You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Talk to Me

Real Ghost Stories

Talk to Me

 

This happened a few hours ago. I was in my kitchen working on homework and eating some oranges. While I was working, the door rang. I went to go answer it, thinking it was my brother. But it was nobody, and while I looked, I heard somebody say "Talk to me". Like a whisper. I was kind of surprised, but went back in and kept working. Later, the phone rang. The weird thing was, my phone rang on Line 2... Even though my parents didn't get a line 2 (we don't have fax or other phone numbers). I picked it up and there was like a raspy voice that said, "Talk to me". I hung up immediately. I was actually really creeped now.

I called up my brother who I thought might still be running (he has track and runs over 5 miles a day). When he picked up, I asked him if he could come home with his friends. He said sure and came really fast. He brought a big group of his friends (Gogo, Vivi, Robert, Rob, Troy, Joe, and Eric). Most of them went to my brother's room, but Troy and Joe stayed in the kitchen to help me with homework. After a little while, they were just watching me and helping me whenever, when Joe said he heard somebody. When I asked him who, he said he didn't know. He just heard somebody say "Talk to me". I told him what had happened earlier. And he was kind of stunned. Troy thought we were just crazy so he went to my brother's room.

Joe and I were talking and then I had to go walk my dog, so he came with me. As we were walking, we both heard something rustling in the bushes, and out of the bushes, we heard a voice. A raspy voice that sounded like it had a bad cold say "Talk to me". We were both scared, but Joe was a little less scared and he stepped in between me and the bush (and my dog...) and he asked the "bush" what it wanted. The bush just rustled and nothing happened. When he turned, his face was pale. I just stared at him and asked him what was wrong. He said that there was a face in the bush. But I didn't believe him.

We kept walking and when we got to the top of the hill, we saw a man we had never seen before at the park. He wore all white and had longish blonde hair. When we got to the park and sat down. The man was sitting near us on a bench. And we heard him say "Talk to me" and when we looked, he was gone. It was very weird and after that, we both ran down the hill (can't forget my dog!). When we got to my house, Joe asked me if I was okay. I told him I was fine. As a matter of fact, Joe is right here, next to me, as I write this.

If you have any idea why this "guy"/"bush"/"voice" thing was following me and Joe, please tell me. Because it's weird and scary. And Joe is 15 ... I'm 12. And neither of us know what's going on. Thank you very much.

~Hannah and Joe

Other hauntings by HannahE

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

alb15 (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-02)
Just talk to him, he must be lonely, and he must of picked you because he thinks you can sense ghosts and spirits 😕
seeing_things11 (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
Well, don't just ignore him. Talk to him! That's probably all he wants. I think he's lonely.
LilSistagurl (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-02)
this story creeped me out, I would just talked to him and say "hi, I'm hanna" but try not to scare him away, maybe he's a shy and lonely ghost who wants attention 😊
yanlie (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
Just talk to him,, in a pleasant way,, 😁... ANyway... FOr me his gOoD... Hhehe...
lovemeplease (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-18)
well I doubt it was an angel because if it was, it wouldn't try to scare you. Maybe next time you hear it, you SHOULD talk to it. Just try not to get too deep into a conversation if it answers back.
HannahE (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
actually, I have no idea who the guy was. I mean, he didn't look at tad familiar. And as for house records, my house is fairly new (35 years?) there was only one other family who lived in this house before my family. I asked my parents and they said that the people who lived here before were asian, so I doubt that they would have blonde hair. Anyway, I really doubt that it was all a joke. First of all, I felt weird about it all. None of my brothers friends/my friends have raspy voices (or can get a raspy voice like that) and also if it were my brothers friends, they would have either still have been at the park OR would have actually told me. So I really doubt that it was a joke. And NOBODY not even my family knows the Line 2 number. So actually, I don't know. I'm just kind of confused. If you have any idea ... PLEASE PLEASE tell me. And I thank you all for what you have told me. It helps me. Thank you :]

~hannah~
Pepsi (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-09)
Dear Cindy,
I read your story and was completely aw struck! I really think that your brother's friend was just playin' with you! "I see a face in the bushes"... Oh puh-lease! That is the oldest trick in the book. As for this "talk to me person", I think it might have been one of you friends or a neighbor. Maybe a family member or even one of your brother's friends. All you need to do is forget about it. And when he calls you back again just say "Okay. Jokes over. Who are you and leave me alone. You obviously called to talk to me, so talk..." They will leave you alone! I promise.
lil rees (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-08)
ok, that is strange. Some ghosts try to get contact to humans for a reason... When you were in the park, did you for any reason, think that he looked familiar? Most ghosts only contact family, not strangers. To me, that is very odd...well, I hope for the best for you! Good luck!
Asuna (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-05)
Thats is pretty strange Hanna. Perhaps the others ar right. Who knows I could just need help and you're the person to help him... Er are something like that.I'm not an expert myself on ghost but, I had a few strangly experinced as well... So maybe that's allit wan'ts is for you to help.Don't be scared. Half your body would say no. He might only be their to hurt you, the other part of you would wanna help. I would go with that. Well good luck.
Just last night I had a scary night. I didn't go to bed untill 4:00am because of the strange thins that wen't on. I tried to face it myself.But,I feel like I shouldn't because I think it only wan'ts me and knowone esle. I don't exactly wanna believe this but think the thing that was here last night in my room was evil. My whole room wen't freezing cold. It was 1:30am and I herd a loud scratching noise at the end of my bed. I thought it was my fan so I turned it off but it wasen't.Then I herd something pound out front my window. Its scared me a lot. It scared me so much I wen't to my brothers room but he didn't do anything about it. He just wen't bak to sleep. I wen't back to my room, and I herd the loud scratching noises again. This time they were louder. My phone rang around 2: something in the morning. I picked and my sister picked up but no one answer. So I don't wanna believe it evil. But it could be for me at least. You I think it just needs help and a personal freind to talk. In my opinion of course. Forgive for bad grammer though.^^bye.
valerie (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-05)
I think it a an angel trying to reach you in some way you know like talk to god
Alexa (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-05)
Wow! I have heard a couple of stories about ghosts reaching out for human contact. Part of me likes to think that if a ghost was ever reaching out to me as I someone to talk to I would kindly stay put and ask what it wanted. But then there's that other part of me that knows I would be too scared!
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-05)
"Talk to Me" Interesting!
It is like saying "Hello" and one is wating for a responce. The spirit wants you to communicate with you and to enter in your lifes. What info. Does it want to give you? If any. Ask help from a person who knows well. This in summing you to talk to it, is just like saying, "Summon me, so I can enter". But again, what does it want to tell you. Before asking it. Check house history, things you bought, posses or pass down to you. Try get answers before talking to it. What is behind this, 'Talk to Me' enity. What is this IT planning for you Be so careful,
Rose
Gurleen (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-04)
Sometimes some spirits just stay in that paticular house. That old guy might have lived in that house and had something to do with the bush, he probably likes you guys and wants to to take over (juest guessing). When we get this feeling we go to some... You know those people that read hands and astrologers they can help.
lildragoncat (3 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-04)
Maybe a guarding angel then again maybe someone needs to get something across and you just happen to be the phoneline.
lisa (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-04)
Thats just creppy sounded like a loney ghost. Hope you keep everyone dated about this story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: