for interupting, I like your story but I am afraid I have no suggestions. Take care and be safe.

Katona1700s ❤
Eclipse (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Hello, this is my first time posting in this website. But I want to lay my opinion on the table. Hauntedbytheliving, I believe you should not be affraid for what ever reason other readers are giving you. This opinion is very different from the others since I am not a Christian, I declare myself an Atheist but I do respect theirs and other religions that influences no harm to others. Furthermore if you really do feel comfertable with this entity then be free to do so. By the description it could be anything else, Satan is just a lable in mythology not in the common sense of a person's mind. If the entity is causing you no harm or those who surround you then do not be afraid. Whether you would want to let go of the entity or not is your decision not ours!
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
hauntedbytheliving,

Don't ask it to leave, tell it to with a clearly understandable imperative command. Something that I have learned (from this web site) to do when I feel there is someone or something watching me that I can't explain is to say, out loud, "If you do not come in the name of God, then you MUST leave". Say it clearly, deliberately, and repeatedly until the reason you had to start saying it is gone. I think the most I have ever had to say it is 3 times in a row before I felt the presence leave.

This is incredibly effective, and is about as polite as you want to be to an unknown entity. All humor aside, uninvited entities that seek your company are not too dissimilar to tele-marketers (they aggressively serve their own interests first, usually at your expense). It is my understanding that entities that seek to entice you into inviting them into your life seek to gain power over you which almost always would bring bad things to you in the long term. Think about it, all relationships (student - teacher) (father - son) (husband - wife) whatever... Both sides get something out of the relationship (that's the whole reason for the relationship to exist, so both sides benefit). It is not enough for only one side to get something out of a relationship (how many people do you hang out with who you can't stand being around or they are neutral, like a nothing-blob to you?). If both sides of any relationship get something out of the relationship, and you understand what it is that you are getting, then it is a wise thing to question what the other side is getting. If there is no apparent answer, especially if nothing is truly known about the entity on the other side of the relationship, that relationship should be shunned. It probably means that they want something from you that they know you would never give if they were fully honest with you.

An entity that would take on a physical manifestation that looks like a demon and repeatedly makes itself known to you sounds like it is trying to cultivate some sort of relationship with you. I advise you to decline in no uncertain terms.

In any event, you now have a simple yet very powerful tool that should banish this thing effectively if that is what you want. If you say goodbye to this thing, I do not think you should have reason to fear it. By saying goodbye, you rob it of any potential power over you, not add to it's power. Good luck.

Hoochler
hauntedbytheliving (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Psy are you telling me that Satan is good and I should keep this friend?
Im so confused now.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: