You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Many Events With Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Many Events With Ghosts

 

I was staying over a friend's house on a Saturday night. I was 8 years old at the time. I am now 13. Anyway for some unknown reason I woke up at 6:00am, it was summer so the sun was already out.

I was slowly waking up and looked at a corner then I was fully awake and a girl, (she had an old fashioned pj dress on) floated through the wall. She slowly turned her head and I saw that she had very white eyes and a very long plat.

I immediately woke my friend up. (She wasn't much of a believer then) I told her what happened, but she said I was imagining it.

Then there is this picture we have of my friend dancing in her backyard at a barbeque. The BBQ was for me and my family because we were going to Chile for a holiday for 6 months. Anyway 4 years later my brother's friend was looking at our photos and she pointed out to me that there was a ghost in the picture. I was like "Oh my goodness!". I went to our balcony and told my mum. She said she had seen it before.

There is something that happened to my brother. He was sleeping and he just woke up for no reason. He usually sleeps with his door closed. But that night it was open. Anyway he was awake and all of a sudden he see's a white hand close his door. Everyone was asleep. So we all think it's a ghost.

So just leave a comment!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Karahh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mike8887 (3 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-03)
I doesn't seem threatening. It seems like maybe a deceased family member's spirit. I can't know for sure, but I've had a hunch for years that lots of ghost encounters are just your deceased family members... Sometimes ones you've never met.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: