You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: It Has All Changed

Real Ghost Stories

It Has All Changed

 

I recently told you all about my life in my true life experiences called "Strange things all my life", I received a lot of lovely comments but I never thought my own brother read it? I always thought he didn't believe in such things but he had his own strange story to tell me?

For most of his life he has been awoken by a green floating head? He told me it is the most messed up thing ever. That he's been getting depressed about it and that he thought no one would believe him? I felt so selfish (cause all I was doing was thinking of myself and not thinking of anyone else?)

I told my baby brother I'd help him. I convinced the rest of the family to go see the new Monsters animated film and I got the priest down. My brother was happy that I was caring for him. I could see that he didn't look so depressed anymore.

He's told me that the green head is gone that he sleeps now and that he's given up the fags which I am really happy about. He's told me that he doesn't know why he looked at my story on this website or how he even knew it was me but I've learned that there are forces in this world we can't even imagine to understand?

My own ghost has become angrier it's pushing me a lot. But I did some stuff that helps get rid of spirits that are trapped like making your home energy good which is helping,

But my main reason for writing this story is to thank everyone who tells there stories here. If it wasn't for this site I can only imagine what my brother would be like now.

Thanks to everyone here

Other hauntings by wicca

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wicca, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Julesylou (16 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-01)
This is an awesome story... It's so true, we don't know all the forces conspiring in our lives. Who knows if we ever will.
All I know is that, for me, there are no coincidences.
Thanks for sharing!
MrZach (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
Thats great for you brother! I hope everything continues going well for him! It's nice that you care about him so much. 😊
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-14)
Glad to hear your brother is getting better and that you are kind enough to thank the people here for their help and for providing a space for all of us (BTW-Thanks to organicer (s) and senior posters 😳),
All the best to you and your family,

Claudia
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-14)
" I convinced the rest of the family to go see the new Monsters animated film and I got the priest down."- Little confused about this statement. Did you send your family out of the house so a priest could visit with your brother?

Hopefully whatever is happening with "your ghost" will get better.

Regardless...Glad some people could be of help to you (i.e mature)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: