You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Friend Has Been To Visit Again

Real Ghost Stories

My Friend Has Been To Visit Again

 

A couple of years ago, I wrote a post about how my friend had died and how I thought he'd been to visit me in my dream.

A couple of weeks a go, I'd noticed odd things happening around the house. Just things going missing then turning back up in weird places, feeling like someone was sat next to me. Just things like that, nothing ominous. I didn't really think much of it as we have a ghost in the house who I'll call Phylis. She was forever sitting next to me and touching me and moving stuff around, so I just thought it was her

So, on this particular night I went to sleep, not thinking about anything that had been happening that day. In my dream I was getting married to my fiancé. It was our wedding day, but I wasn't in a place I recognised. A voice came from behind me saying "Hello stranger!" I turned to find my friend standing there. I burst into tears and threw my arms around him and asked what he was doing here. He told me that everything is going to be alright, and that I'd found a good man in my fiancé.

I was hugging him so hard, pretty much hanging off his neck! Not daring to let him go in case he went again... He hugged me back tightly and said, "I have to go. But I'll see you again soon." I tried to hang on but he'd managed to get out of my vice-like grip. He turned to walk away, I called his name and begged him not to go. "I'll see you soon" he repeated. And with that he was gone.

As weird as it sounds, I know it was him getting my attention through dream. Apparently I was ignoring him, he never would let people ignore him in life, so he's sure as hell not going to let people ignore him in death!

Other hauntings by Jennilou87

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jennilou87, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-20)
Jennilou87, thank-you for sharing your experience! This was a sincerely touching and powerful spiritual account. It is so incredible that he managed to make contact with you to share such an affectionate and sentimental moment; He obviously cared very deeply for you and treasured the bond between you. You must have shared a protective, truthful and caring relationship.

Some people miss loved-ones who passed away for years and are never able to really know if he/she is okay or happy, but, your friend planned his meet with you just so you would know that.
OCGirl (4 stories) (64 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-10)
What a sweet story! I've also had family & friends that have passed on come visit me in dreams. So nice you had that visitation.
Jennilou87 (6 stories) (19 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-01-06)
Thanks guys, the last time I dreamed about him was three weeks after he died. So it's been nearly four years since he's spoken to me... It made me happy and sad at the same time lol.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-04)
Revajane - that was exactly what I thought when I read this. Whether consciously or subconsciously, Jenni needed her friend's approval and he obliged 😊

Jenni - I enjoyed this one as well as your others and I'm glad your friend was able to communicate with you and that you recognized it for what it is 😊
Revajane (1 stories) (71 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-04)
Amazing he just made sure you had his blessing which you must have needed badly in order to move on and to let you know he was watching over you. What a blessing for you. I can relate.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: