You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghost That Puts Stuff Under The Bed

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost That Puts Stuff Under The Bed

 

This has happened a couple times. My mom had a pink bracelet that had some very pretty glass beads. My sister took it and pulled it, the string snapped and the beads flew everywhere. My dad looked all over the floor. As my mom counted the beads, she was missing one. My dad and I checked under and around the bed. About twenty minutes later, my dad walked into the kitchen and said that he found the bead under the bed, balanced on its side.

About a week later, my brothers game case went missing. My dad checked under the bed. Later he checked again, it was under the same bed, in the same place and the same room as the bead. That happened to the gaming case twice.

Then my mom's hairbrush went missing for a month. It was in the same place as the gaming case and the bead.

Why our ghost likes to take our stuff and put it under the bed, I will never know. I have noticed that it has not taken any of my stuff and put it under the bed.

Any advice or ideas? Please leave your comments.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shadow3387, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

WindowsGhost (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
This spirit could be a child or something. I think it's ok, as long as this spirit is harmless.
babydork (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-19)
I kind of went through the same things except that instead of things be under the bed they would be on the bed, right in the center. I would go to climb in bed and end up lying on top of it. It didn't scare me but sometimes I would get frustrated because I couldn't find things, I think it was just a playful spirit never did any harm.
Shadow3387 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
My father and I checked and it was not there before. Also my father checked there for the other things and they were there later.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
i think it was just misplacing stuff. Happens all the time. The bead thing especially. They go all over.
Shadow3387 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
Thank you for all the comments and my new story should be posted soon 😊 I hope its as good as this one!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
There have been times in which I would be desperately looking for my car keys which I always hang just inside the kitchen doorway on a hook as soon as I enter the house, and found that they were not hanging there. As I hold my keys as I enter my home, and just reach my hand around the corner and place them on a hook walking through, I KNOW that they should be there.
In the morning, as I headed out for work, the keys would not be there. Often I would find them in logical places that would make the "outsider" think I just had not been a creature of habit the evening before. In the pocket of my sweater that I wore the previous day. In the pocket of my briefcase. At the computer.
There are those beings that are our pranksters, or simply want to play. It is innocent, and childlike play, that causes no harm, only frustration.
Most generally, as I was frantically searching for them, I would say very exasperatedly, "Oh, PLEASE let me find those keys! Ms. Cathill (not a real clients name) NEEDS me to care for her this morning!" and I would find my keys in one of the for-mentioned places.
It is innocent play. Simply ask for the return of the lost items, and you MAY be surprised to see them returned.
Thank you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
Hi and thanks for sharring this story with us. It realy does sound scary. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
IveySage (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
A suggestion that perhaps your ghost has found a much more interesting place to hide. Could be me but if I were the aunry ghost I would deffinately find another place to hide it just to keep you busy. 😊
Shadow3387 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
thanks tigerlily and we do check there first know! For some reason nothing like that has happened for awhile.
😊
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
Great Story! I'm glad you go your stuff back, and next time something goes missing I presume under the bed is the first place you look? 😜
Thanks for sharing, Lily x
Shadow3387 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
I just wonder why it likes to give it back. It hasnt happened in awhile. 😊 I'm happy it does give stuff back though.
ladyannne (11 stories) (91 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
Kim, I think Shadow meant Dad walked into the kitchen (where, presumably, Shadow and Mom were) to announce he had found the bead under the bed?
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
Hi Shadow, thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like that thing loves to hide things. Wish you could find out what it is. 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
'walked in to the kitchen and found the bead under the bed'. Most house holds do not have a bed in the kitchen, how did this happen?

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: