You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Invisible Forces, Voices & Noises

Real Ghost Stories

Invisible Forces, Voices & Noises

 

I'm Althea and I just started on here. I'm not all that sure what I have been experiencing. Ever since I was young, I could see many different things that no one else could see. I saw people and they would tell me their stories about how they died and about their lives. I will always hear voices as well. Lately, the activities have been increasing in many ways. Here are a few things that have happened to me.

I've been touched by invisible forces, heard voices; hear noises going down the hall, having the microwave turn on by itself, same with the lights in my closet, and many other weird things. I seem to attract whatever it is wherever I go.

There is at least one ghost like thing that is in our house. Her name is Elizabeth. She was alive in the 1800s and died on our property while her family was trying to move north to find new land to settle on. She died from a disease that she got from picking flowers in a field near our house. She was buried where my closet is now.

The reason I know all of this is because she told me this. I've seen her and felt her touch me. She doesn't want to hurt anyone but I don't really know what she wants. Anyway, I have also felt like there is also an evil that lurks everywhere I go. I'm not really sure where that comes from either.

My parents think I'm crazy because they don't believe in stuff like this and they haven't had the same experiences. I just wanted to find a place where people like me can help others with things like this. If anyone can help me understand these things, please leave a comment. Thanks!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, partygirl10122, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
I am sorry that your parent didn't surport you for this, I too have same way about my mother who not believe me when I told her about my experience she didn't believe it until she saw something in picture in myltes plantations of the govenes. Until she told me abut my aunt's expereince.
Kia (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
I have had similar experiences, and I'm glad to know that I'm not alone.
You should probably try to help this spirt/ghost. Maybe it just wants to know that it's safe. I have met many spirits and usually try to help them or else they don't leave me alone (I'm kind of like a magnet for anything paranormal). Some of them can be scary but you should probably try to help this lady.
As for the evil that you say follows you, you can either confront it and tell it to go away, or you can pray to the lord to send it away from you (this sometimes works for me but they usually came back).
Do what you think is right.
Hope I helped! 😊
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
Althea--If a ghost appeared to me and said her grave was below my closet floorboards, you can bet no matter who said what, I would insist on sleeping somewhere else.
Picking flowers she might've been bitten by a snake or scorpion or even died of spotted tic fever. Since she seems benevolent, I'd imagine she wants to be told there's a place of safe wildflower fields she can go and never be harmed again, where all her loved ones and new loved ones await. She may simply need your encouragement to release her.
Do not be afraid to claim your power. It's yours, you have a right to it as well as to exercise it in the name of all that's good and holy.
My recommendation? If you are Christian, invoke the Holy Spirit, Who never fails us. If not, invoke whatever Higher Positive Force you can imagine to come to your aid.
evilelf (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
I can understand that, and sorry for all the grammar errors in my last post, I think my laptop is messing up. I wish I could be of more help but I'm more used to shadow type things.
partygirl10122 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
I haven't really tried anything. I'm too afraid that I will become possesed by the demon.
evilelf (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
I can understand where your coming from when you say your parents don't beleave in the paranormal, mine don't eather. Have you tryed to help her move on? Have you said prayers to get red of he evil feeling or anything like that?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: