You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Little Boy in my Closet

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Boy in my Closet

 

A few years ago in the month of May, before I got married, I was about 14 years old, one night that I was trying to go to sleep, my bed was close to the wall and when I would be side ways I could see the closet which had no door, just a curtain, and the door to the hallway. That night, around 11:00 pm, my parents were in their bedroom, but not asleep because they go to sleep late. My brother was asleep in the living room couch.

I went to the bathroom, then came back in my bedroom and went to bed, I was facing the wall, but then I turned around to face the other side, when suddenly I saw a little boy looking at me right outside my closet. He looked like he was 6 or 7 years old. He was wearing clothes from back in the days, which remind me of the Mary Poppins Movies. I got really scared and I screamed for my mom and dad. The first time I screamed he didn't move, and I guess my parents didn't hear me. The second time he jumped in my closet and all I saw was the curtain move. When my parents came in my room, I was crying of fear. They asked me what was wrong and all I could say was "the little boy in my closet". My dad and brother checked the closet and found nothing... They said that maybe I was dreaming. I told them that minutes before that happened, I was in the bathroom, how could I fallen asleep really fast. I know what I saw and I was really afraid. That week I slept with my mom, and she told me that I would jump with any little noise I would hear.

One of my aunts came over and spread holy water around my room and we pray for the soul of the little boy. She said she felt the presence of the boy there at the time. Many people don't believe my story, but it happened. Others say that maybe it was the soul of one of my brothers that passed away when he was 5 months old, who I never met, because I was born 10 years later after he passed away. They say that he just wanted us to visit him, because his birthday was coming up. Well, we did go to visit his grave in Mexico, and since then, we haven't experienced nothing strange in that house.

We still live in the same house, but we added an extra room and now my old room is my little brother's room, who is 17 years old, and sometimes sleeps in the living room because he feels a little afraid. I believe that it was the spirit of my older brother that passed away, in someone else's body, who just stopped by to remind us that his birthday was coming and that he missed us, as much as we missed him.

I love you Hector, RIP Brother.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-21)
Sad and sweet all at once, if it is your older brother. But man I would have been PETRIFIED.
dancingmist107 (18 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
whoa that is really creepy. I would never into that room again. Do you now what year your brother died and what day.
old_ky_home1047 (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
thats really creepy! Do you know what year your brother was born in? It would help me viusalize the little boy.

❤ always
Old_ky_home1047

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: