You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Guardian Angel

Real Ghost Stories

Guardian Angel

 

This happened when I was very young and to this day it still sends shivers down my spine. At time we were living in Temperance Michigan, my childhood house.

One night my mom was sleeping when she was awoken by a woman standing by her bed. The woman stood there and said check on Aaron quick. My mom said she was kind of dazed just being woken. She said that it took her a few seconds to actually check on me. She came into my room and found me with a blanket rapped around my head and blue in the face. I lived as you can tell but for some reason this story and the whole incident still really disturbs me.

I was playing and at the time. I thought that if I could block all the little passages with the blanket that I would be hidden. Hey I was like four years old. I was confused as to why my mom was so scared at the time.

Later I found out that a lady died in my sister's room. She died peacefully in her sleep. It was always cold in her room.

I always have a feeling I am being watched in that house not the creepy feeling I get when I am around ghosts but more of someone is keeping you safe thing.

That's my story and I still can not figure out why it gives me the creeps to think about it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, adullin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sejadasgirl (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
Id say in that that case you were very lucky at the time. I'm guess the lasy allways adored children and spent a lot of her time around you making sure you were safe. There's many ways for a ghost to communicate but I don't think you should be afraid of her though.
adullin (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
i guess I am freaked out on the idea I could have died without her intervention
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
As a mother I would appreciate such a warning. Some would say it's just mother's intuition but I disagree. I think something woke your mother up. Have read other stories about such encounters as warnings and I do believe there are people/spirits from the other side that watch out for us.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
Nothing to fear, and remember... You were a FOUR year old child. Your memories, and maturity, are from a four year old child perspective. If this was a guardian, the GUARDIAN is and will always be with you. That is a WONDERFUL thing. Blessings, Ghostseer
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
Aaron,
Thankyou for posting your story.

I think that you are very lucky to have such a nice entity looking after you!
I believe that she was only trying to protect you and probably saved your life in the process!

I also think that you just get creeped out to think that you might of actually harmed yourself worse than what actually happened.

Take care xXelliemayXx ❤

Ps. Has anything else like this happened since this event? Has your mum seen the old lady again? 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: