You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: The Evil One

Real Ghost Stories

The Evil One

 

It all started when I went to stay the night at my friend's house. It was me, her, and her other friend, and we decided to walk to one of the local schools. It was about nine at night and we left pretty early because it started to rain.

When we were walking back, I knew that I should pull out my phone, just in case. We crossed the street, and I knew I should say something. My friend, which I should say her name is Sara just so there's no confusing parts, grabbed my arm and asked if I saw something down the street and I sure did.

It was a girl, and I couldn't make out her face but she had really long hair. And there was a dark shadow right behind her. I sped up so I could get home faster, because Sara said that she was following us.

We made it home, and then Sara and her friend told me about her and the dark shadow. The girl's name was Sraz and the dark shadow's name was obviously "The Evil One". They told me that Saraz and "The Evil One" are following them now because of the Ouija board. Sara told me that they were playing with the board and they picked up activity from Saraz. Obviously now that Saraz has been following Sara and her friend, Sara and her are getting cleansed, or something of that matter.

When I went home the next night, Sara went with me, and we told my sister about it and not long after that, we all saw the dark shadow. Now it's really mostly following Brooke, my sister. So please comment and tell us what we should do. Thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Haunted101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
I think its weird how the friends name is sara and the ghost name is saraz. It sounds to me that its there for sara. Please never ever play that game again. Its not a game at all. If I had it my way all ouija boards would be burned. Be safe and God bless you and your friends.
Neuro (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
Hi! If you don't mind, can answer some of my questions? Does Saraz appear at your house or just at other places? What kind of answers did your friends get with the Ouija Board? How were they using it?

Remain positive and try to ignore it. If Saraz is evil she may feed off of negative energy.

Good luck and God Bless!
-N 😊
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
Seems like it may have just been a girl. It was raining, so maybe the lighting was strange. I really don't see anything supernatural here.
mental_or_haunted (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
I think I might be able to help you out a bit... If you saw any details other than the long hair on "Saraz" tell me and I could see if I know anything. Because I was haunted (and still am) by a girl with long hair only her name wasn't Saraz...
Sqweeky1297 (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
get some one to bless your place, your friends place and her friends place, and your sister's place and have that same person bless all of you girls.!
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
Haunted101,

Interesting story. I make time to read about people's experiences with Ouija boards. Most stories start off as users just wanting to see if the board works. Often what follows is same users warning others not to use the board. The real problem is that we have no way to prove if the identity of the spirit controlling the board is true or not. You know the rest. I will say a prayer for you. Please pardon my English. ❤
silverlemons (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
See that's why you don't play with Ouija boards! Those games freak me out! 😭
Hawkgirl (6 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
I agree with angelfeathers' advice, and I think that you should seek help from someone who knows how to deal with this kind of situation. Good luck 😊
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
It would be odd -- but not impossible -- for a conjured spirit to "jump" from the ones who invoked it (Sara) to an unrelated party (you and Brooke).

If your story is true -- if Brooke isn't just imagining things because she's a little paranoid now -- then we need to figure out why it has taken a liking to Brooke and "jumped" from Sara to her. Has Brooke used a Ouija board? Have you? Has either of you read any books of spells or incantations? To rid yourself of its presence, you need to renounce whatever you did to invite it in.

A final word of advice: Please don't use a Ouija board. I understand about kids' curiosity, but I can assure you that (1) they DO "work;" (2) the thing you are contacting probably ISN'T what it says it is; and (3) it can cause life-long devastation. Ouijas are gateways through which misery can enter your life.

Please tell Brooke I will pray for her.
A.
lexie4308 (6 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
I would do exactly as Ghostluver and Jitow have said, the shadow is most likely a demon that is following them and the best way to get rid of them would be to banish them from you and your loved ones but if you feel odd or uncomfortable doing so you could go to a priest.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
say something that might scare a way the spirit. "be gone satan", or "in the name of jesus christ leave me" and my loved ones." ask a priest or a adult what you should do. Also try praying for your family, friends, yourself, and the poor soul. I really hope this helps! And just to let you know I will pray for you every night. Like I said I hope this helps!
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
If you see it out of th corner of your eye or if you can see it straight in front of you or you just feel its presence simply say loudly "God rebuke you" and "leave in the name of Jesus!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: