You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Heaven And Hell Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Heaven And Hell Experience

 

I was in my room listening to music as I always do when all of a sudden I was overwhelmed with sadness and started sobbing uncontrollably. I looked up at the clock on the wall, 9:50pm; I said to myself, "What is the matter with me, why am I crying?"

The phone rang two minutes later I froze in the doorway not wanting to answer it because I knew at that point what it was about. After several rings and my parents not answering I mustered up the courage and picked up the receiver, it was my grandmother calm at first. As she asked for my mother she started crying and I couldn't speak... My mom picked up at that point and I slowly hung up the phone. I went back in my room crying hysterically when all of a sudden the most incredible euphoric feeling came over me! It entered my body through the top of my head and swept all the way through and exited my toes. It was the most incredible feeling in the world, not attainable on earth only in the heavens. At that very moment I stopped crying and smiled, it was my grandfather telling me he was in Heaven with the angles and it will be all right. I could not believe it, nothing had ever happened to me like that before, it is a sure sign that God exists and I have never doubted him since that day.

The 'hellish' experience happened afterwards. Still to this day it haunts me and I have been trying to figure out what demon he was. It occurred during the night while I was asleep next to my boyfriend at the time. Nothing was new and nothing was different.

I was sound asleep when I woke but had not opened my eyes yet and felt this extreme evil presence I can never forget and never want to feel again. The evil presence was so strong it flooded the entire bedroom; I felt it all over my skin as it made goose bumps all over my body. I was petrified and literally said to myself, "What the hell is that!" a feeling so strong I believe to be only something you feel from the presence of the devil himself.

I slowly opened my eyes fearing for what I would see. It was the biggest black figure just about 8-9ft tall with no face but just an outline of a huge thick body all black. He was standing next to my side of the bed, piercing me with the eyes, which I couldn't see but I knew they were there. I knew he was angry, angrier then you could ever imagine. He was out to get me; to take my soul is what it felt like. He just stared at me for about three or four minutes, and all of a sudden I was greatly overcome with a peaceful safe feeling, someone/something was protecting me. The demon could not harm me and I knew it so I just rolled over and went back to sleep. In the morning I told my boyfriend and he didn't really believe me of course but I know it was real, nothing could explain that figure, and the evil that emitted from him.

Anyone with a similar experience I would love to hear about it.

Just trying to make sense out of the whole thing.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aturner, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rika (1 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-10-10)
Jesus says call on the name of the Lord and you will be saved. Only he can set us free. You experienced part of hell, but only if we give our hearts and lives to him can we have peace and spend eternity with him. Please don't play with the "fire". Heaven is real, but sadly hell is real too. Jesus does not want anybody to go to hell, he love all of us and wants us to be with him, but each one of us needs to make that decision. Please don't delay, you don't want to spend eternity in hell it's awful. Just read another story from a girl who experienced it. God loves you and wants you to be with him. Listen to him. Lord I ask you that each person that comes to this site will come to know the true God and father and his son Jesus who died for us, so we don't have to go to hell. Blessings
Pangie (8 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
ive had a an experience like this... Well sort of I once was sitting in my room when suddenly for no reason I burst into tears an had some sort of mini fit it didn't last long but I know how that felt and I always those type of weird experiences too. Thanks for sharing
jacob2009 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
isnt it the greatest felling in the world! I'm glad to hear that you felt heaven, it feels great. And I'm glad you knew your sould belongs to god, and that you just rooled over and went backed to sleep. 😁
Fallenone (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
My brother had the exact same experience, First he got a vision, he was in heaven, at a church, and it was foggy outside, but he also saw our grandmother, who died 1 year earlier. Then, he got a vision of hell, there was two TALL shadows "demons" holding him by a lake of lava. And He could hear a familiar voice screaming out his name, then He "woke" up. Strange, but he's christian.
monty42 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
I know that euphoria well. It's incredible, the most amazing, overwhelming, all-consuming feeling of love you can ever imagine!
triscint (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
I had a similair expeirance with a shadowy figure. But nothing so extreme as your saying.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
Heyy is your family very religious?
Have you heard the saying, "The nail that sticks out gets hammered first". It's good news that your grandpa has attained eternal life, but the second incident is doubtful. I doubt it would be a demon or anything, it can be the spirit of your forefathers. But please try answering my question about your family. Take Care.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-04)
I believe if one is sensitive enough the disembodied can and do connect with us. You may have had a premonition with the death of your grandfather. It sounds like his spirit and yours mingled and you were able to feel his love and joy. I don't know about the devil thing. I believe there are spirits that if nasty and contrary in life are no doubt the same in death but that doesn't mean its a devil trying to take your soul. Black entities are those that can't fully manifest it has nothing to do with anything evil. Maybe this was a one time event happening at a stressful period in your life. It may never happen again.
Darkwild (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-04)
When I read this story I was relieved because I have faced that demon before and escaped myself. I was laying in bed and I look in my mirror and there is this 8-9 foot shadow standing over me at the side of my bed and I could feel pressure on my chest, but somehow I got up and left the room without it coming after me. I don't know how or why it didn't come after me but it scared me but after that I havnt experienced anything else
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-04)
This sounds extremley frightening!
Have you felt this presense or seen this ever again? If you're worried it will come back, try blessing your house:)
And as for those feelings, your grandpa obviously loved you a lot to let you know he was sake and okay, I'm sure that was comforting.
Take care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: