You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Child's Uneasiness And The Black Shadows 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Child's Uneasiness And The Black Shadows 2

 

Hey, everyone I'm back and I'm sad to say that since my last story there has been little improvement but not much. I'm still seeing this black shadow; frankly this just has me stumped. Well, here I go the other day I was in my basement watching unsolved mysteries and a commercial came on. I looked up from the TV for a brief second and I thought I saw someone peeking at me from the next room. I was so spooked that I turned everything off and I went upstairs.

The second incident happened about two days ago when I was doing the laundry I put my second load into the machine and I was about to turn around to put the soap back, and out of the corner of my eye I could of sworn I saw someone's leg behind me. Then I thought I heard someone run up the stairs and I heard the bathroom door slam, so I ran upstairs and I started banging on the door and it was my little sister in there. I asked her why she ran up the stairs so fast and said that she was coming from her room and she just got into the bathroom (her room is located in the attic.) So I told her what just happened of course she didn't believe me, anyways I left my laundry in that machine until the next morning.

The day after that I went downstairs to the basement to warm up my son's bottle in the microwave. It finished its cycle and buzzed so I took the bottle out and I closed the door, as soon as I closed the door the microwave turned back on. It had like 40 something minutes on the timer and I was standing there pushing clear and it just wouldn't stop. Then it turned off as if someone just suddenly pulled the plug, there was no light, no time was being displayed or anything. All of a sudden the microwave turned back on and it was flashing 00:00...0:00 then it displayed the regular time.

Honestly this "thing" that's in the basement I think it spends its time in the boiler room, which is located, right next to the kitchen. I'm saying this because whenever I'm in the kitchen and the door to the boiler room is open, I get this weird feeling like I'm being watched and it bothers me so much that many times I get up and close the door. Many times I've been getting ready to go upstairs late at night and I'll switch off all the lights and as I'm walking up the stairs I'll get the feeling that someone's going to grab me at any moment. I discussed this with my younger brother who comes from FL to stay with us sometimes and he said he experienced the same thing, but he never said anything because he thought that no one would believe him.

Honestly you guys have no idea what it feels like walking up those stairs, and feeling like you have a bowl made of steel sitting in your stomach. Mean while the hair on the back of your neck is standing up so straight it hurts. I mean you'll get goose bumps and everything, I don't know how to explain it any further you just get a BAD FEELING on those stairs sometimes.

On the brighter side my son's behaviour has improved. He's gone from standing on top the stairs and crying to coming downstairs and playing for a while. From time to time he still gets nervous about coming out into the hallway, he'll just get this sad look on his face and close the bedroom door in my face. Or he'll run out screaming, grab my hand and drag me into the room, overall he runs out and yells, runs and jumps all over place, so I'd say that's the silver lining to this story.

Other hauntings by scaredtobealone

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, scaredtobealone, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AMuslim (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
Peace be with you (Assalam walikum). The following is a copy and paste of another comment I made but applies here:

This is a common occurrence around many parts of the world to many people regardless of who you are. I agree with Demonologist that this creature could have been invited to your location. Or it may have taken residence without realising that it is impinging on your family's life. One way or another you need to lose fear of it and let it know that you don't want it in your house anymore.

I am Muslim. This phenomena is very well known in Islam and easily explained. Although science is thoroughly encouraged in Islam it only goes a small way to explaining what happens to us when we sleep. To fully explain you need to bear with me and (at least temporarily) accept some Islamic concepts. For those who believe in God this should come easily:

1) Creatures called 'Jinns' (aka spirits) exist and can inhabit our dimension.
2) We all have a material and spiritual nature i.e. Physical body and a 'ruh' (aka soul).
3) There are good and bad natured jinns and they have the ability of freewill. Some of these are mischievous and enjoy being a nuisance to people i.e. Scare and bewilder people.
4) Only firm belief in the 'One (Al) - God (Lah) ' ('El-Loh' as Jesus (peace be upon him) called him in Ahramaic) can dispell any fear in these spirits and their antics.
5) Muslims often play a verse called Surah Al Baqarah (Ayat Al Kursi) to remove established/residential jinns from newly moved in homes.

If you were to google Islam and jinns then you would find how Muslims use certain verses of the Quran along with established washing practices (wudu) to protect themselves from these known fiends that plight mankind. In the Islamic perspective, the devil himself is not a fallen angel but a jinn who's worship was so pure that he was elevated to the ranks of angels but his jealousy and discriminatory acts towards Adam led to him falling out of these pious ranks.

Remember that there is no power greater than God and to him belongs everything and all command.

Sleep easy and with no fear my friends. Assalam walikum (may peace accompany you - Muslims believe this to be the greeting of heaven).

Www.loveislam.co.uk
Demonologist13 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
Such black spiritual forms are known to paranormal investigators as shadow people. They almost always produce fear in those who encounter them. Their appearance is to be cause for concern; they are not there to benefit you.

Something has invited them into your location. It could come from occult activity you may have been involved with in the past. It also could be something that already dwelt in your home and was invited there by something that happened previously, or it could be a spirit that someone in your family had made a covenant with previously.

I don't think it was an accident that it appeared to you while pregnant and is now appearing to your son. It seems to have designs on your son. I would recommend that your son be baptized or dedicated at a local church for starters. Pray the Lord's prayer with your son often. Demons are repelled by it.

Your family could wear blessed St. Benedict medals for protection. For people of faith, the prayer to St. Michael the Archangel is a powerful tool to use. I concur with KimSouthO, consult qualified clergy who understand the dynamics of deliverance. The dark forms will not leave on their own, but will continue to try to seek in-roads into you and your son's life.

I will keep you and your son in my prayers.
MrZach (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
Hello! I was wondering, are the sadow people ever malicous or have they made any attemps to hurt you? It seems like after two years or so, t might be scary, but if they aren't trying to hurt you, I think it will be okay in the end, you know? Good luck! I really hope the priest helps. 😊
Calpo (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-14)
My advice to you would be to definitely try to smudge the house with sage first and foremost. From personal experience that works very well with an unhappy spirit. Its used in many different cultures and religions so it shouldn't be a problem finding it on Google. If that doesn't work it might be time to either move or ask a priest to help.

Hope you can get it taken care of,
Brandon
scaredtobealone (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-14)
ok I'm going to start off with mattnjake09 all I have to say to you is... What the hell... Pentacle5 haha I didn't know that either but thanks for the info lol... Thanks to everybody else who has given me advice I'm going to church this sunday, probably do a confession or two and ask a priest for some additional advice everyone has been very helpful, I thank everyone again even you bldfalcon... Yes even you... 😕... 😜
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-14)
I had worse experiences that all of you. I actually dreamed of being in hell and waking up with a ton of sweat. Dehydrated and all I still have the courage to slove my own problems. If it's a spirit, it needs to rest in peace. Hire a priest, easy as that. If it's a demon, hire a priest, same outcome.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-13)
If you are not willing to move seems like you have to stay and face this thing. If something was scaring my child they better be in for a knock down, dragged out fight because I wouldn't give up until whatever it was, was gone. Comes a time when it's not a point of being scared but a point of being angry enough to confront and not hide. When it comes to my childen (mine are grown) but I do have a grandson and God help anything that tries to terrify him because I would be like ugly on an ape and one of us would be going and it wouldn't be me.
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-13)
Thank you for the update on your story. I would suggest speaking with White buffalo. I had similar issues and she was able to help me out tremendously.
Pentacle5 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-13)
Hi, I can't really help with the spirits, being that I am not very experienced, but I have to tell you to avoid warming your son's milk in the microwave. Microwaves zap most of the nutrients away. Sorry this is unrelated, but I thought you should know.
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-12)
If these entitys are bothering you so much, you should look into getting your house blessed.
Remember that it is YOUR house, and you should feel safe, and be able to go on with your daily life.
If you don't to get it blessed, tell these entitys either:
-to go into the light
OR
-to leave your house because they are bothering you and frightening your child and they are no longer welcome.
You should talk to them as a normal person.
Respectful but firm.

I hope it all works out for you!
Goodluck
Spazztasticgirl (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
Aw I am sorry about your situation not improving. That is tough when you have small children in the situation. They are super sensitive to supernatural occurrences. I hope that you all are safe and that your son continues to become comfortable living in his own house.

Peace,
Spazz

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: