You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Do I Attract The Dead

Real Ghost Stories

Do I Attract The Dead

 

My dog jazz died in 2005, she had a brain tumor. She was a staff by breed and a Sofie by nature, very friendly, loved children. The exact date she died was September 23rd. I remember it very clearly it broke my heart because she was only 6 years old. I believe in the paranormal it's basically my life. This experience would have been a couple of days after she died like I said I believe in the paranormal ghosts and such.

I had gone to bed early because I was upset that I would not be seeing jazz for a long while so I asked her to come back to me one last time so I could say good bye. I was not with her when she died because she was at the vets. Anyway I asked her to come and visit me weather it be in spirit or a dream, oh boy did I wish I could take back what I said.

What happened to me next skeptics will tell you that it is sleep paralysis, I have to disagree on that one. I have never had sleep paralyze before this incident. What I can remember of that night was a buzzing noise I couldn't move. It felt like hours but probably only lasted a couple of seconds, my heart beating 10 to the dozen. I was frightened for my life. I remember looking at my b/f thinking if only I could touch him so he could help me. What did I call that night? I will never know, what I do know is be careful what you wish for because it just might come true.

My next experience was in 2006. I just had my baby, but just like before when my son was born in 2001 when they were both babies, I used to see thing passing the door way. I knew they were there because they would always capture my attention. I would see these shadows everyday until my children reached a certain age.

When my daughter was about a month old I laid her on the sofa so I could go to toilet, she just woke up for a feed. As I just sat down to do my business I heard something say what, at first I thought it was my daughter kicking the sofa, wishful thinking. That really freaked me out because I used to ask her what the matter is all the time when she was upset. As my b/f says I nearly kicked the bedroom door of its hinges, my b/f didn't believe me because he is a skeptic. I can honestly say I have never been so frightened in all my life.

The third experience I had in my home was last year. My daughter being the little horror that she was would wake up a lot in the night. This night was different I felt like crying my self once. My little girl started crying she cried for hours. I had to leave the room I was tired. All I could think of was sleep and a bit of peace. Next thing I could hear voices from the living room that my daughter was in as you do I went to check were the voices were coming from. I was shocked to see it was the TV. I knew my daughter didn't do it because she looked as shocked as me and plus I would of heard her running and pushing the bottom because it makes a noise when you switch it on. I thought it might of been on stand by but the remote control was no were near my daughter she was still in the same place were I laid her down. Who ever switched the TV on that night did me a big favour. It soon made my girl stop crying. Things have been quite since and that's just the way I like it.

Other hauntings by happy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, happy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Thank you happy. I think that the trailer and land was spirit free until my 1st wife died because I have lived on the land since I was four and the trailer was new. I had one incident before I remarried where I woke up to somebody from under or beside the bed yanking my arm. I think that my new wife may have also brought some spirit/spirits with her when she moved in. The green pond subdivision she lived in was built on a indian burial ground and some of the houses were haunted. Whatever she brought I made it worse by what I did. All I ever seen was somebody that looked like her walking past the bedroom door down the hall and I was in bed thinking that my wife sure was gun-ho about getting dressed and going to church and I felt ashamed that I wanted to sleep in until I looked next to me and seen her asleep by me! It's strange because my dad from his house seen the same person go in the locked front door at the same time I seen her and he also thought she was my wife.
happy (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
dear greenpondmike, Thanks for your kind words.I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Sometimes we get desperate to see our loved ones again we try anything even if we are putting ourselves in danger. I know now what I did that night was wrong I was opening myself up to the paranormal. I had no idea that you can open so many windows to the other side and anything and anyone can come through. I hope you find piece in your home ant that they will leave your poor wife alone. Many blessings:)
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Experience is a good teacher and I had to learn the hard way. When me and my wife were split up I went to visit my first wife's grave as I did once in a while and I said "why don't you just come home with me" because I was lonely and also angry with my present wife and at the time would prefer the ghost of my first wife to having my 2nd wife back. Well, me and my 2nd wife finally made up and we have ghosts but they don't bother me-only my wife. I want to get rid of them for her sake because she will not sleep alone in the daytime or at night. I may have already gotton rid of them because things are peaceful. I hope that your home remains quiet and peaceful and may GOD bless you and yours.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
All of these things happened within stressful times. Please take that into consideration. Weird things can seem to happen when lack of sleep is involved. So who turned on the tv? Your own energy or some spirit? Not sure. I know women are very emotional (I'm a mom too) after child birth and it takes a while until the mother no longer has any of the baby's hormones and it takes months before the baby has none of the mother's hormones. After all, you shared a blood supply for 9 months. If you see this stopping after the child is a certain age chances are it may just be hormonal and psychological. We are very protective of our children making us very akin to a mother bear with her cub and she will kill your butt dead before you come near her baby. All this stuff is very stressful and if over tired it's even worse. So not saying all this is in the imagination but keep a cool head about it. There are many on this site that will help you. Keep us posted.
happy (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
dear ghostseer. I can understand what you are saying. I found it very strange because these events have span ed over the years, and believe me I have been so so tired and nothing as strange as this has happened. The figures I was seeing were always in the day and always by the door.I'm not saying I have a gift or anything but everything I have said is the truth. Am I attracting this spirits because I believe and am I open to these kinds of things, ill never know. I will add some more stories as soon as.thanks
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
Many times, PARANORMAL things will happen when you are tired, emotional, tearful or angry. One becomes a conduit of sorts, and tv's will turn on and off, radios, lights, doors shaking, etc... This happens to me all the time. It doesn't necessarily mean you have poltergeists, or ghostly entities wandering around, it could mean your own electrical energy is so high... It is affecting your surroundings. As someone with Psychic ability (I see and hear the other worldly) I know this sounds like a simple explanation, but I want to help. Detailed isn't always the necessary way to go when talking about certain types of Paranormal activity.Blessings, Ghostseer
katie100 (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
this is a really good story. I totally agree with you, you shudnt wish things because it can come bak worse, lyk 2 hear frm you agen:D xoxoxoxoxoxox

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: