You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Strange Things... Can This Mean Something?

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Things... Can This Mean Something?

 

I have experienced a few things in my life I couldn't explain. Seen UFOs, heard things, etc. But recently around my house, stuff I can't explain has happened. Little signs. But can it mean something? I constantly hear creaking.

Every single time I am watching ghost stories or reading this website, the back of my head gets cold and feels like there's a breeze there. I am very interested in UFO studies... I watch videos on UFO's and unexplained things.

When I go to bed at night, I see shadows running across my room and no one's there. I feel uncomfortable in my room, and every now and then I could have sworn I hear voices. Usually if I pray it goes away. I see things in the corner of my eye and look up and see nothing.

Sometimes when I have running water I feel like I hear something. When I run up the stairs, I feel like I'm being chased. My friend used to have an imp (miniature demon) in his house, so they had to move. Do you think this could mean something? I'm curious to know. When I began writing this story, my ear twitched and outside it got pretty windy all of a sudden. I'm starting to get curious...

I don't know if it's anything for sure, most likely just my imagination and the season is starting to change.

Other hauntings by COBzeppelin99

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, COBzeppelin99, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Seeker233 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
I understand what you are going through. I went through something similar when I was a teenager. I had gone to a seance, and was later told the girl who hosted it was studying to be a witch, and many of her family members were witches. Starting that day, I would hear footsteps behind me, hear sounds when alone in the house, and the hair on my neck would stand up on end. It was really scary. I finally told my mom, and she bought some holy water and some other religious stuff, and we had a kind of cleansing. It seemed to work. I still feel spirits sometimes, but they aren't so scary anymore, mostly my relatives who have died, who probably protect me from the tricksters. I think you are more sensitive than most people, and a spirit is just having a bit of fun at your expense. You can either communicate with it or exorcise it with holy water and other religious artifacts, and tell it to GET OUT.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
Hi and thank you for sharring this story with us. I know that there are times that someone can be scared. Thats normal. To see things because of fear well I think that is normal too. I in your shoes would wait and see if there are any other strange things happening. To be honest I hope this is just your mind playing tricks on you because if this is a spirit, then there is realy a problem. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-08)
It sounds like you are a bit paranoid... I also believe that it is your imagination. I am not saying that paranormal things have not happened to you. I am a believer in spritits, ghost, and an alien world, so I am not being bias or anything. SO yea, I think your mind is playing tricks on you. ❤
COBzeppelin99 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
cfmartis, there's a dang good chance it isn't a ghost to be honest. I think it's just my fear. Your mind does weird things when it gets scared
cfmartis (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
When you get that cold feeling when you're on this website, just keep in mind they're curious too. They may be reading over your shoulder. One thing my cousin did when she had a ghost in her house, she told him that we both have to live in this house, so quit trying to scare us. After that she didn't see any more shadows or a man in a top hat any more. Sometimes you need to talk to them.
nonangelic92 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
it may be your imagination I don't mean to be rude but think about it while your running water you hear things its mostly the echo vibrations that water can cause or the stairs thing its probably cause your between levels of your house the voices I can't explain and the uncomfortabilty just check everywhere in your room and maybe keep a light on I don't think any of these things are signs but take it was you want to just keep on the update
Forbidden_Love (42 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
I don't believe in any of those in general ufos spirits etc. But I'm in question now after 8 years for what I experienced so just keep watch and see if you are imaging things se if anyone can sense or see waht you see...
COBzeppelin99 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's all it is, but the thought of demons and spirits of dead people contacting me (or even demons from other planets) just freaks me out incredibly.
Forbidden_Love (42 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
You sure your mind isn't playing tricks on you or imagining things keep watching see if any more signs are involve...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: