You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Weird White Crypto

Real Ghost Stories

Weird White Crypto

 

I understand that this Website really prefers personal experiences with the paranormal. I will provide my personal experiences at a later time, as they are by no means as interesting as the story I am about to relate. I've been lurking on this site for a while reading peoples' posts so Deathcipris, if you read this, your forest elemental story inspired me to post this story, more specifically because of the description of the dark-skinned, inverted-leg-joint creature your friend encountered in the forest. This story is eerily similar. I will try to provide as much detail as I can, perhaps annoyingly so.

No, this did not happen to me. It happened to a dear friend of mine when we were about middle-school age and to whom I am still very close. I sincerely believe him and to this day he recounts this story with exactly the same detail.

PWeird White Crypto

This experience occurred in a trailer park, (I know, ha ha,) called Wilshire Hills in Norwalk, IA. The address is 275 Route 63 Hwy; Norwalk, IA, (sorry, I couldn't find the zip code.) There are several sprawling cornfields that border this mobile home property. My friend Josh lived here at this time and on this particular occasion was hanging out with his friend James, (whom I also know.)

On this night, my dear friend Josh and his friend James were outside of Josh's next door neighbor's mobile home, trying to get a girl to come out and be mischievous with them. It was summertime so the evening was warm and balmy. The skies were clear and the moon, while not necessarily full, provided a lot of moonshine that illuminated the surrounding countryside with dim light.

It should be mentioned that Josh's neighbor's place was located on the border of the mobile home property, right next to the sprawling cornfields. Without going into too much detail regarding the physical arrangement of objects within this story, the important facts are that this girl's bedroom was located at one end of the trailer and had two windows. Josh and James were each standing at one of the windows talking to the girl trying to coax her to sneak out and come hang out with them. Josh was at a window that obstructed his view of the cornfields and open lawn, while James was at the window that looked out onto the cornfields and open lawn. And by open lawn, I mean sort of a public playground area with a swing set and a slide and whatnot. It had enough room to play a game of kickball or baseball. This detail is important to the end of the story.

Okay, finally to the good stuff. So there they were, talking to this girl. Josh gets tired of trying to get her to sneak out so he decides to walk around the corner of the house to where his friend James is standing to get him to leave with him. As he comes around the corner, he becomes nearly paralyzed with terror. This is what he saw:

It was a humanoid creature, (two arms, two legs,) but it was sort of walking on all fours. It was completely naked and, as deathcipris cited in his story, had it's legs inverted at the knee joint like how birds' legs are. It was walking near the border of the cornfields, literally seeming to mind its own business as though the last thing it would encounter would be humans. Either way, as soon as Josh saw this creature, he said to James, "James. Don't turn around." And of course, because of the look on Josh's face, James had to turn around, (I know I would've.)

From having Josh recount this story to me several times it seems as though James turning around was enough motion to catch this creature's attention, because as soon as he did the creature shot up so that is was standing upright on it's legs, with its arms perched up similar to how squirrels look when they're on only their hind legs. Then there was this brief exchange of, "What the hell are you?" Looks between Josh, James and the creature. And during this brief moment Josh was able to catch a MUCH better glimpse of this thing.

It's skin was chalk white. Its body was skinny, sinewy, lean and defined. On its two legs, it was between 4 and 5 ft tall. Its cranium looked slightly larger than humans did. It had large, shiny, pure black, opaque eyes, a small, narrow mouth and not so much a protruding nose but more like 2 slits in its face for nostrils. Its facial structure was sort of akin to what it would look like if a piece of latex were stretched over a human's face.

Once this brief moment of bewilderment ended for both parties, the creature suddenly hunched back down on all fours and BOLTED. FAST. It ran away across the open lawn and into the cornfields. It spanned a distance of probably 40 to 50 yards in 4 or 5 leaps. And that was the last they saw of it. End of story.

Including this story, I have come across 2 others on the Internet that describes this creature exactly. The other 2 are deathcipris's and another posted by a gentleman from Washington State on some website I can't remember that encountered a creature like this while he and his children were camping up in the mountains.

What the hell are these things? A subterranean race of creatures? Extraterrestrials? Extra dimensional beings? Who knows, but they are at least intelligent enough to be able to avoid humans almost flawlessly. I welcome any comments and if you read this whole post. Congratulations and thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Iowa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bluebelgianbeer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

9 (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-10)
It's true, I saw two together. 3 nights ago about 15 feet from me I have been around stuff like this my whole life but you will never get used to it. They might have been mates. The reason I say this is one was larger and had more masculine features you can find one picture of it online under Skinwalker however I don't believe that is what we are dealing with. I would post but copyright n all that. All I wanted to do thank you for letting me know it has been seen before by someone. Everything he described about it is 100%. Stay safe. N. . N. ... N. ... N. ...
PsychAndRed (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-22)
Oh my goodness Bluebelgianbeer, I have some entity around my house that looks exactly like that. The other day my sister and another friend were over we heard gun shots from outside. The next day my mom tells me that she and my dad had heard noises outside. So they went out there and saw what you described. My dad shot at it but it had taken off into the woods. 😲
HauntingReview (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-08)
I have a friend over as I type this who has talked about a sighting he had about a month ago. He hasn't stopped talking about it since.

I suggested we get online and look it up and see if anyone else has had a similar experience. As a paranormal investigator, I'm always interested in hearing peoples personal experiences.

That said, your sighting is almost exactly like his. He says the only difference between the two is he seen his running and didn't see it leap. And he was unable to see it's face, only the profile, and that it had no nose.

It was solid white and hunched over as it was running, about 50-75 feet from where he was standing. He and his brother went to investigate immediately and found some weird obviously fresh footprints.

Needless to say he's excited to see that some other people have seen this creature.
Easy (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
The description of that thing does kind of make you think "A chupucabra" at first, but I thought they were greyish-green-brown tipe of monsters, not chalk white, and they would have claw like hands,right?...
Also,the way your friend described his face made me think of a rey alien
I think you didn't mention (or your frend didn't mention) if he had seen what the creatures ears looked like, or maybe they were just slits like his nostrils?

Now,the only time I've heard anyone mention a chalk white creature (a solid-non spirit like creature I mean) was Credo Mutwa in the interview that was made by David Icke
But those creatures described by Credo were far larger than this one, and supposedly had one foot (?)
As for me, if I'd seen it I'd think it were an alien of some sort

Sadly,i can't say for sure what that thing was...
Awesome story though, thx for sharing! ❤
KoltenAspen (39 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-21)
well to me it sort of sounds like chupucabra
And if I were you I would have pissed my pants lol 😉
seregirl (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-07)
K, I've already posted this on someone else's story but I came across yours and this is SO similar to what I saw one night many years ago when I was a little girl. I had no idea that other people had seen this creature before until I came across your story. The only difference, which is very odd, is that I saw the creature INSIDE our house in Montana.

I was lying in my bed late at night and I had a strange compelling urge to stare out my bedroom door and into the living room. Several minutes later, a strange dark silhouette walked in front of the living room window. It looked deformed and distorted. It had a bent back, crooked legs bent backwards, long skinny arms which it held bent at its sides, and a large misshapen head. I remember that even from its side I could tell it had a very wide grotesque mouth but no apparent nose. It walked slowly and it was SO CREEPY since it's legs were bent the other way. Not making this up, and I know I didn't imagine or dream this. I once overheard my parents say that the previous owner had died inside the house.
😕
Stevo (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-02)
Ok this is almost too much, a few days ago I was leaving home on a business trip at around 6:00AM. The morning was foggy and it was dark out. We live by a lake and at the end of our road is a trailer park and a corn field... (sounds a bit like your story huh) As I stopped at the corner there is a house right across the road from the intersection and as I start to make my turn the headlights of my truck shine upon the EXACT same thing you have described in your story, the legs were inverted as you said with upper arms like that of a squirrel and the skin color was a chalky white, It was at the corner of the lot where the yard and field meet. As my headlights hit this creature it scampered across the back of the yard as to try and avoid me seeing it. I would say this thing was taller than the one your buddy saw though, I'd say it was 5'6" to 6' tall and slender, the top of the legs were muscular and it was leaning forward as it moved across the back property line of the yard. It did NOT have a movement like anything I have ever seen before and we live in an area where wildlife is a common site. It was not a deer or large dog, no clothes or fur was on it and I didn't see a lot of detail but it shot a chill up my spine that I'll not soon forget. This happened in North Central Indiana... Interesting to note the same month your friends saw their creature.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-27)
bluebelgianbeer-

Great story. Gave me goosebumps reading about it. I would've liked to have seen something like that 😉 very detailed description.
aramos (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
ok, so when I read this story, it also rang a bell to me too. I have read it somewhere, I think the website might be obiwan's site. Actually it is, I just looked it up. So on to another thing I've heard. I'll keep this a bit confiendtial, but I've been told that aliens legs actually bend backwards and that some don't actually look like the typical type of alien. This info comes from someone that may or may not have worked in a place called 51. But that's a whole different long story and topic, either way, it's a 50/50 chance its true... Either it is or it's not. But I thought I'd put my 2 cents in. Great story, I'm from WA so I'm going to go look for that WA story. 😨
Easykiel (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-13)
I have to said that Chupacabra was the first thing that came to my mind as well, although the description of this creature's height and features does seem to correspond with descriptions of the typical Grey Aliens, especially the account of the facial details.

Then again, I don't really know much about cryptids at all, so I can't really help 😕
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-11)
Musted been a humanoid-alien thing that was sent down of a spacecraft (I'm also a sci-fi fan). Since it's skin is chalk white, it can either be the one I said earlier or a secret government experiment gone wrong and escaped.
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
Okay, there's one word in particular that comes to my mind: "Chupacabra," anyone?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
I haven't had much luck researching this creature, but wow! I would have been absolutely terrified!

Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to share with us!

God Bless!
Sorcha (59 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
It does sounds like an intelligent being rather than some kind of animal. I agree Demons usually have some kind of agenda. Thanks for providing the picture - Wow you can get an idea of how fast it ran!

Take care! 😊
bluebelgianbeer (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
Thanks for reading the story guys. Sorcha, I did in fact post this exact same story on another paranormal Website last year, though I can't remember what the Website is. There haven't been any other reported sightings in that area as far as I know, though I haven't been in that part of town for almost 10 years now. ChrisB, I suppose it's possible that it could've been demonic but I highly doubt it. The thing looked just as surprised to see my friends as my friends were to see it. Plus, it fled in apparent fear. I imagine a demonic entity would have known of my friends' location and activities well in advance of making itself known and were it to make itself known, probably would've chosen a form more menacing and threatening. Demonic entities often "cheat," by being cowardly and revealing themselves suddenly and when we're not quite as alert of our surroundings in order to evoke the maximum amount of negative emotions so that they may feast on them and gain strength.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
To be honest I have no Idea of what this could be. Can it be a creature? Yes But can it be a "Demon" maybe? To be honest I don't have a clue what this could be but it sure does sound scary. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Sorcha (59 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
Hi there Bluebelgianbeer,

Wow that's a very interesting story! Something about this rings a bell, was it posted on another site perhaps? I remember the story especially the fact that the two friends were chatting with a girl through her bedroom window. The Crypto's description is also very unique, the way the knees bend and the fact that it was pure white and ran super fast.

I have no idea what it could be. Were there any other reports of sightings in that area?

Thank you for posting the story! Its certainly in the realms of paranormal 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: