You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: He Saw Something

Real Ghost Stories

He Saw Something

 

We all know that my husband has had things happen but would never admit them to me. Well let me tell you... HE HAS! I am so excited, of course I didn't tell him that I would post them on here because, and well I have to take baby steps with that one. Ok, this is what he told me.

Last night (Sunday) we were laying in bed and talking about just random things, out of the blue he mentioned something about seeing someone in the front of the house off to the side (if you remember that's where I always saw the person too). Well, I didn't want to pressure him more about anything because if I did, I knew that he wouldn't tell me more, which I felt like he had more to tell me.

He didn't go into much detail about seeing someone outside, but he did tell me that during one weekend, while I was out, he said he heard something like a whimpering sound and while we don't have any dogs we do have a cat, he said that he went and listened to her for awhile and came to the conclusion that it wasn't her. He did say that the noise stopped that it didn't happen for very long, just long enough for him to know what the noise was. He never brought it up because he said that he felt bad for telling me that it was all in my head and that nothing could really be happening.

He also told me something else, which I can remember this day also. We had a last minute barbecue one Saturday and I had to run to the store for some things that we needed, while I was going out the door I heard him say "what the hell?", I mean I didn't pay any mind to it because I figured, you know something happened in the kitchen. Well, I forgot and he reminded me of that day and I told him that I remembered, he said "well when you left the kitchen, the jar of mustard was sitting on the floor"; he figured I had put it there to mess with him. I told him "that's not something I would do to mess with you", he said he knew and just went about doing what he needed to do.

He told me that sometimes he doesn't like being here alone when I am not there; he says it just feels strange. We talked about maybe getting him to bless the house (he's more religious than I am and I wouldn't know where to begin trying to bless something other then someone when the sneeze).

So, that's basically all he told me, seeing things out of the corner of his eye, hearing things but only once has he said something moved, which was the mustard. He says he's not scared just sometimes feels uneasy. Well, that's the story, as far as anything happening to me, nothing much other then seeing someone standing outside. Feel free to give me your input.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jennifertorres, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
Hi Jennifer and thank you for sharring this story with us. I'm glad that your husband has opened up himself to you. There are people who will never except the paranormal but whne starnge things keep happening to them they will open up. Sooner or later. Thanks again for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
jennifertorres (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
Wow...I am so glad that he was able to open up, he's not the type to open up about things like that. Just to let you all know, he has planned to do something this weekend, we haven't really discussed much but I think he has experienced (ugh...I can't spell that word for the life of me) more and he ain't (remember I am from Texas, we love ain't and ya'll) telling me. Because he is so determined that this weekend there should be a blessing of some sort. I will keep you guys posted!

❤ Jen
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
I'm relieved that your husband finally had his own experience since you really need the support and all the help you can get with this one.

Well, he's not so narrow minded after all compared to my man. In my case, he saw, he heard, he was in awe, and then he just decided "his eyes were playing tricks on him... He must have misinterpreted the sound bla bla bla".

I'm really excited about your plans to cleanse the house so I'll be looking forward to reading more as soon as you can update us.

Thank you
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-26)
It sounds like something's messing with him alright. It seems the more people try NOT to believe, the more they believe. 😆

Thanks for sharing this story!

Blessings,
DA
MunstersBabe (10 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-26)
How exciting! I'm sure that he will probably tell you more as he becomes more comfortable with the situation. Sometimes people keep things to themselves to figure them out and will tell those they fell close to what happened and what they think caused it.

I can't wait to hear more about this ghostly visitation at your house.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: