You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Crying Out For Help

Real Ghost Stories

Crying Out For Help

 

So I am afraid to submit story just in case I invoke them to come after me again. Since a child I have seen weird and wonderful thing, but I don't want to cower forever I want the facts and I want to know how to protect myself.

First memory ever, I must have been about two years of age. The house was filled with smoke and I sort of totted over to my mother who was standing at the window looking out. Our house was situated behind the town tennis courts then and what I saw was burnt into my memory. A bunch of cloaked men, humming words I didn't understand and they had burnt the star of David or something similar, satanic star I don't know, into the thatch roof of the rondavel and watched it burn down. That's my first memory ever!

All through my life I have had experiences, mostly unpleasant. Sleep paralysis being one of them, being held down in my bed, awake inside and the feeling of something feeding on my soul, entities floating above my bed at night, air would feel thick, battling to breathe... I even got to a point of how to use energy against others but could only use it once threatened enough or protection of others then I could release it but otherwise forget it- my ex husband used to get possessed and his eyes would change, weirdest thing ever, it was like the soul had been removed for that time being, no life in his eyes.

I see things all the time yet not as in person, almost like distorted energy and then my mind can see the detail - I can't explain it and I don't know why - I have tried to go to mediums to see why this happens, some refuse and others say they can't read me, I once went to a angel card reader and I pulled all the trump cards, she said this never happens and I have more power than I can imagine and I need to use it but my question is - FOR WHAT AND HOW DO I PROTECT MYSELF?

I have a little girl entity in my house, she runs around and laughs and breaks things but sometimes she lashes out and grabs my feet when I sleep. My boyfriend bought me a St Christopher which I wear all the time even when I bath and that has worked. Yet lately I feel the darkness coming back. The air goes thick in my house and I can feel it watching me and the thing is that this thing follows me wherever I go or move so what I am asking for is help?

Other hauntings by Enchantress

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Enchantress, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Weeeell, technically he was right, however; there are no visual bruises when it comes to emotional, mental and spiritual abuse. I have seen many a case make it to trial just on those standards.

Sooo... Your clairvoyant friend believes that you are fighting off residual stress and ill feeling toward a fellow human and need a "salt soak" to cleanse your body? Frankincense to (aromatherapy) to heal the soul and the inner you.
First off. How do you FEEL about performing the ritual? If you are uncomfortable, AT ALL, do not do it. There MUST be comfort in all things that we put ourselves through, or the end result will be the opposite of what the objective is.
It IS a good idea for a complete personal cleansing, and if you were to do this at night, overload the bathroom with candle light.
Is she suggesting that you let the salt dry on the skin?

IF this were MY home, I would cleanse it myself. The reason being that YOU know your problematic areas. If it were ME doing the cleansing, I would personally go for the smudging as it really sounds like the negativity is what you would like to get rid of.
The little girl is not bad, she seems to be around five and very mischievous. BUT, a smudging would target the things that we might overlook as we are not fully informed as of yet.
All a smudging really is is a more thorough cleansing (your circle seems to have blessed the home, not cleansed it, but you only gave me an overview, so I could be wrong). What is important to remember is that often times we have to go back and re-cleanse the home. Sometimes ONCE does not do the trick.
Thank you.
Enchantress (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
WOW that's amazing, I totally understand the mama... Seriously he used to attack me at times and in the end he started hitting me when he was sober. Thats when I decided enough is enough you are on your own, he then facebooked me to say that by the way it doesn't constitute as abuse if there are no bruises - B##t##D. Anyways I think this thing is living through him.

But thank you for all that knowledge you have passed on - I would say they cleansed my home then.

That clairvoyant friend, I spoke to her today and she said she cannot sense the other spirit with me now but she did say I should perform this ritual - tell me what you think about it...

Purchase epsom salts, cover all mirrors in bathroom and switch off lights, just have candles burning around the bath. Half box of salts in bath and soak and request assistance from the angels too protect and rid the entity and negetive energy that I feel. Submerse in water and use no soap. Do for three days and do it alone.
Gert frankincense (Loban) and burn it on charcoal blocks.

First of all would I have to do it at night and if so man that would freak me out to be in the dark all alone!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Oh, I was not doubting you, Enchantress. I was just pointing out that it made perfect sense as for your "history".
In fact, I was watching "A Haunting" yesterday (sorry, I can not tell you what this particular one was titled. I just forgot) and it showed the happiest little family. The Mama had a "sticky" past, similar to yours, (well, the parts that you have so far shared) had two children by her long time boyfriend who lived with them and supported them. SHE was a stay at home Mama.
The major difference truly is that he had no connection to drugs (at least that they admitted to on this series), BUT would become possessed at random times, but ONLY in the home.
LOOOONG story short (though it IS only an hour show) he ended up attacking the Mama using an ax (just on the door, no worries, the police got there in time) while the girls were out at a movie. As the Mama was adamant about this NOT being her boyfriend (she cited the eyes too, saying they took on an unreal quality), and there was the history of the house receiving a blessing from the local Priest (as requested BY the Mama), it really sounded like they prosecuted the man in a different manner than what they would have had he simply attacked her with an ax. They did not go over his punishment, but they DID say that they "could not get passed the experience" (Duh, if MY husband came after ME with an ax after disbelieving every word I said about being uncomfortable in my home and having a "freaky" feeling...)

A blessing is just that... A ceremony performed by an elder, a minister, a rabbi or a "sage" of some sort to bless a structure and it's inhabitants or an object. It is calling on the power of (the) God (s) and/or nature to bring blessings.
A cleansing, depending how in-depth you REALLY want to get, Is CLEANING your home of unwanted energies. Generally it is used to rid the home of ALL bodily impaired individuals, residual emotions, and overall "creepy" feelings. It is calling on the power healing to bring about a cleansing (cleansing IS healing). When we cleanse, we're replacing undesirable energy (aka negativity) with desirable or positive energy.
Smudging is a ritual way to cleanse a person, place or an object of negative energies, spirits or influences. The smudging ceremony involves the burning of special, sacred plants and herbal resins, then, either passing an object through the resulting smoke, or fanning the smoke around a person or place. The spirit of the plant then purifies whatever is being smudged.

From what I read, it would almost seem as if you needed to have a thorough cleansing of the home. It is quite lengthy and takes a bit of time, but well worth the effort when completed.
I just thought I would provide you with the following prayer to Saint Michael. There are variations (as with most of the "chanted", or recited prayers. But as you had mentioned that you would have to look it up, I thought I would just post it to you. I hope I did not step over any boundaries there.


Prayer to Saint Michael

Saint Michael, Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
And you, Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God,
Thrust into Hell Satan and the other evil spirits who prowl the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Thank you.
Enchantress (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
[at] WHITEBUFFALO
Yeah it was a hate crime and I agree very sad. Yes he did you see okay long story short - he was a major drug addict and hence the reason for the divorce, you think its a phase he will get over but it only gets worse - I tried to help but unfortunately you cannot submit someone into a rehab unless they realize they have a problem and want help.

He only got possessed once he was on his stuff. And it was scary, his eyes would change, his voice would change, in the beginning I thought that maybe its was a psychosis caused by the drugs or perhaps even schitzophrenia because for me to be dealing with a possession I didn't want to face.

Then everytime before he used to get possessed, the energy in the room would go crazy, like the whole room was lighting up with little particles, and the taps in the bathroom would open and the corks out of my wine bottles would pop. My cats would go crazy and start hissing at him and then I would see that cold glare in his eyes and I knew it was no longer him.

This demon's story would go like this, my ex husband was extremely powerful and they needed contact with him and they could only do so with me in his life - I don't really know it was weird and I think they spoke a lot of bull at times just to keep me intrigued.

I have to agree with you on the demon, I also don't agree that a dark one comes to take our souls, I believe it happens when it is our time and then we proceed to the next lesson in life. Be it heaven or the next dimension I just don't know.

Although I am not tied down to any religion, I do pray and my bible is next to my bed at all times. And your prayers are much appreciated.

As for the cleansing, I called sisters of the light in, there were three of them, they performed a chakra cleansing on myself and then meditated and lit candles and used rough salt throughout the house. They would enter the rooms and meditate and chant and do these things that I don't fully understand so which one is it?

By the way what is the different between cleanse, bless and smudge?

[at] Nikki I have tried crystals. In fact wore a rose quartz around my neck for a long time - did not work in fact it turned clear for some odd reason.

Thanks for all your support and answering my questions. It helps:)
NikkiD1991 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
I know exactly what you're talking about with this. It's a very scary thing to happen. I am only 17 years old and it has happened to me multiple times. The only thing I could think of to help you is to get a Crystal. Before you put it on your person, you need to consecrate it. You can do that by sleeping with it under your pillow for three nights, running in NATURAL running water (like a creek or a river) for 3 minutes, or put it out under a full moon for either 3 minutes or 30 minutes. After you put it on, you will still be able to see them, but they can't come anywhere near you. But if you take it off, then you are going to be like a magnet to them. Also, if you take off the Crystal, you will need to reconsecrate it before you put it back on that way it will get the feel of you and your Chakra. Other than that, I don't have anything else to help. But stay strong. Eventually they will go away.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
Let me get this straight, please.
Your FIRST memory, EVER, is of a HATE CRIME? How sad. Your ex-husband got possessed, on a regular basis?

Well this makes perfect sense. The extra power that you sent off to these sidewalk mediums is the ENERGY that you HAD to gain to fight off the beings that ENTERED your ex. Without that you had that extra protection, YOU may have been possessed regularly also.
While Saint Christopher IS the Patron Saint of travellers... What is it that you are doing? You ARE traveling through life and all of the obstacles that get thrown in your way, should be dealt with BY him (ask your clairvoyant friend to describe your "second". I am willing to wager that she is feeling your PROTECTION, and NOT a clinging ghost).
And that "demon"... I wrote out a description a few times there, and they all sounded like I should be shaking a tambourine, so...
I personally DO NOT think he was being truthful (but you KNEW that), BUT I do not believe that a "dark one" comes to take our souls out of our bodies. I believe that when the time is right, it just happens. Our number is just up. I DO believe that at times family and friends come to take us home as they are so excited with seeing us again that they can not contain themselves.
The "easiest" way to get over the fear is to talk yourself out of it each time. Personally, I pep talk myself, say a few prayers, a couple of chants. I read that you are not too into organized religion, so if you do not pray, that is alright. There are plenty of us here who will do that FOR you. It is a little thing of "mind over matter". Think on other things, memorize something new and recite it (that prayer of St. Michael's is a good idea) read the back of a box of cereal OUT LOUD... ANYTHING to keep you from bringing it to mind.
I am curious. You mention a cleansing. Did you Cleanse, Bless or Smudge the house? It is important that I point out that at times you get ghosts who are like stubborn stains, and you just have to keep going back and smudging them off the atmosphere. IF any of them/this is merely RESIDUAL, no amount of cleansing will get rid of it. It is "stuck" there until it runs through it's time. On a GOOD note, if it IS residual, there is no ghost involved. Only the image of it on the screen of the home's atmosphere. Some of those experiences can FEEL very intellegent, though.
Just a few thoughts.
Thank you.
Enchantress (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
Hi Xxelliemayxx

I have tried cleansing, it only follows but think maybe another cleansing is in order.

Thats just it though, how do I stop fearing them?

I am well aware they feed off my fear but I can't stop it.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
hello,
Have you ever tried cleansing your house? It's pretty obvious you have a gift and when you do, spirits everywhere know and they come to you. Be VERY careful with these evil entitys, they feed off of your fear and that can make things worse!

You must be strong, you have to let them know they don't scare you and they do not have power over you.

Xxelliemayxx ❤
Enchantress (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
Oh and James, yes I am Christian I guess... I believe there is God and there is Satan and I also believe the bible is a good guideline. However I do not follow a specific religion, all the things I have seen in my life make me doubt these man made rules and reasonings that religions teach. Also the scrolls that are locked up in the vatican. Why are they locked up because it will destroy man made religions. I believe God is with me and understands everything. I believe you live you life the best you can and treat others as you would want to be treated and you on your way for a good life. I also know that my life did not begin and will not end here. Dont know how I know this but I do.
Enchantress (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
Oh one more thing, I have a friend that is extremely clairvoyant. She asked me if am pregnant because I am carrying another soul with me. Is it possible this thing is inside me?
Enchantress (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
Thank you for all your comments. So I know the St Christopher is the St of Protection for travellers... But this is why I believe in it.

I believe its all about the mind so to put your faith in object ie most people use the cross heightens your faith because like the barriers in the mind battles to do so on its own without a tool.

I was raised a Jehovah's Witness and although I don't follow the religion anymore and for a long time the principle of not believing in the cross or it's an idol etc. Has been drilled into my mind and one that I can't seem to overcome - my dad is a priest / elder in this religion so you would need to understand what I mean by "drilled into my head". That is why I believe in my St. Christopher, it is my tool that I use for protection.

As for the cleansing of my house, I have tried that but it just keeps coming back and its not just one there are a few... But I know the one that makes me sweat in my bed every night is the same one and I know he feeds on my fear, I want to know is there a way to develop whatever I have to a point where I don't need to afraid of the unknown?

I am however MOST DEFINATELY going to look up the prayer of St Michael the Archangel.

Another question my ex husband, was an atheist or so I thought and then he started getting possessed and the more he got possessed the more his mind would change when he was well sober if I can put it that way, the more he began to rebuke God and say things like Satan is the saviour he freed us from slavery and crap like that anyways this was about four years ago and my memory isn't so good but the same demon would always come... For the life of me I cannot remember his name which is rather upsetting because it freaked me out completely but he said he was the angel the death, he did all God's dirty work but I knew it wasn't an angel as he spoke with such contempt against God, Is there a demon who is the bringer of death or do you think he was just playing with my head?
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
Echantress--Your distress is palpable, and since I infer your Christian (by the St. Chistopher medal, although he is the patron of travellers and not so applicable here), I would suggest you seek out the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel and memorize it to say at any time you feel the creeps coming on. St. Michael, after all, drove Lucifer from Heaven, and God has given him power to drive all evil spirits away.
DixieChick101 (4 stories) (53 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
Perhaps you should read up on and try Smudging. I believe that cleanses the negative energy from you and your surroundings.
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
Why are some people so quick to toss these experience in one of two boxes: "Evil" or "Good"? The universe is much more complex, much more grey than that. It is entirely possible that you have any number of entities still in your home for a plethora of reasons - fear of death and separation, good memories that lead to "clinging", etc. Not everything that isn't immediately understandable calls for a priest, holy water and an excorcism!
ElinaIoneki822 (9 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
Have you ever tried cleansing your house? Maybe you should have a preist come by and bless the house for you. It's pretty obvious you have a gift and when you do, it basically sends a red flag to spirits everywhere and they come to you. Be VERY careful with these evil ones, they feed off of your fear and that can make things worse.

You must be strong Enchantress, you have to let them know they don't scare you and they do not have power over you. Otherwise, things can get a bit nasty.

My prayers are with you, be strong.

Elina ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: