You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Hands All Over My Body

Real Ghost Stories

Hands All Over My Body

 

A few nights ago I was lying in bed, watching television and trying to fall asleep as usual. It was late, probably after 2am. I have set my television on a timer so it shuts off automatically so it isn't on all night long.

I was lying on my left side, facing the television, drifting of to sleep and I distinctly remember the television flipping off. Just as the TV went of, it was at that moment, I suddenly felt hands all over my body. Not one pair of hands, but at least three maybe four pairs all over my body. From my chest, to my back and even up and down my legs and arms. It was as if I was surrounded by three to four people who were all grabbing at me, touching me and caressing me in a crazy manner. I was completely horrified and jumped out of bed. Just as soon as the hands began touching they immediately halted.

I flipped on the lights and sat for a while thinking about what had just happened. I have had many paranormal experiences before but nothing that had ever physically touched or made contact with me.

It was bizarre. Now this is going to sound weird, it still does to me, but the way the hands were touching me it felt to be in a very sexual way. Just the thought of it makes me cringe but it's the only way I can describe it.

Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Other hauntings by ant1111

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ant1111, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

TessaTeddyBear (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
that is creepy and my friend and I who are home alone read this out loud 😨
devildogx (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
I felt the hands thing too right after what I would describe as a hag visit. It felt good in a creepy way.
Dawnx (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-05)
The same thing happened to me to but it felt more like six of them.
Marzipan23 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-21)
Oh and it felt like I was being held down at the same time, scary.
Marzipan23 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-21)
Okay, this is scary, I had a same experience! Almost exactly the same, only with mine I couldn't move at all. I felt like I was in between waking and dreaming.
juneberry (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
I've had a similar experience to being touched only it felt like heat sensations instead of hands but it was no less spooky!
UnknownEvil (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
well I should tell you I fell its a sexual ghost not an incubus but a sexual ghost...!
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-28)
Ant1111 and Imyproblm,
Sorry to hear that you were both traumatized by such encounters. Since they haven't happened again it's very likely that such visitors realized you weren't open to such an experience and they've moved on to other people who are. I had an experience when I was 12 and this happened (8 visitors/16 hands were touching me in an openly sexual manner); since I'd already had previous Succubi and Incubi visits and enjoyed them I let them continue their actions... We were all very happy to say the least!😁 It depends on the individual, for some it isn't right, for those who enjoy such it is.

Blessings,
Succubusluver69
imyoproblm (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
i think this happens a lot to a lot of people. I was seven, and the exact same thing happened to me but in more... Sexual way than you discribe. I am forever scared from that. I can't sleep with out a bat besdide my bed. Do like angelstories said, tell them to stop out loud. I tried that once, they simply put their hand over my mouth and began feeling me again. I did it again, and it felt like they pulled my hair. Then again, more firmly, and they stopped.
Hope to have been a help!
Peace, love, reality,
❤ me ❤
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
Ant111-- I'm with DeviousAngel on the probability of this episode. We're so accustomed to our brains organizing things in familiar ways, we forget that there are millions of other ways--"slips" if you will, or compensations for other information the brain is processing, etc. Anything unfamiliar is suspect. Since you mention no other signs or warnings or events (as a spiritual warm-up, so to speak), it could have been a one off event. Make a note on your calendar of when this happened, and if things repeat or take other forms (sounds, sightings, and so on), then you can get more specific advice and take more direct and appropriate action. I can tell how creepy this was, and I imagine you can recall it still. Remember that you are never at the mercy of spirits. Your will controls you.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
Hm...I think it might have been a result of you being half-asleep. Believe it or not, but physical sensations are also a part of what the mind likes to do when you aren't quite awake. If this really was a spirit of some sort, AngelStories is right. Just tell it to stop and go away, and don't be afraid of it.

Blessings,
DA
AngelStories (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
I can tell you that they do feel on you. I have a permanent mark on my butt cheek from one squeezing it. It look like finger dents in a hand shape. And to comedians it is not cellulite.lol. I feel them touching me too.
Say out loud for them not to do it and they do stop, from what I've experienced. Please just do not fear them or it will not stop.
May the Most high God Bless you. ❤ ❤ ❤ Angel Stories
GhostTales.ning.com

New comments for this story have been disabled