You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: My Biography Of Supernatural Experience

Real Ghost Stories

My Biography Of Supernatural Experience

 

I'm Kevin; I am 27 years old and live in South Florida. My story begins many years ago and still has relevance to this day... Which is why I have decided to write this. Maybe someone reading this will have an answer or advice. Here it goes... It all began as a child. I always had an elevated perception to things. I would have constant Deja vu and dream unusual dreams. My mother used to tell me we had a powerful spiritual connection to the supernatural. I guess I just could never believe something I have never personally experienced.

When I was about 6 my cousin died of a rare disease, a year later my grandmother died of cancer. A few years later my uncle committed suicide. I became aware of death and passing at a young age, but it wasn't until the passing of my sister that my story truly begins.

I was 12 and in 5th grade. My sister and I were 4 years apart. She died in a car accident. At the time it was only my mother and I living in a small duplex and she was a single parent supporting me so I was alone most of the day. I was devastated and depressed about my sister and I often used to lie in her room. Her clock radio would often turn on when I would lie in her bed, and I would ask... Is that you Teri? Give me a sign. The clock radio would squeal at a high pitch. I would like this. It gave me goose bumps but I knew it was my sister so I was happy.

She would come to me in my dreams for a while, but that eventually stopped as the mourning progressed. The problem was because of my awareness to the spiritual world other entities took notice. It was maybe 2 months after the death of my sister, I came home from school, and made myself some lunch and sat down in front of the TV. I felt a presence. Id say it was an evil presence because it felt as if there were someone standing right behind me breathing down my neck and the goose bumps brought tears.

I kept looking back but no one was there. I must have looked 20 times before I heard a voice. A deep, evil, darks, terrifying voice. It said my name. Only once but that was all it took for me to be up and running out of the house as fast as I could. I was so terrified and sure of what I heard I would not come home for a week and a half. I stayed at my friend's house down the street. My mother would never believe me, she would say its in your head, but I knew what I had heard.

I am a skeptical person and I don't believe unless witnessed first hand and this was! This was the first bad experience I had. It seems subtle and it was, but for a child it was terrifying. I prayed and put my fathers cross in my room. This never happened there again.

We moved from there not long after. We received insurance money from my sister's death so we moved 20 minutes away into a nice house in a suburb. This house is where most of my occurrences eventually happened. For the next few years I was fine. New friends, new life and old wounds had healed. I was a happy kid. Now I'm 16. My father was sick for a year and it finally happened. My father had died. Devastated and depressed was an understatement. I was mortified. I began to frequently fake my happiness. I had closed the door to the spiritual world years before and because of the death of my father... I had questions. Big mistake. I began to use a toy store bought Ouija board.

My girlfriend and I decided to play around with it one night at her house. I was trying to raise my father. I got something but it was not my father. I really didn't think it was going to work anyhow and I was very skeptical. It was answering questions and it was being comical. Thinking it was my girlfriend messing around I asked the spirit to give me a sign to know this is real and that I did not believe. The piece stopped moving for a moment and started back slowly spelling out R...A...T. Then it was gone. I laughed thinking how stupid.

Several hours later that night we were lying on her couch watching TV when we heard a crash. We turned on the lights in the kitchen and there was a large rat on the counter. This was the first and last time I had ever even seen a rat. Ok, I was convinced but scared. My mind was now open again and again it was a huge mistake.

I began to have dreams. Vivid dreams of my father, my sister, grandmother and uncle. We were all driving in a convertible together and they were telling me it was ok and that they loved me. They said I would be ok and I would understand one day. I had a few other nice dreams like this but the bad was coming. With my mind being opened and weakened by depression I was being stalked by others.

Halloween my mother decided to throw a party at the house. I had some friends over and my other sister was in from out of town. We confined ourselves to my bedroom. We were telling stories and mine came up about the Ouija board. By coincidence my sister's friend, who was much older than I, said he is Wiccan and has a powerful Ouija board in his car if we want to use it. We said sure. After all I knew the crappy ones worked, let's see what this thing could do. He carried in a black case with golden clips. Inside was a solid black Ouija board with golden symbols. The moving piece was carved from ivory and the window was crystal.

We were using it and laughing when something happened. Something evil had taken control of the board. It went from answering cute, easy questions and saying funny answers to dark, evil and cruel answers. My friend's grandmother had passed and when she asked, do you know my grandma? It replied yes. She asked could you get her? It replied no. She said why not, do you know where she is? Yes. Where she asked. It replied... Hell... Suffering.

The room became silent and she began to cry. The room felt eerie and cold. A dark presence could be felt by everyone and we all had goose bumps. My sister's friend who had the board said he knew this was risky to do on Halloween and began to question the entity. He demanded its name and it eventually replied. Its name was Zam. He said he had to leave and that it was a very bad spirit and he had believed it to be a demon. He left in a flash and I never heard from him again.

My room felt eerie for weeks, so bad I refused to sleep in there for a while. A couple weeks later I came home from school and was home alone. I was walking to my room down the hall when I passed my mothers room. I stopped. I just felt like I had to look in her room, I stayed for a second staring at her bed when it happened again. I heard the same voice I had heard years before. It said my name again.

Just like the last time I became paralyzed for a moment, my eyes teared and I had goose bumps over my entire body. I felt pure fear and I left the house again. I kept asking myself... Am I crazy? Did I experience this or am I hearing things? NO! I did hear it. Clear as day! This was only the start of my problems. Eventually I started sleeping in my room again.

One night I was lying in my bed. I had just gotten comfortable. The lights were off but my eyes had adjusted and I could somewhat see. I felt a presence. It made me uncomfortable. I kept looking around the room because I kept thinking I heard slight movement. I thought maybe my dog was in the room... Nope. I heard the dog bark in the other room earlier and my door was closed. I tried to ignore it and I closed my eyes.

I began to feel something touching me, but it was not human. I felt electricity. It was cold and it was moving up my leg to the knee and stopped. I was in a panic but did not move. I thought just stay still and it will go away. Don't open your eyes. It didn't touch me for a moment then I felt a powerful zap to my leg as if it punched me to wake me... I didn't respond. It happened again. I got hit harder this time higher up my leg. It felt powerful and all I could feel was electricity when it hit me, like getting zapped with a tazer. Again I didn't respond, I layed there hoping it would go away.

One last time it hit me in the chest like someone pushed me but it was so hard that I opened my eyes and sat up to run, just then I was thrown back onto my bed. All I could feel was this tremendous weight on top of me crushing my lungs. I couldn't breath, I couldn't scream for help, I couldn't move! All I could feel was this heavy, cold electricity throughout my entire body. This lasted maybe 10-15 seconds but felt like an eternity and as soon as it came it was gone.

I jumped out of bed and ran out of my house screaming. I got on my knees on my yard and caught my breath. What just happened! OMG! My mother said you just had a bad dream. HA! I was awake the entire time. I wasn't even tired. This happened. If I was ever sure about anything in my life it was this. This was only the beginning of my nightmare.

Over the next couple months I began became more and more depressed and withdrawn. I was constantly angry and hurting those around me. I would seclude myself in my room in complete darkness and listen to music. I began to cut myself with razorblades. I would cut my arms for no apparent reason. I just felt like I had too. The pain felt soothing to my depression. I began to experience blackouts for hours at a time and I would hear stories of me doing things and being places that I had no memory of. My mother would ask me, who are you? Your eyes are not your eyes.

My mom felt it would be best for me to get away for a bit so I went to visit my sister in another state where things got even worse. My sister was terrified of me and would ask me, what's wrong with you? She said I would sleep walk, and talk in my sleep saying horrible things. This would anger me greatly and I would scream at her. I left because of it.

On the plane on the way home I sat next to a man who had a usual interest in my life and my religion. We spoke and I eventually told him my story and why I had gone to Texas. He tells me he's a Pastor who travels the world doing missionary work and thinks it is important we meet when we get back home. I gave him my number, not expecting to hear from him again. A week later he calls me and wants to come have dinner at my house. He asked to speak to my mother so I gave her the phone and she made the plans.

He came a few days later and he is not alone. He showed up with 2 other people from his church. He explained his religious beliefs and said there is a supernatural war between good and evil and that just as God exists, so does his counterpart. He said just as angels exist, so do demons. He said that because of my weakened state from depression, my spiritual connection and using Ouija boards it leaves me open for a type of possession. He said demons couldn't control you like the movies portray, but they can enter your mind at its weakest moment and put thoughts such as the cutting and the anger. He says the blackouts were when it would block out my perception in attempts to take complete control, like a test drive. The pastor and his people did a ritual in my room and on me.

It took about 45 minutes and I didn't feel any different at first, but I stopped cutting, I stopped blacking out and my depression grew less and less. Was it an exorcism? Was I possessed? I don't know and I don't care but whatever he did helped. My room felt a lot better to be in too. This concludes the worst part of my experiences, but not the last.

Since then I have been fine. I still have my Deja vu, I still have enhanced perception and I still have my vivid dreams however I refuse to use any type of connection device such as an ouija board ever again. After all the pastor believed that's how the Demon found me in the first place. For years I have been free of negative energy. That is until the other night. I'm 27 now and it's been 10 years since those experiences but evil is still lurking in the shadows of my life, waiting for another opportunity.

On Halloween this year... 3 nights ago I went to a party I was invited to. It was called a Fetish Party. I had heard of these but did not understand exactly what this was. I have been enlightened. Picture this. An old movie theatre converted into a club. Inside the music was a combination of Techno and death metal. The costumes were all bondage type. Like from the movie Hellraiser. Black leather or tight black vinyl. People were dressed as demons and devils. People were wearing gas masks or dressed as priests bearing inverted crosses. People were having sex and others were standing on these steel brackets being whipped.

There was a main stage with a show. There was a man dressed as a demon dragging a naked woman around the stage with a chain around her neck. He then began to beat her, and use sex toys on her. Another demon came out with flame throwers shooting fire into the air and yet another demon bearing a large penis that came blood all over these women. They began to rub the blood into their skin as if they were bathing.

We left the club and I have to admit, I'm an extreme person and I actually enjoyed this place. Thoughts of going back again and again rushed into my mind. How different and unusual this place was. I went home thinking about what the next show might be.

The next morning my mother sent me a text message asking when I would be coming over? I hit reply and said... Be there in 15. Later in the day I went to clear my outbox and noticed something both disturbing and frightening. The text I had sent my mother was actually sent to phone number 666. This is how it looked on my phone... To 666 be there in 15. There is no possible way I typed that nor did anyone else. Was this a warning or a message? I don't know but I get it.

A lot of this sounds pretty far out and I don't expect everyone to believe it but know this. Whether you believe in the spiritual world or not, it believes in you. Thank you for taking time to read this, I know its long but I hope you enjoyed it... I didn't enjoy living it!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KRock21, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

cjswing (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
you have had a severe run of bad luck and misery. Demons, I think, are not religious or spiritual, but are a symbol of the problems and hardship we face. In your case the loss of close relatives had a deep emotional and psycological impact which led you into a pit of sorrow and despair. The priests didn't excorcise an actual demon from your house but instead exorcised a mental issue which gave you the belief and strength to carry on.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-10)
You have had more than your share of trials and tribulations through your life.

I must agree with the others, stay away from the dark arts in any and all fashions. The lures used for darkness are often very powerful and often exciting, such as the so called party.

God Bless!
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
KRock21,

Your experiences were very interesting to read. Thank you for sharing them with us. It seems as if there are as many different beliefs out there as there are people, and that just means people are using the brain God gave them to think about things for themselves.

I do not think a loving God would devise a punishment for one of the souls He created to be so severe as eternal damnation. So even if you do fall in league with evil spirits, the worst I think they can do is bring misery to you and those close to you in this life (and possibly the immediate afterlife if they can prevent you from moving on to be with God), which when you think about it is harsh enough all by itself.

If you want to be free of the influence of malefic spirits, ask God for His help and harden your aura. As Oglegen pointed out, I have some tips on how to do that in my profile. Once you understand the tools available to spirits (and to you), it becomes much easier to defend yourself against them.

Oglegen,

Thank you for the vote of confidence! I like when I can help others by sharing what I have experienced or learned along the way.
KRock21 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
Thank you for all the advice. As far as the 666 spelling out mom I agree... The only problem is I use a sidekick and even if I did spell out mom... There's no numericals attached to the letters... There seperate. Plus I hit reply. Anyways I will stay away from those parties and ouija boards... Trust me on that. I'm glad you took interest in my story. These are things I don't tell anyone because I know most would not believe me anyhow. I do drink but do not use drugs. I'm a firefighter/paramedic so I do good deeds and try to stay out of trouble. I also agree that I'm constantly tested and I never really looked at it that way. Maybe being a bit more religious is the key. Thanks again everyone.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
Stay away from anything concerning the Dark arts. Those fetish parties fall into this category. You are predisposed to being pulled in this direction, but remember, you have been given the gift of second sight, and this means -you KNOW BETTER. You need to learn to rely on the power of prayer, stay away from ouija boards, and the like, and start walking in the light. Don't be seduced by Darkness. I suspect you have something very bad attached to you. It is pulling you in the wrong direction. Your Soul is at stake. I know what I am talking about. Please go to my website at www.ghost-e.com, I am here to help. I have seen far too many young people get sucked in... Little by little, and eventually it ends up badly. Yes, there is a war between good and evil. It is the battle for our eternal SOUL. Be safe, be smart... Walk away from any dark temptations, and build your spiritual strengths. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you. If you drink or do drugs, this can make you vulnerable. Limit drinking, and stop any recreational drugs, they just mess up your mind anyway. Take care of yourself, and you will sleep better, and feel better about yourself. Blessings, Ghostseer
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
Actually I have to point something out. On text-messaging phones, if you typed in the letters for "mom" to text message her, it would send a message to 666. 666=M-O-M. I noticed that long ago. I called my mom one day and told her "mom, you're evil. 'Mom' in text-ese spells out 666."
Cole87 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
This story was pretty intense! Have you thought of getting ahold of that Pastor again? Maybe there is a chance of him helping you or giving you advice on how to keep these evil things away.
Oglegen (6 stories) (61 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
Kevin, that's a very interesting and intense story, and I'm so sorry you've experienced some of the upsetting things, but also happy you have communicated with your loved ones from the other side.

Personally, even if 666 was some kind of message or warning, you must ignore it. You must make it clear to these forces that your beliefs in love and God are strong and you're not interested in their ways of doing things. If it helps, go to "Hoochler" 's profile on this site, because he has many helpful tips and exercises you can do to protect yourself. Keep us updated if there are any more happenings.
Ahimsa (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
Hi Kevin- That was a really intense story, you've been through a lot for your young years. It sounds to me like you are being tested. For some reason negative things are being put in your path as a way to challenge you, to see if you will again be tempted to look into the darkness. I think by now you realize the consequences of your choices and I hope you will use your spirituality and the love of your family, both living and passed, to keep yourself strong and on a clear path.
ElinaIoneki822 (9 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
I agree with farside. Those are the kind of parties where you can get into something pretty scary when you didn't even mean to! Just be careful and pray, pray, pray! You could also end up at the wrong place at the wrong time, then you'd REALLY be screwed. BE CAREFUL!

Thanks,
Elina ❤
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
Wow Kevin that you have a rough life through times, I did had a friend play with the quija board and I know its bad I still have one but refuse to use it so I keep it hide it. I always have my own problem like scatch myself I don't know why.
farside62 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
very intresting story Kevin, but if I were you I would stay away from those fetish parties nothing good can come from it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: