You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Unseen Housemate 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Unseen Housemate 2

 

This also happened in Sampaloc, Manila, and the same apartment that I called home for the past two years.

I was always left downstairs doing the dishes and cleaning the house. I usually did it late in the night when all of the guys were asleep so no one would bother me while I'm doing my chores. I was already washing the dishes when I got goose bumps on the back of my neck. I didn't bother me but deep inside my mind I was already thinking that the unseen housemate was just nearby. The only light that was on was the light that we had in the kitchen and the light in the living room had already been switched of. I heard footsteps on the tiled floor but it was so faint I tried not to pay attention to it.

I noticed that it was heading to the sofa and then it stopped. I thought it was one of my housemates who had come downstairs for a smoke. I felt like asking a question at that point. I asked if someone was having difficulty going to sleep. It was still dead silent not even a whisper as faint as the sound of the whispering wind answered my question.

It was then that I decided to turn around to see who it was and I was surprised when I saw someone sitting on the sofa but he had no feet and the face was turned away from me. I decided to get closer to the figure but as I was getting closer it seemed to fade until it finally disappeared.

From that day on every time I was doing my chores late at night I always saw a figure of a male teenager (short hair with a masculine figure) seated on the sofa and it seemed that he was waiting for someone to knock on the door.

There's more but if wrote them all down the stories would be almost the same thing happening over and over. Always when I am alone in the house or when everyone is asleep. Not only have I had these experience but my housemates have also had strange encounters.

Other hauntings by DeathKnight12

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DeathKnight12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bettinawesome (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Cool story. I always wanted to see the paranormal but my third eye is not open, well I guess it's not. 😁
DeathKnight12 (6 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
Oracle

Hi there sweety, well yep I tried to comunicate with both of them with the girl running up and down the stairs I learnt that she was a former nurse in that hospital but she handled a patient from whom she contracted the disease and she was confined in that hospital (since she was an employee) where she died due to the disease as for the boy I was not able to get in contac with him
DeathKnight12 (6 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
hi ronYP

I'm not a hardcore psychic, but yes I kind of see them, feel them and if I would focus myself I sometimes talk to them so I can clarify why they are doing such stuff, or why they are still here and some things to better understand their existence and to learn how to coexist with them harmoniously. By the way are you from the philippines? Send me a message heres my digits 09279625969
TheOracle (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
Most times a residual haunting like this one may occur due to a sudden loss of life, an unexpected death. The spirit lingers on, reliving its final moment over and over again. As for the lady you speak to, she still has some unresolved business in this building. I had an incident at my parent's house with such a entity. Following you up stairs, grabbing at your feet as you walk; footsteps up and down the halls at night. I had a spiritualist come in, she stood down stairs near the kitchen conversing with this entity, it just so happened the entity in his physical self had committed suicide in this house, and the fishing line he had used was still tied to the copper piping in the downstairs shower. He was still looking for forgiveness from his grandmother. After the spiritualist had finished we were simply asked to locate the fishing line and take it to the beach and toss it into the salt water. Not sure if this helps but maybe bringing in someone to communicate with your special house mate might allow him & her to move on to the light.
RonYP (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-20)
oh boy that's creepy but you took it very calmly I just wonder are you psychic?
DeathKnight12 (6 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-20)
Tonith

Hi there, yeah guys it seems that your right. I was trying to get its attention on the third time that I saw it but it just faded away. I tried getting in contact with it whenever I was alone (should I say the two of us) but it never gave me any response. The lady whose going up and down the stairs (on my other story) communicates but the teenage boy does not. I tried to have a session with three of my friends and it was only the lady who keeps on communicating but the teenage boy seemed to be aloof. It was hard to reach him.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
I agree with raincolor this haunting is residual. It will happen if no one is there to witness it or not. The apparition never makes any intelligent contact so it's not aware of you. I don't know if this kind of residual haunting is something impressed on the fabric of the atmosphere in that house, or a spirit that is stuck and can't move forward. I would like to think if this is something I saw regularly I would be able to overcome my fright and see if I could make contact and possibly help this soul to move to the Light. If it's nothing but residual (like a tape recording) you may just get use to it to the point of just ignoring it.
DeathKnight12 (6 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
Thanks for all the comments that you have given me and to always pray and ask for God's protection in order that some bad spirits will not harm you TY-DeathKnight12

😳 ❤ 🤔
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
you definately should write the summery of all the events and experiences you had in that house. Also if you can look up on the history of the place as well.

Logan
raincolor (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
Thanks for the stories!

The boy on the couch sounds like a residual haunting to me, especially if others witness him, too.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: