You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Oh No, Is My School Haunted Too?

Real Ghost Stories

Oh No, Is My School Haunted Too?

 

I seem to attract spirits, I guess. My house is haunted and apparently my school too. But I'm not sure; I could have just being imagining things.

I take a bus to school. Normally I arrive when there are lots of people in the school because I take the later bus. On Friday it broke and I had to take the early bus. I got there and it was just me and couple of first graders. I went to my homeroom, which is on a second floor. There is lots of stairs to get there. When I was going up I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and there was no one there. I thought it was the echo so I moved on.

When I got to the start of the hallway I saw two figures at the end of it. At first I thought it was my friend Mellissa and her brother Nathan. They were the only ones that arrived that early. So I yelled "Hey, Mel!" but the two figures weren't there anymore. I was sure I saw them, but that hallway is much longer than all the others and I was very sleepy.

I put my bag pack in the locker and took out some books; I started to do my Spanish homework. I felt like someone was watching me, I ignored that and kept on going. But it just got too creepy, even worst than in my house. I put the books back in my locker and started going down the stairs. Halfway on the stairs there's a landing and there is a table, where a teacher will be watching that we don't run in the hallways. There were some papers on the table. As I passed it the papers fell to the floor, I thought I had knocked them down so I bent down to pick them up. As I was doing this I thought I heard giggling to my right. There was no one there.

I put the papers back on the table and got the heck out of there. As I was running down a hall I bumped into someone. It was two people my best friend Jose and Frank, the janitor. Those are not there real names.

"What's wrong with you?" Jose asked me and I said I'd tell him later. Frank excused himself and went to get whatever he was getting for Jose.

We sat on some benches and I told him what happened, he didn't know what to tell me. Then he just jumped out of his seat and just kept staring at the bench. I asked him what was wrong and he said someone had just yelled 'fag' in his ear.

We just ran. When we were at the other end of the school we tried to figure it out. Maybe we imagined it, but not likely. It was so weird.

I wondered how whatever it was knew that Jose is gay, no one but me knows it. We just got creeped out and hoped we'd never arrive that early again.

Other hauntings by mlc13

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mlc13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

taurusgirl10 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-05)
I know exactly how you feel. My school is haunted. It scares me to death. Some of the students are dramaticly affected. I'll surely never forget it. My friends and I got to the bottom of it and we figured it all out.
Three children died there hundreds of years ago. It was so sad to find that out. The pioneers suffered from many diseases years ago. And there's also some kind of evil entity in it too. That's what scares me the most. Please comment back to me. 😨
flamewithin (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
it could be a resusdal haunting not sur if I spelled that right but what I mean is it something like a tape recording it keeps on playing the same thing over and over agian because it happens so much and a school would have the same thing going on all the time, just maybe diffrent people at diffent times. Hope I made since ❤
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
you were probably tired and imaginig. Get over it. Don't worry your not going mad
SkAlArIaK (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-15)
Are you sure that "Jose" wasn't pulling your leg? I meen... Honestly?:)
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-08)
I believe that many things can be explained. Just like hobbyholly said. There might be a rational explanation. I would suggest to take time and see if any other things happen in your school. Have an opened mind and see what happens. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-04)
Just what I like most, a school haunting. Those ghosts maybe having fun with you,mlc,or they're ghosts who are disturbed and they want somebody to help them get Eternal peace.
voulme16 (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-03)
well I think your school is haunted. But to say the truth it mite just be you. (I attract ghost to) and I don't like it some times but the only reson I attract them is because I have a history with ghost. (I get it from my fathers side) but my history is I mostly see bad ghost... It sucks but like I was saying it may not be the places you go it mite just be you. Be care full 😊
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-03)
Maybe what happens is that you are very sensitive to the paranormal and that's why you have so many "encounters" 😳
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-02)
Do you think it was echoes from the first graders? Sometimes when kids filter in to school they make noise. Does your school have lots of hallways? If only a few kids were there perhaps their voices/noises echoed in the hallway?

At any rate I wish you well and thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: