You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Whistler 2

Real Ghost Stories

Whistler 2

 

The first encounters with the whistler happened the previous year in spring of 07. My wife was involved with the first visit from the ghostly visitor. She was on the couch quietly trying to take a nap after work. I her husband was down in my basement office and our son was in his basement bedroom playing his games. Presumably the daughter was in her room watching television.

My wife was resting peacefully but not quite asleep when she felt a jolting tug on her shirt collar. With out moving or opening up her eyes, she assumed it was our daughter taunting her as she usually did and asked out loud, "what do you want?'

There was no reply and she ignored the moment. Then a second tug occurred on the same spot of her collar. Again motionless she asked, "What is it you want?" No reply again. Then a third tug suddenly startled her to open her eyes and look behind her to find on one there. She was very shocked to feel a presence, but found no one in sight. She then got up in a hurry from fright and walked to her daughter's room to find her fast asleep. Then she raced down stairs to see me and by the look on her face I knew she was startled by something.

That was the beginning. From that point on we knew we had occurrences and can't say they are all the same visitor, but with his prankish attitude we think he may be. We believe that there are all kinds of spirits that may pass through everywhere. This one seems to like for us to know of his presents and make a laugh or scare. He seems harmless, but for what ever reason he seems to lie returning her for a visit.

There were the TV occurrences that happened from time to time such as changing of the channels while we are watching, or turning off and on the TV. But then there's the karaoke monitor TV. That one night shook my wife and me up. That night the TV kept falling off the speaker. No it was not the vibration while we sing.

This never happened before and now it did. The second time I was watching as we sang, but never seen the TV move, and then in a second it went over. The monitor still worked but it spooked my wife too much and she went to bed. I kept singing awhile more and was watching up closely as I seen nothing move from the TV set. With the volume loud and my eyes glued, nothing moved. Then in that very instant I saw what seemed like an invisible had that just pushed the set behind on tumbles quickly to the ground. This time it broke the TV, and startled me. I then left the room for the night. We bought a new set and from then on we never had a problem. More to follow soon.

Other hauntings by mulder81

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mulder81, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
Hello there!
This really caught my attention! I was reading the Whistler 4 and had to go back to the begining. I am loving these. Sounds like you have someting interesting going on in your place. I will do more comenting on the next ones. Have to keep reading. 😉
autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-10)
Hey mulder81! That was a great story continued from the first. I feel that the ghost does want your attention. By being attracted to your wife it might be a young man or a child. I would not be concerned at all. About your karaoke monitor, that one is mind boggling. It could be the songs or it could be your singing 😆. Just kidding! Keep us posted to anything new! Best wishes and best of luck.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-09)
Hi and thank you for sharring another great story with us. I think this one was even better then the first one! I too agree with Tqammy that something wants your attention. Lets wait and see what happens. Thanks again. I hope to hear from you soon and take acre
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-07)
Hello back mulder81 and thank you for another great account of events. For the time being it does seem like someone's craving for attention-the reason is yet to be known though. Sometimes, aknowledgement is enough as it confirms their existence but at other times, these 'disturbances' point towards a need for assistance.

I'll be looking forward to your next submissions.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: