You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Scary Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Bedroom

 

I am not one to be attacked by the paranormal. So you can guess I was on the verge of peeing myself.

As I was about to go to sleep, I thought there's no such thing as demons. Then there was deep breathing at the foot of my bed, and then it felt like some one stuck a vacuum in my mouth and was sucking the air out of me. So I heard somewhere that the word Jesus scares demons. So I started thinking Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!

It stopped so I wait for a sign that something was there. Then I heard footsteps across the floor like some one was pacing. So I started thinking Jesus again. It stopped again. Then it started pacing again, so I did it again.

Then I fell asleep for like 30 minutes, then I heard an non-human growl of the side of my bed. So I was practically screaming JESUS and it stopped. So I got up to turn on the lights and the light got really bright then blew, over the course of half a second. So I jumped on my bed and started screaming Jesus again.

Then I ran for my brother's room and jumped on his bed and was crying to death and started saying, "Cole there's something in my room!"

So he went with me to my room to get a pillow and I slept in the living room.

In the morning when I went to go get clothes out of there, it felt like something evil was in there, so I changed in the bathroom. When I put my pajamas in there it felt like something was grasping me, not holding me there, but just holding on to my chest and my legs.

When I got home I put my book bag in there it still felt like there was something evil was in there...so...I don't think I'm sleeping in there tonight.

Other hauntings by haunted2death

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, haunted2death, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

jmcgill (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Check in your area and see if anyone deals with the paranormal and call to ask if they have any suggestions or are able to visit your home and help you to get rid of this entity.

There is always help out there see who you can contact to help you with this situation that have had some experience dealing with dark entities. 😊
animechickfri13 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
to tell you the truth I realy don't know but it says that if there's a demon there and you say "Jesus" a demon will go away, because they fear such word I often say it when I feel insure or scared, I feel it makes me more relaxed, but it may be just becuase I believe in such thing. All I would do frist stay out of the room, then either bring a bible in to the room or say Jesus every 5 seconds.

❤ animechickfri13 out...
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2008-11-29)
Oh stop it just stop it! There is no such thing as demons or any kind of evil. It might have been a ghost that just wanted to scare you. That's what I'd do if I where died. Or you have a promble. Duh
GIRLIE 😠
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-29)
I am somewhat baffled how you managed to slepp for 30 minutes or so, if I know me I would have leged it from the bedroom straight away. However I have to agree with Tiggy on this one.
stevenr (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-29)
kyle
post a reply here if you are still being bothered with this problem. I'll check back
On Nov 30 2008
Tydin (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-28)
I don't understand how you could have fallen asleep for 30 mins?! I would have been screaming for help.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-28)
May I assume you are a teen? A lot of this stuff happens to teens and personally I think it has more to do with repression and insecurity along with hormones than demons. That is not to say you may very well have some kind of spirit in your house that only you are aware of. I think most of us could relate to some of what you described. However fear is very confusing which leads to more fear. I think you got some good advice in here so try it. You don't want to live your life in fear. You don't have to put up with an unwanted presence. Thing is I don't know how much of it is just you or how much of it is actually an evading not so good (don't like to use the word evil) spirit. One other thing if you have high electromagnetic fields in your room coming from the light fixtures or electronics you may be sensitive to their output and this can cause hallucinations, a feeling of dread, a feeling of being watched and even skin rashes and nausea. I hope you figure out what is happening to you. Keep us posted. There are many fine, knowledgable people on this site who can give you good information. People in here care about what is happening to others experiencing the paranormal and are glad to help.
jmcgill (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-28)
I agree with Tiggy. My family has always has always had a sense about us and my daughter is phsycic as I am. Make sure to stay calm and fill your room with the white light. Close your eyes and breath.

Envision a beautiful angel full of light above your room and embrace it. Be calm and let the feeling help you to deal with this emotion. Don't be scared it will pass as you grow older. There is alway help for you and everyone has a spirit guide that will not let any harm come to them and you do to. Ask for there help and don't be afraid.

Tiggy (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-28)
There is no demon or ghost in your bedroom. You are susceptable to hysteria and flights of imagination. Please understand I am not saying these things to be hurtful or demeaning (I myself am far from perfect and certainly have been spooked before). That being said, the more you focus on your fears and the more you try to validate what you think happened to you - the more real this will become in your mind and then it'll be extremely difficult to get rid of.

The next time you think you feel or hear something scary, envision your entire body surrounded in white healing light, and focus on breathing nice and deep.

Best of luck to you.
jablescanfly (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-28)
don't let this thing become attached to you... If it does you may never be rid of it...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: