You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Evp: 10 Evps From Past Investigations

Real Ghost Stories

Evp: 10 Evps From Past Investigations

 

In the attached video you will hear some genuine EVP captures that we have recorded on past investigations. This is but a fraction of the EVPs that we have collected. I did not put in the video what we think that they say. I am leaving this up to you own interpretation. I will however, give a little clue to each.

1) A question?

2) Sorry this one has foul language.

3) The port-a-potty ghost

4) EVP at an investigation using a "Ghost Box" (Radio Shack Hack)

5) Not sure what this one says. Any guesses?

6) Felt a cold spot and recorded in my Van after leaving a cemetery

7) Also captured in the van

8) Trusted

9) A ghost activated my sons' toy

10) A mans name

It is a lot of fun capturing EVPs and sharing them with everyone. I hope you enjoy!

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sammie (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-15)
The first one I thought she said "Here."
The second one I thought they said "God damn this!"
The third one I though they said "I see it."
The fourth one I though they said "Leave."
The fifth one I don't understand what they said...
The sixth one I heard "Hi Charlie."
The seventh one I heard "Choking."
The eighth one I couldn't hear what it said.
The nineth one I heard "Now they're up."
The tenth one I heard "Jeremy"
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
***SPOILER ALERT***
These are just my view of what is being said. I am NOT always right. Here goes what I think...
1) "Ask"
2) "G** D*** it"
3) "I See... I talked to you earlier"
4) "Leave"
5) ""ti perimenoume, re?" which means, what the... Are we waiting for?" (THANKS rhodes for figuring this one out)
6) "hi Charlie"
7) "Im Choking" (or "Joking")
8) "I Trust You"
9) "We Woke em up" Refering to the toy in my house that activated by itself.
10) "Jeremy"
Thanks for watching!
EVP Researcher
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Thank you for replying Bob. I am certain about the Greek voice. I am a native speaker so there's no doubt someone's asking you what are they waiting for...strange. I'm sending you the pictures again.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
I did hear "I got it" but the rest I just couldn't make out. Evp's sound so mechanical most of the time. When people hear them audibly it doesn't sound like it does when recorded. Ghost hunters had a very clear audible one a while back and it just didn't sound like the recorded evps. I think the sentence was "I like the one with the hat". It was clear and didn't sound like a recording which was surprising. Most are garbled but this one was off the wall clear. Freaked me out lol. There was nothing sinister about it but still was odd. I have heard many explanations about evps from a scientific viewpoint to a paranormal viewpoint and maybe one day we will be certain of the difference between the two.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
rhodes68 - Greek. That could be. I live in North West Ohio. Many settlers from all over Europe. A lot of German in this area. That is why I do EVP sessions in English and German. I have a funny German EVP that I will post some time. I spoke a poor sentence in Geaman and the Spirit told me Geswaffel... Meaning "Gibberish". This was at an investigation and caught on two recorders. Funny. Dang, even the dead are critics...lol. PS I only recieved the first t\set of pictures...
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
"ti perimenoume re" is your 5th EVP, not your 6th. Your spirit speaks Greek EVPResearcher!
Sorcha (59 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
Oo very intriguing... The second one is naughty hehe. I won't say what I think it says though, don't want to give it away. The port-a-potty one gives me the creeps. I think its because you were caught off guard.

Thanks for posting!

😊
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
Second attempt without earphones Bob. I don't mean to make you laugh but then again, you go ahead if you wish but in your 3rd EVP I distinctly hear "ti perimenoume, re?" which means, what the... Are we waiting for?"

Again in your 6th I hear "I got it" and of course in the 9th I can hear the toy.

I still cannot make out the rest but I'll be patiently waiting for your reply.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
Bob welcome back with more "messages" from the other side.

Unfortunately my headphones are missing so I cannot really make out what the voices say if you exclude the 6th one which I think says "I got it".

I will try again by adjusting the sound-this is so exciting!

Thank you!
Tammy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: