You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Physically Attacked By An Evil Entity 2

Real Ghost Stories

Physically Attacked By An Evil Entity 2

 

As I had previously written many strange things have happened to me especially in the house I lived in when I was 17, the boyfriend I had then I'm still with now so if you want to ask him any questions about events including him then feel free!

A quick sum up of my house back then, it's a 2 floor 4 bed house in Newhaven which is a little town outside of Brighton on England's South Coast. It would probably help if you read the other "story" I have written about being physically hurt as it would explain where we think the spirit has come from and such. Briefly we think my boyfriend disturbed it when it put some things in the loft and left the hatch thing open by mistake.

Ok this time when we were attacked we were not living anywhere near that house. We had moved to London at this point but were visiting my family. We had to sleep in the front room downstairs as all the bedrooms were now occupied since we left. I'm sorry if my explanations get a little confusing, I just want to get in as much detail as I can so you can see how the rooms were set out and how we were sitting when my boyfriend's wrist was broken. I want it to make as much sense as possible.

One of the sofas in the front room was flat against the wall with one of its ends also against a wall. It was kind of in a corner with the door to the living room at its other end. The front room door had been removed I don't know why it just had been. There was a doorframe but no door. I think it had been removed because it opened into the room which was already kind of small and it gave us more space. Directly opposite the front room door was another doorway also with no door. This door led into a big open plan kitchen/dining room so if you were sat where we were, you could see across the hallway and into the other room as well. I would draw you a sketch plan of the two rooms but I don't know how to put it up with my work.

My boyfriend was leant back against the sofa and wall with his left leg all stretched along the back of the seat of the sofa and his right leg bent with his foot on the floor so I could sit myself between his legs and lean back on his chest he then had his left arm behind his head and his right wrapped around me. Hope that makes sense. We were asleep.

I remember being asleep then waking up feeling wrong I guess. The hairs on my neck were stood up and I had goose bumps all over. I remember feeling a bit sick as well and terrified straight away. It was that deep kind of gut feeling that says this is wrong, you have gone somewhere you shouldn't have or you've pissed someone off that you shouldn't have, you know something is wrong and you are stuck in the middle of it, that's how it felt.

I remember holding my breath for as long as I could then breathing really slowly, every little sound was freaking me out. It was that kind of scared so I guess you could suggest I was hysterical at that point. But please read on as I couldn't possibly have broken my boyfriend's arm by myself, not with the way I was sitting and holding onto him even if I was hysterical. It was then that Willow came in and sat on the floor beside me.

I have always thought that animals are really sensitive and figured maybe she had woken up because I was so freaked out not because anything was wrong. I wanted to give her a bit of comfort and get some back myself! She seemed bothered, kind of restless for a minute but I was so scared I couldn't turn over to see her. After a couple minutes I thought this is dumb and I turned onto my back rather then my side so my boyfriend was still leant back but rather then curling up on his chest, I was now lying on my back against him so his stomach was in my back. Hope it's making sense... Anyways Willow laid down on the floor completely flat, head down and all, right beside the sofa we were on. I thought it was a bit weird because I had not even petted her yet. That was when my boyfriends arm around me got really tight. I thought he was just moving in his sleep or messing around or something but it got tighter around my chest. I got a bit freaked out so I said to him " *boyfriends name* get off man what are you doing?" he moved his arm to my neck and was waking up at this point. I remember him saying something along the lines of " oi leave my arm alone man I'm sleeping!" I told him I wasn't touching his arm and he shuffled himself a little more upright. We were still in the same position but he could see clearly over me now. His arm got tighter and moved round my neck I pushed it off and it happened again.

I remember my boyfriend saying in a really messed up shaky kind of voice " that's not me oh my god I'm not doing that! " it was then I just knew that it was the same thing as before. I hadn't guessed or been told but it was like the thought had just been put into my head you know and I got even more scared. My boyfriend started to I guess moan a bit like he was in pain and kept saying " please get off my arm please get off my arm! " his arm was wrapped round my neck so (this is a bit hard to explain so I hope I do it well) I got hold of his arm and pushed it away from me harder this time then before, before it had been pushing it away, this time I had to really push it off me.

Just so it makes sense I'm going to explain how I was pushing on his arm so you'll understand something had to be pushing back to break it.

If you hold you arm in front of you bent at the elbow as if you were cuddling someone in front of you right then imagine the person cuddling you got hold of your arm one hand just under your elbow and the other at your wrist and pushed outward and away from you your arm would just move right now imagine someone else pushing on your arm from the other side as well... That's what was happening I pushed his arm to get it away from my throat and the spirit pushed on the other side back towards me I guess I can't fully blame the spirit for my boyfriends arm breaking but well he started it ha-ha.

This went on for a couple of minutes. My boyfriend is really shouting at this point and people were starting to stir upstairs and I remember thinking " hey [spirit] f**k you, people are coming now your going to loose and you know what I'm so not scared of you right now" and that's when I started to say it out loud, things like " back off, f**k you, I'm not afraid of you, you can't hurt us because were not scared of you ha now f**k right off go on, go I'm not scared of you" while I was saying those things I'm sure I was saying them right into its face the room was dark and we couldn't see much just shadows of things like Willow when she came in. I could see dog but not what dog haah.

I just got the feeling that even though I couldn't see it I was really fighting back and I guess saying right to its face "back off" but then maybe I just like the idea of it of being strong you know? Anyways the pressure got worse the screaming from my boyfriend got worse until I just felt his arm kind of buckle. I feel kind of guilty now because I think if I hadn't said what I said would it have gone that far? Maybe the spirit would have just left some more bruises and gone. I don't know maybe I shouldn't have told it I wasn't scared but I don't know, again same as before the idea was just suddenly in my head and I went with it. I thought maybe if it knows were not scared it'll just give up!

My boyfriend has since told me he would have probably done the same if it were me it was happening to and he doesn't blame me so I guess that's good. Anyways it was really gross when his arm snapped in my hands but as soon his wrist went, the pressure stopped and the spirit was gone again like instantly, the room didn't feel heavy or nasty anymore its whole presence was just gone in a second, everyone was coming downstairs to see what the hell was going on and we told them well I told them and we went to hospital and that's the end of that.

Sorry if any of its a little muddled I have just realised its 3:30am ha-ha I'm going to post anyways because I need to get this "story" up if I notice anything glaringly wrong ill fix it in a comment lol.

Again any ideas on what happened and why would be great.

Peace and Love to You and Yours

Scarlytt

Other hauntings by Scarlytt

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Scarlytt, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-29)
[at] strangelife I would like to pose this question to you too... What do you think? Luckily, I have never been attacked, but did have a chance encounter with something creepy... I think I have mentioned that on your honeymoon post...
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-29)
Dear Scarlytt, just one question, and before I ask it, please understand that I'm a woman myself and I do not intend to make you squirm. I was just wondering, if you could trace back to those attacks (painful as the recollection might be), do you recall menstruating around that time? I have heard that menstruating woman do sometimes attract evil spirits. I was often told by mom not to venture out at suspicious/eerie places at night when I'm menstruating. She did not give me any logical explanation. If anybody knows, please share it with me too. Thanks and God bless.
strangelife (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-12)
This was a real scary encounter. I was also attacked when I was small which I have mentioned in one of my stories. But this one was real bad.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-06)
can't wrote much at the moment but give me a e-mail. Dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com
ghostfreak (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-08)
yes I think one got a video on her phone my parents came down thinking we drop something and there was nothing that would make a dent in it also sometimes I wake up with letters carves into my skin
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
opps I forgot God bless all. Gb001. Its new and I am forgetful

God bless all.GB001
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
WOW what the hell was messin with you. Although did your freinds say they saw you go into the air if not it may have been a illousion.
ghostfreak (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
ok I have also been attacked my worst one was

Yester day
my friends came over for a sleepover. We where playing sherades. And I was acting like a duck and then in the middle of it my feet came at least 3 feet off the ground and I felt a scream in my ear and then I was gasping for air it lasted for about 36 seconds hen I was throw to the ground hard enough it left a dent. Later that night they woke me up saying I was crying and I found red marks on my neck. About 11:00 a.m I woke up and found letters carved into my skin.

Hope its nice to know someone else is being tormented to 😉
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
Oh and sorry for the typos as I said before I am not a speller and I will add to that I am not a typer. Ia can type fast but to much error. Sorry.

God Bless all. GB001
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
Do you know how to bless thing =. If you do bless water and some beds that people sleep in or even your house might do but if you don't know how you should get a preist to bless your house. I don't agree to ask it to leave nicly because whatever it is it wants to hurt you (I have read part one) yu need to take control and force it to leave yell if you must.

Do whatever it takes to get rid of this entity.

God bless all. GB001
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
Perhaps just telling 'it' to leave isn't going to do the trick. Try telling it to leave in the name of the Lord. Place a cross in each of the rooms, especially the rooms where individuals sleep. Say the Lords Prayer. It is obvious this 'thing' has malice or these incidents would not be occuring.

If these suggestions do not work with your belief system, I would suggest seeking spiritual guidance tha does.

God Bless!
Scarlytt (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
thank you for your comments I really apprieciate you contributing

Tonith: I totally agree with what your saying about sleep anomolies I thought about that myself loads and talked it through as a possibility with my boyfriend and how people can be completely paralized but also get weird amounts of strength from nowhere aswell however like I said I had been awake for a while at this point so I know I was definately pushing away from our bodys in the way I explained the thing that I can't get my head around is even if he wasn't awake at this point or he was but in a waking dream or night terror or something how could him just using that arm to pull back against me break the bone? At no point did he move his left hand I mean if he had put his left hand on his wrist and pulled aswell then his pulling me pushing would have caused the sort of pressure it must have been but surely if he pulled back against me himself just using the strength in the arm that was moving his arm would have bent at the elbow not snapped near to his wrist, like a pivot I guess, his arm would just bend because all the force from him moving his own arm would come from the bicep at the top of his arm, as he tensed against me (if he were dreaming) his bicep would tighten pulling his arm into me so I can push with all the force I want all that will happen is the elbow will pivot away from us like I said it make more sense if you hold you arm infront of you elbow bent then tense hard like your holding someone onto your chest then imagine a force against your arm, even if you arm tensed really hard against it if someone is pushing with enough force onthe inside of your arm your elbow let's your arm move not break the break occours when one person is pushing at elbow and wrist and one person is pushing on the middle of your arm inbetween where the 1st person is holding, that way the arm can't move there is no pivot point and eventually the arm breaks (as we found out:S) ... We read into the ins and outs of arms movements and stuff to try and determine as you said if we could have done this ourselves and although were not sure what did happen a night terror style event seems unlikely to us considering how your arms works lol I don't mean to argue agaisnt a comment left trying to help me I feel kind of bad but I hope you can see its not meant to be like that I'm just explaining how we don't think its possible to have been a sleep related incident it may well have been we just don't think it can be.

Peace and Love to You and Yours
Scarlytt
❤
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
Amazing encounter to say the least. I have heard of spirits pushing, slapping and scratching but this is the first time I have heard of one breaking a bone. It was dark, you were frightened, your boyfriend could have been having a waking dream in which his brain and body were not on the same page and you pulled, he pushed, and a bone snapped. That would be the logical explanation. However, we do know many things happen that we have no rational explanation for without doing a ton of reaching and a slew of maybe's. I'm sorry your boyfriend got hurt. Sleep anomilies can be very weird and have all the markings of a ghostly encounter but most of the time it's just not so. Your encounter may be the exception. I hope for your sake this is the last one you have with this kind of outcome.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
i agree with jsizzle! I think itll be best to ask it to leave nicely. Good luck dudes! 😕
jsizzle (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
maybe you need to find out what the flying fiddlesticks is wrong with the house. I think you pissed off the wrong ghost

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: