You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Scariest Experience 2

Real Ghost Stories

Scariest Experience 2

 

I was hoping more than anything that the experience I posted about two weeks ago would be the first and last I have to talk about but its not.

Two nights ago it happened again. The strange thing is that it almost repeated itself the same way...

Let me explain better, I again worked until like midnight, my boyfriend was a sleep on the couch with our daughter so I went to the room and took my pants off, put a comfortable shirt on and slipped under the covers. Since it had been two weeks I decided to be brave and just sleep there. I was watching TV and once again I was leaning against the head board when I got that horrible feeling again. I felt like my heart was going to come out of my chest. Then I felt the blanket tightening against my body. I could feel a presence by my legs! This time I told it to stop in the name of God, that it was not welcome in my home and to leave now in the name of god. I said I'm not afraid leave in the name of god. It didn't stop. I felt like I was going crazy fighting something I couldn't see.

The blanket was very tight around my legs I could feel the pressure of the blanket. I was too afraid to continue, because I was struggling with it for an hour, so I ran out of the room and came into the living room where my boyfriend slept.

I lay on the other couch and called my mom to say a prayer with me. It was1:30am. My mom said she had some ugly goose bumps and a horrible feeling while I was on the phone with her. When I hung up I tried to go to sleep, because I was really tired. Well in the living room my blankets where tightening around my entire body! I was horrified to know that it wasn't just in the room, when it finally stopped, I heard my daughter twisting and turning in her sleep.

It really upset me because I couldn't tell anymore if it was just her or something else. I went to church on Sunday prayed for strength and courage. I realized I wasn't as close to god as I wished to be. I'm afraid to fall asleep and I get paranoid to even use a blanket!

Other hauntings by clearemotion

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, clearemotion, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

iParanormal (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
Hi clearemotion,

It's really quite worrying that this keeps happenning to you, I do want to ask however how alert you are at 1am because (obviously not doubting you as I am a strong believer) once you may get frieghtened it may be a 'chainreaction' and you could be more alert to feeling the more subconcious things.

With the fear of the blanket, maybe it is a good thing that the blanket tightens as this gives you a sign that something is about to happen. If you didn't have the blanket may these things happen to you without being noticed?

I hope these scary things stop happening to you,

IPara
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
Clearemotion--It's good to hear you feeling stronger. Every reinforcement of overcoming a fear, great or small, enhances the power of the Divine to be in your first response at any time in the future. As Christians believe, "Call Me, and I'm there."
As I understand it, for every dark spirit there is a more powerful good spirit. It's evident we all have visits from dark spirits in our lives--this site is a place where we can share our scarier experiences and get the benefit of each others' methods of solution. The range is vast, the beliefs are numerous, and each person is free to take or leave what is offered by way of our comments. But I believe with heart that we're all connected in the unseen realm. So may blessed peace be yours and your loved ones. ~ James
clearemotion (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
James-
You are right. There are many different situations and environments for children to become vulnerable to evil spirits. My son goes to church every sunday and prays every night with my mom. I do believe he will be stronger than his father, he has family and we have faith, my biggest fear is that he will live his fathers curse. And I agree with you in not all people are crazy. I'm sure some of these mental disorders are related to hauntings of some sort. Thank you for the angel prayer gives me an opening for my prayer to him. I do feel stronger and less frightened than ever. I have you guys to thank, I don't feel alone on this. You know you just can't tell people you know, at least I cant, so I'm thankful for this website very helpful for new people like me with these horrible new experiences that have found me.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
Clearemotion--You have many people out here sending you positive energy in many forms. In short, we are praying for your success in clearing the trouble from your life and your children's lives.

I'd like to comment a little on the "Why does this happen to me/him/her/any of us" category. None of us exists in isolation; there are always people who exert influences over us, whether we're unsophisticated children or "smart" adults. It's commonplace to assume that a person is solely responsible for what happens to her/him, but people we know and many we don't are in the chain of influences over us. When you consider the unfairness that Robert Sr. Was visited by illness and demons, the first response is yes, it was unfair. But that doesn't mean God the Creator chose him to bring down curses upon. Any number of human agents could have caused his condition. People who might've helped him could have failed to do their duty to help and ignored him. On and on, you get the idea. One more note, too. Please try to reconsider him written off as damned on the next plain. Whatever his actions were, we don't know the fullness in his heart beyond his regretful note of love. It's easy to think we know God's actions judged by what we humans do, and if that were the case, God would not be God.
So unfair, yes, as we see it, but unknowable too at present.
And it's the present you want to focus on.

Your son is exhibiting aggressive and unseemly behavior. Hoochler rightly points out that "opportunity" and "vulnerability" play a big part in evil taking advantage of us, young or old. Robert, Jr. Could also be simply picking up the unsettledness in you, acting them out (to rid himself of his own fear) and nothing worse. YOU know how children crave security, and security is all in love and acceptance, assurance and guidance. Give them steadily, you don't have to be showy but sincere, especially in dealing with the scary matters of the unseen/unknown.

I do not presume to tell you how to be a parent; it's clear you want what is best for them. Like all the others, I hope you may find some worthwhile notions in what we suggest. We're all pulling for you. All the best - James
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
Clearmotion

The best way (that I know of) to ask for an angel's help is to first get their attention and then to clearly ask them what you want them to do, and optionally you could explain why you want them to help you.

The request should come from your heart, not from a script.

For example, you could say something like...
"Archangel Michael, please hear my words. Archangel Michael I ask that you please separate me (and my children) from the spirit or spirits that are bothering me (us) right now and that you please provide ongoing protection for me (us) from them as well. I ask you for this help because the presence of this spirit is very disturbing and frightening to me. Thank you for your help and compassion Michael, good bye."

Be sure to follow up such a request with a similar prayer to God.

Once your request is granted, be sure to thank both God and Michael for the help they gave you. Angels are not elitist, you do not need a halo over your head to get their attention or help, you have but to ask.

As long as you are clear about what you are asking for and you are respectful, there is no wrong way to ask for an angels help. I agree with JamesRobiscoe in that being more clear in your prayers to God (and I would add your requests to angels as well) that he WILL or ALREADY HAS granted your request makes for a more effective prayer/request.

As for a demon coming to a small child and ruining their life from early on, I don't think that has anything to do with fairness, it is probably more accurate to say that it is about opportunity instead. Either a person is vulnerable to a particular demon at a particular time, or they are not. If someone is vulnerable and a demon knows this, the demon will seek to exploit the human's vulnerability and interact with the human however it is within their particualr demon nature to do so (not all demons are the same).

There are things that we can do to make ourselves vulnerable (one of the best known ways is to ask for random spirits to interact with you through a Ouija board) to demons, but there is a lot we do not understand about the spirit world and perhaps there are simply some people who are just plain vulnerable to demons from an early age for whatever reason. I don't know why it would be this way. I bet demons are responsible for a lot of what is perceived as mental illness throughout history though.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
Wow, I loved your first story that you posted and I was wondering whether you would write a second one, because I thought that it wouldn't end that quick, especially that sort of experience. I really wish I could help xxx

Princess123 x ❤
clearemotion (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
Surya-
What I meant by: so it really upset me because I couldn't tell anymore if it was just her or something else-
When the tight blankets around me were finally released not even 5 seconds later my baby started twisting and turning but she looked like she was more asleep than awake, she kept brushing her little hands on her head like something was bothering her. And the tought that it would touch my daughter upset me. I could of been paranoid but at this point I take no chances.
clearemotion (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
I don't know how to individually send messages to specific people. So ill do my best to ask and answer here. My 1yr old daughter belongs to my current boyfriend he is her father. No we haven't been getting along but I have noticed we are both trying and I have strenghetend my faith with god. Okay my ex Robert that committed suicide is the father of my 6yr old son, also named after his father Robert. He did suffer from schitzophrenia, but I strongly believe he would never harm me even in the spiritual world for the love was so strong, he felt the need to leave this earth and avoid his suffering and avoid my suffering. He just never realized my suffering started the day he took his life. His last words were, "Im sorry Gricel, I love you" But the demon that I believe haunted him (dont think he was crazy) is one of the worst. I researched it and it scared me. But you could be right it could be trying to get me too. Sincerely, I'm really confused on what it could be and why me, why like this. I also believe my prayers where weak and confusing, I was terrified and allowed it to overcome me. Not really a strong believer in angels but I wasn't of demons either. Please send me a prayer I can say to these angels to help me. Anything that is good I will put my faith in. I have never had these things happened to me so to all your comment, I appreciate, they give me a sense of direction and it helps thank you very much. I have a question to any that can answer it. Robert was tormented by Belial since he was like 5yrs old. My son is 6 and somethings he says scare me. How could his father be damned when it began as a kid, he never got the chance to live in peace or be himself. How could this be fair to a person? TO have a damned soul when it was never yours to begin with?
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
Clearemotion--This is a scary ordeal you're going through, and a state of apprehension is a big tense environment for the actual events. St. Michael battles evil agents and Raphael is a guide out of trouble and difficult.
If you can make the leap of faith, the next time you pray to God to relieve you of all threats, try this method: Instead of HOPING He'll answer your prayers, pray with gratitude that He HAS. If we can wrap our minds around the notion that God is not a Favor-Dispenser, giving to some and withholding from others but rather a God Who immediately answers all who pray, as Christians claim, it might help you deal more calmly with whatever happens because you know God IS there. As it is now, it's quite probable He's trying to help but you're blocking it with fear that He won't. God will seldom overpower us but waits for us to open the door. (You ever seen that picture of Christ with a lantern knocking at the door? The door has no handle on the outside. The handle is only inside where we are.)
Everybody has her or his own method according to personal beliefs, so I offer this only as one who's been through it. Belief isn't "maybe." Belief is certainty. Peace.
chingvang559 (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
God is strong, but sometimes he is just not there. That is when you turn to other methods. Most religions don't discriminate on race, unlike what most people think. Do try to call in a Shaman, I've seen things that work from these people. Talk to your Asian, Native American, Indian friends... They know local Shamans that can help for sure.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
You know I wonder if these attack could be coming from the father of your little girl? Have you tried calling out his name when you are coming under these rape like attacks? Ask him to stop; because you don't appreciate him scaring you like that and trying to hurt you. Or this Incubus like entity could be something you spoke to on that Ouija Board. It's now in your life and it may have never been your ex to begin with. You said before that the father of your baby committed suicide in front of you. And that he was suffering with schizophrenia.

Most Schizophrenic people often times say they hear voices that tell them to kill themselves or even kill others around them. I wonder how many schizophrenic people were actually being tormented by demons. This entity that took your lover's life, could be after you now and could try and ruin your daughter's life also. You can try and command it in the name of God. But some evil spirits will question you and ask you; "which God?"

If you do not truly worship or believe in that certain God, it won't help to say; "In the name of God leave me!" Just like using crosses, it will only work if you have faith in the words, the God and devices that you use. Try putting sea salt around your home. Sprinkle it around your bed and even over the rugs and blessing your home now with holy water blessed by a real Priest. Have a Priest say a blessing over you?

Ask one to anoint your head with holy oil and re-dedicate yourself to Christ. When you pray, ask God in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to fill your home and your life with the protection of the holy spirit. Because I think whatever tormented your lover before, maybe trying to take over and destroy you now. "Often times the victim becomes the victimizer". Suicide is condemned in almost all religions because of the threat the suicide victim becomes. In olden days suicide victims were not permitted to be buried in holy ground and were buried at a cross roads. This was done so that the person who killed him/herself wouldn't come back to haunt their living loved ones and harm them in some demonic way. I don't mean to hurt you but this lustful male spirit could be your ex-lover who committed suicide.

He is obviously unrested and still desires a relationship with you. Also if he still desires to have you, he will make trouble for your current relationship and will eventually make it impossible for you to have any other relationship with any other man. That could be the source of the trouble in your current relationship? It's that lustful male attacking you. He wants your new guy to break up with you. 😢
GSI (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
I agree with Hoochler. You might have a demon in your house. Anyways great story adn good luck!
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
Clearemotion,

After reading what you wrote here as well as part I (and the comments there), it sounds like you are dealing with a demon, most likely an incubus.

You should consider splitting your efforts into two equally important aspects of this problem.

1.) Figure out why is this thing might be coming to you.
2.) Figure out a way to make it go away when it does come to you.

The answer to #2 might be more pressing than #1, but if you want this to stop long term you should try figure out what is allowing it to come to you in the first place and try to fix whatever that root cause (s) is and restore balance in your life.

It is good to call upon God to help when you are being attacked (as you have been doing), but you might want to also call upon the Archangel Michael to please come and remove the spirit from your presence and protect you. Michael is very loving and extremely powerful, fighting demons is one of his specialties. You do not have to wait to be attacked to ask for Michael's protection.

As to the root cause of all this, do you think it could have anything to do with all the bad feelings between you and your boyfriend? Just a thought. God and His angels are happy to help us when we need them to, but God helps those that help themselves. You might want to sit down and examine your life to see if there is anything that is within your control that could make your life less hospitable to a demon in the first place.

If you make a conscience decision to improve your relationship with your boyfriend, you might want to try asking the Archangel Raguel for his help. Raguel is the Archangel of relationships and he can help in creating harmony and resolving conflicts. Any help you ask for from any angel should be followed up with a prayer for the same help from God.

I have found that requests to an Archangel should be repeated each day to keep the angel active in your life.

I hope this helps you.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
I am baffled by your story. Why does your boyfriend sleep on the couch with your little one. Are there tensions between you to. Sorry I have not read your first story. I don't understand what you mean by "stoIt really upset me because I couldn't tell anymore if it was just her or something else"
dd2collin (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
I would pray in the name of Jesus, I think God is to vague, I will pray for your protection.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
god will never leave you with dark spirits. I would put crosses above every bed and sprinkle holy water on every blanket. Also if it means keeping your daughter sage I would tell her what's going on calmly. I really encourage you praying every night before you go to sleep! I really hope this helps alot! ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: