You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Woman In White

Real Ghost Stories

The Woman In White

 

So usually what I see is shifting energy / aura or basically an outline of the entity and my mind tells me the rest, is it a man, a woman, etc however this one night it was very different.

I had a friend who was 21 and still very young in mind, she was going through a rough time with her family and I offered for her to come and stay with me for a while until she got onto her feet and could afford to get a place of her own.

We had a very strange connection, I only felt stronger when she was around and the more she was around the stronger "we" became.

This one particular night she had a huge argument with her boyfriend and started having a panic attack. First time I was introduced to a panic attack and it's frightening - I think I prefer sightings than panic attacks. Anyways she was battling to breathe so I got a bag to help her breathe and once she had stopped screaming and crying I took her out the back of my house to sit by the pool.

Our complex was built on the river bank so we looked out over the river and then the strangest thing happened. A silence, a long silence and I don't even know perhaps we were in a trance of some sort but we both looked up and there over the river stood the woman in white. First time ever I have experienced seeing an entity in detail. Everything was white, her face, her skin, her flowing dress.

She also hovered but was extremely tall however I did not feel frightened, don't get me wrong I bolted after the shock left but at the moment I felt peace and I could feel the kindness in her eyes. She disappeared in front of us. Once she had disappeared I was kind of scared she was trying to get closer so I ran into the house.

Just thought I would share the story as there are so many stories of the woman in white. Well my woman in white was majestic and beautiful with long flowing hair.

Wouldn't mind meeting her again.

Other hauntings by Enchantress

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Enchantress, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Enchantress (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-31)
Yeah we both saw it, and her world is very chaotic and insecure but guess what after letting her into my home at no cost whatsoever and after she got back on her feet and I left my husband she turned on me and we no longer friends... Don't know hurt me bad but no longer phased, true colours eventually show!
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-27)
Yes, I was a bit confused too. Both you and your friend saw this apparition? If so, the discription was the same? Maybe this entity was trying to bring some comfort to both of you. You say this person makes you feel stronger? Sounds to me like her world is very chaotic and insecure and she is very fortunate to have a friend like you.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-27)
Perhaps it is the bond that you anfd your friend have or a certain energy that the two of you portray when you are together that allow you to see the actual entity.

You and your friend both saw her?

You mention in your story you have other experiences. I would like to hear them.

God Bless!
DeadlyTwilght (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
I personally wouldn't want to see an unfamiliar spirit again. You can never be too safe. That was a great story! 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: