You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl In The Blue Dress

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl In The Blue Dress

 

Our home has quite a lot of paranormal things. My Mother, my two sisters and myself have all encountered something paranormal.

Last Sunday as I was arriving home from softball practice I got that little churning in the stomach that something terrible was going to happen. As I stated I had practice so I needed a shower. When I got into the bathroom I felt a chill, but that didn't make since because it was a goof 70 degrees outside. I went to get a towel from the basement. My cat was down there and when I went to pet here she looked behind me and hissed. That alone scared me half to death but when I turned around nothing was there. I was frightened so I grabbed a towel and went back up stairs.

When I was all done with my shower I wrapped a towel around me and went to get my heart pendant necklace from the counter and I heard a loud "click". I turned around to tell whoever was at the door to get out but when I turned nobody was there. I thought it must have been my sister playing a trick since everyone else was gone but when I got to the living room I saw my sister left me a note saying she was around town with friends and would be back around eight o'clock.

Later that night I kept seeing a little shadow of a girl in a blue dress running around the house. That night I did not sleep.

Other hauntings by mediumat12

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mediumat12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
I Agree with zoajet. I would look into the histroy of the house. Or ask some old neighboors.
GIRLIE 😁
mediumat12 (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
zoajet- thanks for the advise I'll definately try talking to her and i,ll look up the history of my house. 😁
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
well somthing I forgot to mention was that the color they have means somthing also. Blue means she may be sad and lonly. Try talking to her.
Dantheman (7 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
you know somthing very weird? I have seen a image of a girl in a blue dress. Last week, it was weird that I read this story
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
Look at the history of the house. She may of been a girl that was killed and her soul can't rest.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: