You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Darker Then The Darkness

Real Ghost Stories

Darker Then The Darkness

 

One night I was in bed trying to fall asleep. My room was pitch black. For some reason I was focused on the top right corner of my room. It seemed darker than the rest of the room. I had this feeling of dread, and I knew something was going to appear and or happen. All of a sudden the darkness in the top right corner of my room moved towards me. It entered my body. At that moment I knew it was evil and that I would have to fight to make it leave my body. My body became stiff and I could not move very much. This was similar to an experience I had during my visions.

When I am going to have a vision my body becomes stiff and I cannot move my body. My visions occur when I am in between being awake and asleep. I cannot open my eyes and I can hardly move. I have seen places and events that have happened. However, this has only occurred a couple of times.

Everything about these visions are very scary. Usually I force my eyes open and I miss the rest of the vision. This time it was even scarier but felt very different. I felt an evil presence in my body. I cannot remember what exactly the evil spirit said, but it communicated through me. Then it made me laugh and smile very sinisterly. I had to force it to leave. I think it happened because I was very sad and vulnerable at that time. It has not happened since but I always remember that night.

Why had it chosen me?

What did it want?

All I know is that I am happy I was able to make it leave my body and leave me alone.

I have had some weird experiences since then, but nothing as scary as that night.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mlycourgos, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

msparks2 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-29)
I want to make a joke and just say it was The Nightman that cometh and pinned you down with his strong hands and filled you up...

But I've had something similar happen... The ethereal force never went inside me, but I saw it almost every night for a very long time, like a waking nightmare...
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-30)
To help prevent this from happening again start saying a prayer before bed. Ask God to guard you and keep you safe and protect you with the white light of the holy spirit and that should help. Maybe cleansing your house wouldn't hurt either. I've also heard that if you surround your house in salt that will help to keep spirits out. Good luck!
Gun_Gun_Trio (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-28)
A little bit of what you described sounds like an OBE. You may want to look into that.
avenged90 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-27)
A lot of the stories on this site are about that darkness. Those are shadowy blurrs or figures. Most of them are evil spirits and will feed off of your sadness. I have never personally seen a figure in my bedroom or have never had a figure move toward me. I only have had the luck of seeing them in the corner of my eyes. I'm not sure what I would do in your situation, and I hope I never have to experience something like that ever.
Thank you for sharing though, it's a very interesting story. =]

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: