You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Back To School

Real Ghost Stories

Back To School

 

One of my closest friends asked me a question here lately about visions that he had been having. Some of the pictures confused me a might, so I asked for another family members opinion on them. What came out of it was a lesson. A beautiful one at that. I learn best by two methods. One being LIVING through something, and the other being hands on.

I am going to explain it exactly as it happened, even the conversation is what occurred.

My son told Frank, (It is ok, he granted us permission to tell share this lesson) "You are growing. These are growing pains that you are seeing. Some of the pictures that you can see are pictures of where you once were. You do not remember them because you are old. When you were young all this was in your life. All those people. All those places. All those feelings were yours. Now you have to group them. You have to find out where the people fit into the places. All of them you were with sometime, you just have to fold the pages."

I asked him what "fold the pages" means, and he said something to the effect of: get a piece of paper and draw a picture, when you get all done, wrinkle it, bend it, fold it to make a DIFFERENT picture OUT of that same picture. The FOLDS are our lives. There MAY be hundreds of folds in our pictures, but it ALWAYS looks like a picture. No matter HOW small. JUST as in life. They may be small, but they are still... Life.

So I took out a piece of paper and drew the front of our house. Not that it was a great picture, but you could tell it was supposed to be my house. It was sketchy, at best, but I was trying to get a feel as to what he was saying so...

What the hey, we will give it a try. I folded the picture in half and looked at my son. "Yep, that's it, 'cept you need to add more folds. This is not your first life." I just stared at him as he calmly looked into my eyes. NO thought process. Just staring at him. "Go on." OH. OK. So I folded it again and glanced in his direction. He just shook his head slowly. I folded again, glanced at him. Folded again...

When I was done folding what I could, I held in my hand a ribbon of paper 8 inches long. All that was discernible was the corner of the roof, a smidgen of a bush, and a sliver of a window. (Oh, by the way, the folds do not have to be in half, then half of that half and half of that half. Fold the paper ANY way you WANT to fold it. George explains why in a little bit)

As I sat staring at it, I must have frowned or shown SOME sign of "What the...?" "Uh, Huh, 'cept not ALL lives run on the same line. Sometimes they go 'crost and hide other lines." AH. No. Wait. WHAT?

Just then Daddy walks in. We were so wrapped up in "school" that we did not even notice him standing behind us for a moment until my son says "why don't you ask Daddy?" And looked over his shoulder. I have ALWAYS been told that I have expressive eyes. It IS a curse, because in THAT people can see if my smile is genuine, if I TRULY understand what they are saying, or if a big ol' question mark should be painted there in John Deere Green.

All I did was look at my husband. He saw the picture, listened to my son, asked our daughter her opinion and stated: "The closest distance between two landmarks is a straight line. The closest distance between two LIVES is a direct connection."

WHAT THE...? LET THE FIVE YEAR OLD TEACH ME! I understood HIM.

He picks up a BLANK piece of paper (with me chiding him, "What? You do not want us to see a beautiful drawing?") and performs origami.

WHAT THE?! He takes his index finger and thumb and picks up the... Uh... The... THING at the central fold and says "This is the point of creation. All the other 'folds' are the point of existence. The parts that MATTER are the flat pieces on the paper. ALL of them. Open up the paper."

I struggled to do so. There were a LOT of folds in it, and I was trying not to tear the paper. That was in symbolism of his LIVES! I did not want to "cut one short". I smoothed it out on the desk and looked... AT MY SON. Hee-Hee. Bet THAT made Daddy feel REAL good.

"Count them, Mama. THAT is how our lives are. See that little star?" Putting his chubby little finger on the spot that the central fold once was "THAT is where Daddy BEGAN. See all the different lines going out? THAT is all of Daddy's lives. See the flat parts? Those HOLD what Daddy DID in his lives."

AAAHHHHH! NOW I got it! Yeah. Except, no I do not.

So Daddy drew a racing picture and performed another origami thingie. At the end, you COULD see some of the lines that he had drawn. He handed the thingie to our son. "See those parts of the picture? Use your MEMORY and tell me what they are." I did. That's the bumper, that is the tree behind the car, that is the hood, that is the driver and so forth." What is a car, Mama?" "A mode of transportation, and escape from the real world for your Daddy"- Threw a BIG smile in Daddy's direction. I will not tell you the look I got in return. Bet you could GUESS that one."How do you know?" "Uh. Because that is your Daddy's hobby, and I have learned from him." "No. How do you know what a car is?" "OH! 'Cause when I was little I was told, I guess." And I shrugged. "xactly. You were told. Now IMAGINE that you just KNEW. You wake up one morning and you KNOW things that people don't. You KNOW people that you shouldn't. You can DO stuffs that you couldn't 'afore bed."

Patiently, and peacefully he stared at me. I KNOW I gave him a look like "What the heck does THAT have to do with Daddy's pterodactyl that he just folded out of paper?"

"In Uncle Franks sight" (WAIT a minute! We were talking about ME, NOT Uncle Frank!) when he sleeps, he is traveling on the folds. He stops to visit other 'flat spots'. He needs to see where the people and places fit in the flat spots. He GOES there, he just needs to REMEMBER."

Palm slap to the forehead. NOW I REALLY GOT IT. I hugged my son and told him thanks for Frank AND for me.

LONG way for me to explain this all out, but my son is convinced that we needed to map it out for his Uncle so that he knew exactly what the folds and such LOOKED like on the paper. My husband agreed, saying that the Old Ones use a STRING to help in the visualization process. Because of the lax, free moving properties of string when you "pinch" it off, BOTH my son and husband agreed that it would be easier understood by physically HOLDING the paper.

With a map drawn like that, how could I miss the point?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, whitebuffalo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
You could not move? Or were you afraid to move?
The question is for several reasons. MOST people will confess to a movement of the sexual nature. NOT an inability to move. Paralysis is not usually (from what I have personally gathered) a part of a Succubus experience.

My Friend, Let us be honest with one another. You really confuse me. Here is why. Going through your profile page, I have read through your past comments. You flip from seemingly being very confident and KNOWING what you are experiencing to straight up not understanding the "simplistic" things. Your post on "Incubus Won't Go" seems VERY familiar. Was it a copy and paste job? If so, WHERE did you gain that information? I am almost certain I have read just about the same exact wordings before.
IF those are your words, I suggest you take your own advice.
I have looked over your website...
Is THIS site mere "research" for you? I ASK as you state in ONE of the blogs that you Smudged by: "I lit the Sage, and I waved it around the room..." You have a Mayan Shaman as a Spirit Guide, and ask what the Shamanic Prayer is...
Can you see why I have so many questions?
Thank you.
psychicteen13 (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
Hello whitebuffalo,

My experiences: I have had a lot, but only one dealing with Succubus. The one I had with the succubus, was this: I was in my bed, sleeping like a peaceful boy, not disturbing anything, when all of a sudden, I felt a sensation...well, you know, I couldn't move, and all I felt was my...thing...getting bigger and bigger. I didn't know at the time what was going on. I don't remember what time it was, but it was so weird, I can't really explain more than what I have. It's just that I couldn't move, and the demon, succubus, thing kept doing that for... I can't remember how long, but it felt like a long time. It felt like an eternity. The thing finally "let go," and I popped up. I tried to see what it was that the thing did, but it was so dark, I couldn't see. It just felt wet... Really wet. I was so pissed, and so embarrassed at the same time, I didn't know what to do. Well, that's just one of my experiences with the Paranormal, it is, however, my only experience with a succubus. Thank goodness! I was wondering, though, is there anyway that you can help me? I have had other experiences with them, but I count them all as "one," because from what I can tell, is that the thing keeps coming back. I am going through puberty, yes, but even when I'm not...well, I think you can tell, but even then, when I wake up, I have the same feeling. So, is there anyway you can help me?

Thank you for your time,

-psychicteen13
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-06)
No, Nordic,
I have not read them. Thank you for the tip. I am going to have to check them out. I appreciate the suggestion.
Wa-do.
Nordic (44 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-04)
Wow, amazing. You have said what I've always believed. Why have I only read this story now? Have you ever read Richard Bach's work? One, Running from Safety, The Bridge Across Forever, etc. If you haven't, do yourself a favor. You might enjoy them. 😁
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-21)
Exactly, Jack.
Point well read.
I always say, "There is no better teacher, than experience".
Seems I said that earlier on here tonight.
πŸ˜•


Wonder if that means I should be paying attention to something here in my life?
Hmmm.
Thank you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-21)
Welcome, shadow_omega.
I would sure like to try 😊
First grab you a piece of paper. Go ahead. I will wait. The blank piece of paper represents life in general.
Now just draw any old picture on it. Does not matter what, just so that it takes up the entire paper on one side. That picture represents YOUR present day life.
Now fold it up. Not like you would fold up a note, fold it in all different directions. Diagonal, straight. You know those snowflakes you used to cut out in school? Yep, just like that. Make sure that after the FIRST fold, hold the paper between your index finger and your thumb. Make the second fold, right where your thumb and finger is holding the paper on the fold. Hold it right there. Now SOMEwhere, on that folded piece of paper, you MAY see the LINES of the picture you drew (after folding it all up). Keep that in mind (remembering that the PICTURE represented this life for YOU).
Unfold it and look at the picture. Turn the paper over if you happen to be looking at it wrong side up.
Got me so far?
The paper is LIFE, the picture is YOU in life, the folds (the creases that are left in the paper from where you folded it) are representative of your LIVES (or, the many existences that you MAY have had. If you believe in reincarnation, you should know exactly what I am talking about).
Now, take that pen or pencil that you used to draw the picture and outline the creases that you made, but just enough to "draw" one, single, closed in shape. Shade in that shape. THAT space WITHIN the shape you outlined, and shaded is what we DID in those lives. That is the cup that the baileys and coffee is in.
THAT is all that matters.

SOME people, while sleeping, (or in an EXTREMELY relaxed state) can actually "travel" on those lines (the creases) and "visit" other times and places they have been IN DIFFERENT LIVES. So now go ahead and encircle another few shapes using that same paper. Shade in the spaces. THOSE lives, of "YOURS", cross INTO one another by the "overlay" of the drawing (YOU), the creases (your lives of the ENERGY that is you) and the spaces (what you are doing in that particular "lifetime").
Meaning: When you are relaxed, you can REMEMBER what may have happened many lives before. Time is never-ending. It just keeps circling around in a never-ending drawing, crossing into fleeting moments [ (that feeling of deja vu.) the creases] and perhaps even visiting [ (astral/ethereal traveling) shaded areas that overlap].
Uncle Frank, was astrally traveling.

My son knew that if I could VISUALIZE that he was saying, then I would catch on. That is why he chose to use the piece of paper to teach me my lesson. Guess he knows me pretty well. πŸ˜†
Did that help? Or did I make it worse?
I really tried to make it easy.
Thank you.
Jackashton (2 stories) (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-21)
My first holiday abroad was to Denmark,near Germany,One afternoon my mother and I were walking up the hill of a little town Id never been in my life before.as we neared the top of the hill I stopped my mother and told her I felt Id been in this town before.and said at the road at the left at the bottom of the side street a red bricked church would be there,I also described other buildings in the same street.sure enough everything I described was as said,my mother was totally speechless.I was only sixteen.And ever since believe I have lived before,in that town. Regards Jack 😲
shadow_omega (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-21)
well I got to agree with bumblebee55 this story is really confusing. πŸ˜• You lost me 1/4 of the way through. But it does seem like an interesting story so could you by any chance make it easier to understand please?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-07)
None taken, bumblebee55 πŸ˜‰
As you have read going through this, I was rather confused as well. Good thing I have some very good teachers in my home, and in my life to be able to put it into easier terms.
IF you are really interested in clarifying this, I would be happy to break it down for you if you like. Just waiting to see if you were interested in that or not. 😊
Thank you for your comment.
bumblebee55 (1 stories) (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
WOW... No offense, but that has to be the most confusing thing ever, besides math. πŸ˜•
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
Kirie toeleossou iston eona taerga tonhironsou mipatridis. Eksomologisomesi Kirie enoli kardiamou kaienantion tonaggelon psalosi, otiikousas panta tarimatatoustomatosmou.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
In the Name of The Great Spirit,
And by the power of His Blood and His Mercy,
We bind all spirits in the air, and the fire and the water,
In the ground and the underground and the nether world,
And we bind any satanic forces of nature.
We bind all curses, hexes, or spells, or any occult activity previously used.
We bind the interaction and interplay of spirits.
And we claim the protection
Of the Great Spirit
Over this house and grounds, and over every person here.
We call upon the ancestors of the land
And the company of angels to surround this place,
Making it both safe and sacred.
And we call out to you, O Great Spirit.
Come now and fill this place, never to leave!
We pray in the name of the Great Spirit, Amen.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
And that REALLY is the whole thing, Seer. I grew up with people SURROUNDING me with "No's".
"There is NO way you can hear..."
"There is NO one..."
"NO, Ghosts do NOT..."
Well, then there is SOMETHING! IF there IS no GHOST, then SHOW ME what it is.
I think that is why I am so set on NOT telling ANY of my children that they are wrong. Often times I DO say "Let's go check it out..." But I try VERY hard NOT to disprove ANY thing until all the research is in.
Thank you! ❀
Seer (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
Your son remembers so much and its good that he has a mother that encourages him to remember. There are so many that don't really listen to their children. We can learn so much from them when we do listen. The things I have learned from my daughter. Unbelievable!

So many travel and see their different lives each night. I believe that we visit different lessons and learn from them time and time again. Most just do not remember when coming back into the physical. If there is something going on in their current physical lives that they need help with THEN they remember... That tiny bit from a past life that can get them through the current situation.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
Now see, Shelby?
Remember us talking about all of the similarities of our lives? This is just another one of those "samenesses" that are almost scary!
Thank you.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-10)
My daughter, Amberley and I, were literally JUST talking about this VERY subject of reincarnation about 30 minutes ago. We have believed since she was a baby that she has an old soul. She was telling me that she truly feels like she was reincarnated. She feels that she was alive during the 30's and 40's. She has these overwhelming emotions about this. She loves all of the things from those days. The music, the style, the cars, etc. Not that other kids her age do not like these things, though not common, but this, with her, it's different. She is so much older than her age. She has always been this way. She has LOTS of friends her own age but has always loved hanging out with the adults. The conversations we have had. She was always very mature for her age. And what you're son was talking about, just knowing things that you couldn't or should'nt know but you just KNOW and don't know why. I understand. I get what he is talking about.
Your son amazes me. The things he talks about. He is SO little but yet SO big. We adults/parents can learn A LOT from our children. Just because we are older in age does not mean that we know more than them. Especially when it comes to the spiritual teachings. Children are amazing. If given even half a chance to speak their minds without being interrupted by impatient adults, we could probably learn a heck of a lot more from them.

Thank you for sharing. Again another amazing story.

SHELBY ❀ 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-29)
Hello BYLUYSTER.
I have spent a lot of time in study, as well, and your assessment of Deja Vu and what causes it hits pretty close to what I believe to be true. To be utterly honest with you, you are probably the first one, outside of family, to give me that description, WITHOUT prompting from me. 😊
I believe that at the beginning of our present lives, we have been "programmed" with the types of traits we would like to learn from "this time around". I believe that we MAY have to go through a bit of evolving from our own pasts in order to make the lessons we are to learn this time around more achievable.
And I believe that it is our Spirit Guides, and our Mentors that HELP us recreate, or create those "genes" to make it all possible.
I am NOT saying that DNA and family genetics have NOTHING to do with who we are. If my son is correct, You CHOOSE which family you would like to "visit" with and they are in place to teach, or be taught an important lesson. Or at least you get to "pick out" the personalities of that family.
When you unfold your own personal pterodactyl, you can literally SEE the paths that you MAY have previously taken. It is very clear, while looking at the now flattened paper, how the lives "connect". It would follow that we have Deja Vu (at least in MY mind it would follow) it is in direct connection with the life that we once lived that "shares" that line.
I seem to be talking in riddles, but I was agreeing with you.
Is it not amazing that the younger generation seems so nonchalant about their abilities and gifts? I can remember when I was a child being told that my imagination would finally one day do me in.
Hmm, wonder if that day is still to come, or if THIS is that day. πŸ˜‰
Thank you for adding your sons account as well.
BYLUYSTER (11 stories) (78 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-29)
whitebuffalo- this all sounds very interesting. I have experienced Deja Vu in the past to the point I started to wonder about how it occurs. I got every book the local bookmobile could get me about it and reincarnation.
After much study, I believe we have lived past lives and each life we live in the present is to teach us something about ourselves. The type of person and the deeds we carried out in our other life directly affects the way we are now.
My close friend and I often "read" each others mind and "knew" when something was going to happen. It just never ceased to amaze us and at times scared us as well.
Your son sounds very gifted for his age. My son is 25 years old and is starting to see he "knows" things, too. Just last night, I said, "You do realize that you are more intuned to things than most people?" His reply, "Ya, I know."
Keep the lessons coming. Thanks 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-28)
We are TRAVELING. Some people would say that just living life is what we are doing when we "run the lines" (picture rail road tracks). I would agree with that assessment. I would have to think further that we CAN derail.
Many people astrally, or ethereally travel in their sleep. MOST people think that they are simply dreaming of other places, and in that, NONE of what they see is real. They "visit" with people from the past, and they assume it is just in a memory of them.
Let me ask you this. How many times when you had a particularly startling dream, did it cause you to live the following day a bit differently than you otherwise would have? How many times during your dream state, have you been "told" something (either through pictures or words) that DID change your life?
I am not talking about monumental changes. I am talking about traveling a different way home, as in your dream, there was a road block on the road you usually use. I am talking about forgoing the biscuits and gravy at that new truck stop, so as not to be late for work, so that you could look at something in your office, that in your dream, was destroyed (a project, paperwork, your reputation)?
We may have been predestined to LIVE, but we choose different paths, so the "flat spots" can not be totally mapped out in advance. We were all created with free will. We can CHANGE things in our lives, on a daily basis, that could cause us harm.
The way I understand it is that when our lives are COMPLETED, that is when another "fold" happens. The "flat spot" is not present until AFTER our life. It is OPEN on the one side. There is no beginning AND end, as we are still LIVING.
Thank you for your questions.
Wildone (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-28)
Ok, so we are teetering on the edges of this fold of life until we reach the flat spots or are the flat spots already mapped out for us? When we slip off the curbs, what are we doing at that time?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-28)
As HE would say " 'Xactly!" Tonith and rhodes68,
The "key" is in the remembrance of all things. When explained the way that he and his Daddy did, it is easier for me to see why it is that children have more experiences. THEY are "closer" to the "central star" that signified their creation.
If I understood the lesson correctly, (and he WILL correct me if I am wrong 😊) the longer we just stay on the folds, the easier it is to forget where we came from. If we allow ourselves the wonderful opportunity to EXPLORE the "flat spots" then we will be ABLE to remember.
It is a purely adult trait to have tunnel vision. We go through our lives looking straight ahead. Oh, we may stop and rethink parts of our past, but that is just in a THINKING process, not in the reliving process. We try to keep things in perfect balance; life, work, home, children, PARENTS, friends. WE want "it all"! And in a balance that is most often unattainable.
Children easily "slip off" the lines (much like when walking on a curb, and they lose their balance) and are IN the flat spots. And not necessarily the SAME flat spot in which they are presently living.
The important thing to remember, in regards to this lesson, is that our CREATION does not necessarily start dead center of the paper. It can start on the outer edges, more to the left than right and vise-versa. Generally there is not EXACT BALANCE. NOT in LIFE. THAT occurs in the AFTER LIFE.
Thank you both.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-28)
But isn't remembering those places you've been to the most difficult part of the journey? How is it possible for some to just know how to connect the lines and blank spots while others need to go through a life time trying to figure out the connection? I have to assume it's one thing to remember one's course or strive to read the course through the images and another to be "an old soul"! Amazing!
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-27)
Makes sense to me. Out of the mouths of babes lol. Maybe it means we are all old souls. It just takes remembering.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-27)
Thanks dreamergal72, for reading through this lesson plan. I was really trying to figure out how to tell people about the reasonings behind some Deja Vu, and the feeling of knowing someone at the first meeting of them, and this was the best possible way.
He IS a smart guy. And this lesson was an important one, because I have heard a LOT of people wonder about Spirits, reincarnation, The Eternal Energies (though they do not call it that) and how it is that places that have NEVER had a ghost could suddenly feel as if there WERE something there.
What I learned from THIS lesson was that they just "jumped off" the "folds" and returned to that spot of their existence.
It WAS a fun lesson, but the WORDS were what was important.
Thank you.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-27)
Wow, Cool Sound like fun and sure your son is sure is very smart guy. You draw on paper and then fold more wow Like I say It sound fun.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: