You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Two Ladies In White

Real Ghost Stories

Two Ladies In White

 

The first thing I ever remember happening to me was when I was 6 years old. My parents went out to eat and my Granny was babysitting us. Our bathroom was across the hall from my bedroom; I went to the bathroom while everyone else was in the family room. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw a lady all white waving her finger to me to come over to her. I stopped dead in my tracks, after a few minutes, I ran to get my Granny, but when we came got to my room she was gone.

The next time, my parents had just gotten divorced and my dad lived in a little 2 bedroom apartment in downtown Lebanon. Since we didn't have enough beds, I had to sleep on the couch in the family room. Once again, I went to the bathroom, when I came out of the bathroom there was another woman all white. But she was different from the first lady, this one had clothes that were from the early 1900's. I ran back to the couch and fell asleep. The next day I told my dad I saw something, and he described to the tee what I had seen. He had seen the same lady before. These two "ghosts" never bothered me they seem friendlier than anything.

After that my Dad moved into a 3 bedroom condo on the other side of Lebanon, but I moved in with my mom. It was my senior year of high school and my Granny died, I was devastated! I became depressed and cut myself off from all my friends, and after graduation I moved up to Kent State University to get away from all the hurt. When my granny died my Dad moved into her old house to take care of my Pappy, and my sister and her husband moved into our condo. When I moved back home, my sister was going through a separation, so I moved into the condo with my sister. She told me she felt weird things happening. She's a very spiritual person, and has had many experiences of her own. I was big into drinking at the time, so I was always passed out when these things would happen to her. Things got better with her and her husband and so they moved into an apartment in Centerville.

My dad moved back into the condo, and I stopped drinking; and now I have been experiencing different things. Not only have I had things happen to me, but my dad, siblings and even my boyfriend have too! Most of the time I hear footsteps coming up the steps, and what sounds like children running up and down the hallway. My dad has heard giggling when none of the kids have been home, and someone calling out his name in the middle of the night. When my boyfriend stays over he has trouble sleeping because my room has a weird feeling to it. I usually can't get to sleep until between the hours of 3-5, which is dead time when the most spiritual activity happens. I am afraid of my room; I keep all the lights on upstairs at night. The hall light outside my rooms flickers on and off. We've had the wires checked and everything. I just feel like something is always watching me sleep, it's just a creepy feeling. But the scariest thing happened just last night!

I was alone in my room; my dad had gone to bed at 9 that night. I have no idea what time it was, all I know is I woke up and couldn't move. I felt like something was keeping me from talking. I started crying because I was trying to call out for Jesus and I couldn't. After a few minutes, I finally called his name out three times. (When I was younger my sister always used to tell me if I was scared to say' All the demons in this room get out in the name of Jesus Christ.) So that's what I yelled. After I called out for Jesus two demons crawled out from under my bed and left the room. But the last one looked back at me right before he left the room, I was frozen. After they left I could move again but my heart was racing!

A side note: I have even experienced things while staying at my boyfriend's house, ranging from just eerie feelings, to the channel on the TV changing, to the printer turning on by itself. But the scariest thing that happened to me there was when my boyfriend and I were sleeping and around 3 in the morning, he started a conversation with me asking me my name, where I worked, what I was doing. I couldn't answer any of these questions apparently I just stared at him smiling saying I don't know the answers to every question. When I woke up I asked him what he was talking about. I was extremely hot, but he was freezing. He said that I wasn't acting like myself and didn't answer any of his questions and my mannerisms weren't the same as mine. Ever since then I don't sleep in that room.

I don't know what to do about this, or why it's happening.

Any thoughts are welcome!

Michelle

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, michellemarie713, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

fudgybunny (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-03)
What did the demons look like? This could be very important information. Knowing what they looked like might be able to tell you exactly which one's they are, their names, and maybe their reason for being there even.
AngelGirl24 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
I'm not sure if they would stop or not. But they might be able to tell if you do have a gift, as I said that might be the reason they come to you.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
Hey michelle, I know how you would be feeling, but leave everything aside. If you had read two of my notes I've posted you would know that I had the same kind of experience. Please read those notes and then let me know of how the demons looked like. I will do the best part to help you.
michellemarie713 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
so, if I were to try and ignore it, would I still be contacted by the spirit or would they stop eventually? And, I would try and talk to them, but I am extremely scared of them, and I think that's my biggest mistake because I think they can sense that?! 😕
AngelGirl24 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
If you have a gift you can ignore it but it won't go away. And you can use this gift how ever you would like. You can try talking to them and see what they want and if you can help. Ouji bords can help.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
no not angel girl priests can't do anything on hurting ghosts you should definetely consult a ghost hunter near by they wiil erase ghosts its true it happened to me iam safe now
Never I say anything because
Iam scaryboy
michellemarie713 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
How would I know if I have a gift, and what exactly could that mean/ what could I do with it?
AngelGirl24 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
I think there are many reasons why ghost come to you. One option is that all you went through and what you're still going through is atracting them. The second option is that you have a gift, and these ghosts are trying to get help. And if these ghosts are hurting you, you should get a priest to bless you and the places where things happen. And also get some holy water for you to carry around, just in case. I hope what I have said helps you, let God's power hold and keep you safe.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: