You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Invisible But Solid

Real Ghost Stories

Invisible But Solid

 

I was living on my sister's property in Denison, Texas in a 30 ft camper at the time. I was outside one day during mid day. I was on the side of my sister's house.

I had been doing some clearing of brush/vines on her property. I got finished for the day, and walked over to one side of her house and I was about 20 to 30 ft from the outside a/c unit. Out basically away from everything.

I don't even remember why I jumped back real fast, all of a sudden. But, I knew that I had just knocked my sister or brother in law down, jumping back so quickly.

When I jumped backwards, it felt like 4 or 5 big wooden stubs. As if you'd cut an overgrown bush (where the limbs had grown to about the diameter size of an arm), back down to size where the big limbs were now big stubs.

When I turned around, nothing was there. I hit it hard jumping back quickly whatever it was. I was at least 20 to 30 ft away from anything physical.

What could it have been? So big and nubby, and hard as wood? This was just one of many experiences i

I've had on my sister's property.

She sold the house a couple of years ago. I have just recently met with my sister to ask her more about her old property where all the experiences had happened to see what else she may have experienced besides what she had told me previously.

I will be getting hold of my niece to get more of her experiences there. I'm finding out more of the experiences and it gets weirder the more I hear! And my niece would use a Ouija board at my sister's house and she said her and her friend would take the board back and forth from my sister's house and her friend's house playing with it!

I don't think every experience that has happened at my sister's old property had to do with the board.

Other hauntings by lwgrn4real66

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lwgrn4real66, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lwgrn4real66 (6 stories) (38 posts)
 
1 week ago (2024-05-08)
Linjahaha,

I read your story and have heard before about the floating thing yall did. SPOOKY! And yeah, after my niece moved from my sister's, she never liked coming back to visit! She would be touched alot, swore there was a demon inside the house and two outside!? She did tell me some things that she had experienced there before I even told her things I had experienced there.

And a few were similar so I believed her about those experiences she'd had there. Can't be for sure about her other experiences though. I Don believe she was making any of the other up though. She swore there was a portal in the kitchen.
lwgrn4real66 (6 stories) (38 posts)
+1
1 week ago (2024-05-08)
Thx both of you foe y'alls input and reading. I'll check out the Slumber Party and yes to both of you, I've heard nothing good about the boards! I don't know where the title came from for my story,Lil, but I named it "What could it have been? " lol! Oh well... Thx Linjahaha and Rajine 😁 😁
Linjahaha (24 stories) (135 posts)
+1
2 weeks ago (2024-05-03)
lwgrn, Friendly advice here. Tell your niece to completely avoid those boards. Those things can, & have caused problems to many.
Like I said. Friendly advice. Read my account on the Slumber Party.
Maybe that will give you a little insight into what I'm telling you now!

All the Best! 😊 😊
Rajine (14 stories) (794 posts)
+1
2 weeks ago (2024-05-02)
It's hard to speculate on what you experienced that day, unless if ghost trees are a thing 🤔

Ouija boards are dicey because one really does not know what they are letting in, even if every experience wasn't necessarily tied to the usage of the ouija board.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: