You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who Was That Then?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Was That Then?

 

I have 4 siblings and this incident happened about a year ago when me and my family came back from Pakistan.

I happened to come a little late from school that day and I knocked my apartment door. After a while my younger sister opened the door and I walked in and told her to make some noodles for me. She didn't respond just went to the kitchen. That was unsual since she is very loud and she didn't argue or said no to me but I was too tired to care much.

I called my mum after 10 minutes to ask where she is and she said that she is out buying some household things with my sisters. She asked me what I was doing so I told her about the day and I just came home and asked my sister to cook noodles for me. Her response sent a pang through me "Who sister? What are you saying, your sisters are out here with me!" I replied with a "No! My sister is in the kitchen cooking noodles and I did saw her!"

My mother told me to stop kidding and shut up so I stood up to go the kitchen to get my mum to talk to my sister so she'll know I am not kidding. I heard a loud bang from the kitchen as if a pot had fallen. I ran to check and the kitchen was empty, the noodles cooking on the stove with no one around I was so shocked as I get scared very easily. I started screaming and pulled off the curtains to let the light pour in so I can feel comfort.

Can anybody tell me what all of this is about? I'm very freaked out but we have moved out of that apartment and I'm more than anything but sad.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xxinzaaxx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

en_chuu (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-03-23)
A bit late to the party, but that's one helpful spirit! I'm sorry you experienced this while alone at your apartment though.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-26)
xxinzaaxx -

You could have seen your sister's doppelganger. I've never heard of one cooking before but anything is possible. Very scary experience, thanks for sharing.

Haven
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-23)
Hello Xxindaaxx,

Your post was intetesting. Did you look everywhere when you realised whoever was in the kitchen had left the kitchen? Did you check the other rooms? As Twighlight said. It may have been an intruder who broke into your place.

I'm not sure if ghosts can cook noodles or not, I'm new to YGS and still trying to figure out things.

There are lots of knowledgeable members here who will be able to help you.

Keep us informed.

Best wishes,
Miandra

😘 ❤ 😘
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-23)
Firstly, welcome to YGS 😊 that was definitely an unnerving experience you had 😨 was you able to see if by any chance, someone had broken into your family's place, and possibly tried to act normal in doing what you asked of them, in hopes that they weren't figured out, or had enough time to escape? If you searched your home afterwards, and saw everything still locked up from the inside, that would make it harder to explain whoever it was, being an actual person though. Which that's when the other thought of it not being a "person", starts to take over. Did you and your family ever find out any history on this place before ya'll moved? Like if something happened there, or someone die? Also, did you have any other experiences happen to you, while you stayed there, or was this the only one from here? Well thank you for sharing your experience with us, and I hope to hear back from you soon 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: