You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Tiger And The White Cloud

Real Ghost Stories

Tiger And The White Cloud

 

I am very fond of pets unfortunately my appa (means father) does not like them at all. After continued requests my appa got me a parrot. I was in my 8th class then. My brother and me used to play with all the time and it would be joyful everytime. To my sorrow, I lost the parrot in a road accident while playing. This happened just after 5 months we brought it. Later I asked for a dog to which my father smoothly rejected, considering we are of high caste. After I enacted in front of my mother I got the dog from the money she gave me. My father scolded me but as the time passed, he kept quiet. These stories are actually related to my dog. His name is tiger.

It was my 10th birthday. All the guests and family readily attended my party and I celebrated in a grand manner. At about 10pm when all the guests had left, I eagerly unwrapped the gifts I had received while my younger brother watched his favorite show "Goosebumps". Suddenly I heard tiger snarling. He used to bark even though there were no sneakers. So irritatingly I shouted to him to stop it. But he did not respond. Then an idea came to my mind.

I heard that one can see the ghost through a disposable camera, as I got a camera as a gift I grabbed the camera and slowly pointed to the spot where my tiger was barking. I was shocked and motionless at what I witnessed. Believe it or not there was a whitish like thing with cold red eyes continuously glaring at my brother. So I called for my brother and as he looked he too was astonished and could not digest what he was seeing. Later when my parents came, we narrated the whole story but there was no ghost when they had a look at the picture I had taken. We were puzzled and slept the whole night in the chest of fear, continuously glaring at the dormer. After few days we had forgotten about it.

It was a fine sunny afternoon; I had just returned from the school and sat in front of TV. Later while I was munching on snacks, I heard the same growl. It sounded like "bow bowwow" "bow bowwow". I was shocked and sprinted to the bathroom, where my dog is growling I kept my left ear on the edge of the bathroom door; I could clearly hear the pushing sound inside. It was crystal clear. I grabbed the disposable camera from the shelf and pointed inside the bathroom, what a terrible scene it was!

A whitish cloud like thing was dousing itself. I don't know what it was. It had hands and legs but no fingers. I was terrified and complained to my mother. She just tied a "rudraksha" from the kitchen. (It is believed that rudraksha is a chain worn by Hindu God Shiva). Then and there I did not see any ghosts in my house, but I am still thankful to my dog, which alarmed us of the ghosts.

Now tears broke out from my eyes as my dog was sold after 5 months due to some financial difficulties

Other hauntings by scaryboy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, scaryboy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Ofcourse we understand... You took some pictures... But your camera is "DEAD"...no problem... Most of us are used to this by now. However, thanks for sharing.

Logan
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-12)
lohgan:its nothing if you believ or not but this is my true expeerience since my cam was dead I could not upoad pitures
Scaryboy
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
Please do not take offence... Its just how I feel. I don't know,...i really find few things very unrealistic in your story. I am sorry, I do not intent to disrespect you or your opinions but somehow a disposable camera... A infrared picture... Your just about what 10years of age... Doesnt add up.

Well if you say it happened... Then I guess it happened. Anyways it would have been great if you could have shared teh pictures, but since you said the image you saw was no longer there... Its no point.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
sorry nasha edit "name" after full in previous comment
I forgot to ad this
Scaryboy 😁
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
nasha:thank you for showing your grief on me and what's your full as it is like of indians?
Surya:the rudraksha is only for 3 years later as the age went up I became little fat and there was a tight ness so I removed at the age of 16. And one thing I asked you long back is how can one become moderator. Do one country has only one moderator as you are our moderator. Ill post my next post "the black cat" which I experienced after I removed my "rudraksha"
Blank:thank you for agreeing with me. I don't know the actual name of the camera. Might be an infrared one as iam not that maturted that time to know all the names of cameras
Scaryboy
Nasha (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
Im sorry for your loss of dog... My dog got taken away too after not so long: (
I hope your safe for the rest of your days... 😆
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
Yes animals sense apparitions, natural disasters before hand. Can't believe you knew ghosts could be captured on disposable cameras. Its onle once in several times. Infrared film is the best to capture supernatural things.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-10)
So you have been wiped of all your sins and now heading for your ultimate destination. You should have no more ghostly encounters.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: