You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: School's Hell

Real Ghost Stories

School's Hell

 

My old Primary school was definitely haunted. There were rumours it was built on a burial ground - but I am unable to confirm that is true. However, some very strange events happened there.

Now if I wasn't here to witness what happened - I wouldn't believe this story - so I don't blame you if you think I'm a liar. But, this is the complete and utter truth.

My friends all knew I was into ghostly stuff. I shared several stories of my own and they all believed me to a fair extent (I'm a lot of things, but I'm not a liar and my friends know that).

When I was 8/9, I heard a girl laughing outside my cubicle (I'm a boy and I was in the boys toilets to clarify). I got freaked out and when I opened the door - you guessed it - no one was in the room. I could still here the laughing around me and I ran back to class.

About a year later, people started telling me about flickering lights, strange noises and slamming doors. I played ghost hunter and investigated and I experienced all these things as well as finding messages scratched on walls that inexplicably appeared when my back was turned. The messages were like "get out" or "leave and don't come back". One time, a tub of soap flew off the sink and a toilet started shaking rapidly.

It escalated from bad to worse. There was this field at our school and a fence separating it from the park and woods. We started seeing figures in the woods and park. One time, a shadow was mimicking my friend before vanishing. Another, this you might not believe, we saw a person wearing bright green. However, I kid you not, he had no head. Only me and my friend H saw this.

H saw even more stuff than me honestly. He was even shoved in the toilets supposedly by an entity. You don't have to believe me, but every word is true.

I can't explain or rationalise half the things I saw/heard. Has anyone else encountered anything similar?

Other hauntings by Filmbuff1234

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Filmbuff1234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DarkDaisy_13 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
2 years ago (2021-11-13)
I've had my fair share of haunted schools, my family has moved multiple times and some of the schools I've gone to creep me out.
FarEndofSpectrum (6 stories) (38 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-07-18)
I believe that there may have been residual emotional impact left in the bathroom of the school. Shoving people's heads down toilets is, sadly, a very common way to bully children. I do not know, however, how it would explain the man without a head who wore green. Is there any particular history to the school or it's grounds? Or maybe does it include any kind of decorative antique?
Maybe any odd geometric shapes to the layout? I believe certain shapes can make places more active to the paranormal.
quakebox (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-05-19)
I believe you and I don't know why those folks make fun of your story if they don't believe why they are here.
Filmbuff1234 (13 stories) (33 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-05-02)
The toilet's pipes were slightly loose I think so it is able to be shook. The bathrooms weren't particularly nice or well-plumbed (holes in walls, bent pipes etc)
Donald_Trumpet (18 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-05-02)
WTF?!?
"a toilet started shaking rapidly."
I hope that toilet wasn't clogged and full of fudge. Just imagine the tsunami waves when it was shaking. Seriously dude, can toilets really shake?

😕 🤔 😁
Filmbuff1234 (13 stories) (33 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-28)
lady-glow it could've just been that but I am unsure because my friend saw it and they were quite close. We couldn't of exactly got any proffesional help, the teachers thought we were crazy. Us 'investigating' was just us going into bathrooms saying "is anyone there". Hope this clears things up 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-26)
RCRuskin - thanks for the observation... I shouldn't use my phone for commenting, I miss some details reading the text back and forth.

Still, I wonder if the OP's age was a factor on the perception he had about these events.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-04-26)
Want to add: Most live people have heads. There are a few people who seem to be alive and who seem to lack heads...
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-04-26)
Lady-Glow, not to be too snarky (you should see the FAQ I wrote for a railfan group...) but the next sentence: However, I kid you not, he had no head.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-26)
"we saw a person wearing bright green."

Oh my... I'm wearing green today! 😨
I hope no one mistook me for an evil spirit!

Seriously, what makes you think that the person was a ghost?

Could you please elaborate on the kind of paranormal research a 10 year old can do? Please don't think that I am suggesting a kid that age couldn't experience the paranormal, but I find it difficult to believe that you had enough knowledge and experience as to do a proper paranormal investigation. 🤔

Waiting for your feedback.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: