You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: She Won't Leave Me Alone

Real Ghost Stories

She Won't Leave Me Alone

 

I know this is cheesy, but a week before my previous story, Scary Irony, I heard the voice of a little girl say my name. The only woman in the house was my mother. So, I got up and looked for the source of the voice. It was never found.

Two days after that, after I got back from seeing Twilight, I went to my cousin's house to stay the night.

When we got there, my cousin Chealse, disappeared, so I went to look her. I walked into her room, she wasn't there, so I turned around and went back.

Now, to the left of the hallway to her room is a mirror. When I walked back down the hallway towards the living room, I saw a girl in the place of myself. She was four or so feet tall, she had brown, golden hair, and she was wearing a school uniform from the mid 1800s.

When I did a double take, she was gone and I was there again. That stunned me a bit.

Later, I was looking for Asheley, my other cousin, I walked into her room and she wasn't there. When I turned around, I saw the little girl again she was standing the doorway. It wasn't scary except for the fact that she really wasn't there. But she standing there, like she was waiting for me to come play with her. Just waiting.

Now, I see her in mirrors, like in Chealse's, and in any surface that can you see a reflection. There's nothing scary about, but it kind of getting annoying jumping every time I look in a mirror.

Other hauntings by haunted2death

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, haunted2death, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Fuchsia (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-14)
[at] Cholulteca: I think kyle wasn't referring to himself, he was referring to the girl he was seeing. Doesn't matter if he says he's gay, we are gathered here to discuss his experience.

[at] Kyle: Why don't you try to research the history of the house? ❤

Blessed be!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
What exactly does a school uniform straight out of the 1800's look like? Is there truly that much difference to be able to distinguish that it was in the mid 1800's? The reflection; there was NO trace of you present?
Thank you.

Excuse me just a minute.
Cholulteca, as a direct result of YOUR comment, I did check out the profile page. Yes, it does state that. But do you NOT think that the sight of a girl in the mirror, who was NOT supposed to be there, would cause YOU to ask the question as well? I would wonder why I kept seeing THIS girl in the mirror if I should have been seeing MYSELF. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with this. It is the SIGHT of an unidentified person that is in question, not someone's orientation.
Thank you.
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
Well, I was looking at your profile and in "about me" you stated "gay", so, 😉why would you be seeing a girl everytime you look yourself in the mirror? 😕
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
Are you sure yoou are not seeing your own reflection, sorry I am not saying you are lying. Apart from seeing this girl at Chelsea's do you see this little girl in mirrors anywhere else, in stores. Are you now saying you have two entities in your home? One is the one who is pacing now one who is calling your name who I presume is this girl no?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: