You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: New House, More Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

New House, More Spirits

 

Last time I wrote I talked about my last house and how it was full with demons and ghosts. But now I am in a new house and it seems not much has changed.

A month ago I was chatting with a friend when suddenly something happened. We were having a call on messenger with the webcam and the microphones. Suddenly I thought I heard something coming from her house, but she assured me that she had turned off the TV, that she was alone and that she wasn't even moving, or talking. I told her I heard something there. I heard it various times. I just convinced myself and her that it was a problem with the speakers.

You would say that's pretty normal, but it got worse. Couple of minutes later I felt a presence in my room and my image on the screen went completely blurry and started acting oddly. It got cold and weird in my room, and she could feel it too.

I got out of my room immediately with my laptop. But when I was already out I saw something near my door room, almost like a shadow. I was pretty sure it was a demon, because its presence was really uncomfortable. I've been around demons and ghosts before, so I was able to tell the difference.

As if that wasn't scary enough, months before that happened I had another experience with a little girl who was a demon, but I never told anyone about her. She only wandered around my house for a night. I thought that was over, but couple months later my friend told me she had a weird dream about this little girl, she described it and it happened to be the exact same little girl. She said the demon threatened her. I, of course, told her that they rarely harm, and that they can't do much unless you let them. But that wasn't over quite yet. My friend saw another little kid, a boy. She was in front of a mirror when she saw him.

Whatever they wanted they went away after some days. But it seems not only the demons are coming back, but also they are starting to act out. Since I've been living with that from the moment I was born until now I have some experience, so does my friend, but the demons have never been so active before.

We'll have to be more careful, but any help would be good. Last days have been quite normal, or relatively normal. She might not know this, but I am thinking that wasn't the last thing they would do, if they started acting out now I really doubt they would stop.

That's the experience of this year until now, I didn't go into details, but any questions will be answered. Thank you.

Other hauntings by TsukiakariSan

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TsukiakariSan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
I noticed that you said this happened in Costa Rica. Do you live there? Are you from there?
cthullu (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-24)
That is why I hate new houses I forgot why though thank you for reminding me but that was a good story to read before school. And now I'm going to be able to get something done.
markii (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
hi I'm highly spiritual... So my experiences arent so bad... But yea you are dealing with demons... Ghosts show themselves and csn make tihngs cold... If they know you they hide from you iif things worsen there are some special smoker things that smo0ke out the spirits in your house try to find some also... Think about them if you ignore them they will begin to hurt you. I'm not sure why but think about them being away if you ignore they just will start to messs with you
mark (8 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
I don't know if what you're seeing is in fact a demon or not. You may be one of these people who has some psychic ability and had the ability to see spirits. I think when you have this ability, spirits recognize it, and try to communicate. The same things happen to me, if you want to see my story, check it out.

To me, at first, I didn't understand it, so it freightened me, but once you understand it, you become more comfortable. I agree with having "a spiritual blanket" or "a spiritual back up/war plan". As I said before, most of the times, you'll see harmless, wandering spirits. There are those occasions where something more sinister will appear. Is it a demon, I'm not sure. Demons are tricky, I don't know much about them, but they can hide behind a child, or appear as a child. They can take many forms. My best advise is protect your self. Pray for God to protect you, envoke the name of God, Jesus, Saint Michael when something doesn't seem right. You have instincts for a reason. God bless you.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
Feeling or seeing a presence is always an uncomfortable feeling, but some do get used to having them around. I personally sont believe you are seeing demons, I mean what does a demon look like?

I could not help noticing two comments exactly the same, as I am sure a few others have noticed as well.
TsukiakariSan (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
lol wait I just noticed it's another account... Did you copy pasted what he said? What the heck is that about 😕
TsukiakariSan (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
umm... You just repeated yourself. 😕 but again, thank you, and like I said my plan IS based on faith.
TsukiakariSan (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
my "plan" has always been based on faith, I've been doing this for long time now, since I was a little girl.
As for the people saying it wasn't a demon. I've had expirience with them, like I said, since I was a little girl, so I would know. And the thing is I am already taking care of it, and I'm only sharing my story. But thanks for trying to help, the comments are always help. I know it says I'll participate in the discussion, but I've been having problems with my laptop, but I will try and reply as much as I can.
-Tsuki.
ghosthuntermk2 (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
i actually agree with angelboo as demons hide then again have you tried clensing your house 😊 😆 😊
angelboo424 (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
I don't believe that this little girl was a demon. A demon would hide behind the image of a little girl. They are cowards that way. Have you tried cleansing your house with sage or having a priest come to bless the home?

Hugs,
Joanne

Www.myangelspeak.com
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
look demons hurt a lot of people and please use the word entity and I don't think your ENTITY is a demon don't worry if it attacks go to your nearest reliougous leaader.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
I don't know your background, but this is my reality. I believe there is a battle between good and evil. This is going on within the earthly plane, and depending on which way we lean, the winning side leads our "SOUL" to the next step of the journey. WE DO NOT END WITH THE DEATH OF OUR PHYSICAL BODY. As someone who has been gifted with sight, I have been privy to some incredible warfare. When we die, our Soul moves on. We are influenced by good and evil, and on an hourly basis. My FAITH keeps me going, and helps me deal with what I experience. Do you have a plan of action?. It helps the ugly stuff to back away IF you develop a FAITH based plan. This protects, provides a bubble between you and the bad stuff, and so more more. For me?, I gain an incredible strength, and fear little. You can contact me by going to my profile page. I have a ques/ans page on website that might help you, encourage you to grow in your gift/s. Blessings, Ghostseer 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: