You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Strange Things Keep Happening

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Things Keep Happening

 

It was on a friday of last year, my cousins Richard and Aurthur were going to sleep over. We were in my room playing games. My mom called us for pizza. When we got back to my room, everything was shut off. My mom was nowhere close to my room at the time. The only people who live at my house are my mom and I. Shortly after, we decided to listening to the radio. A few minutes later, the volume lowered and we where freaked out. We rose it up again and the same thing happened.

About two months ago, two other friends sleeped over. We were telling jokes and we heard a loud thud. We asked my mom if she heard it, she said no. Next we were watching television and it turned off. The remote control was five feet way. In the morning, we heard the sound of music coming from the living room, but there was never a radio or anything there.

Last week I was listening to my ipod and out of nowhere the earphones pop out of my ears. I put them back in. A few moments later it completely locked up. In the same day the sound of a waterfall woke me up in my room. I checked everything. The electric devices where disconnected.

I'm very confused about these strange things that keep happening. If any of you can help me I'd really be glad.

Other hauntings by dmv99

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dmv99, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

katiebates143 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
Listen love it sounds like you have something called a polgerdist I'm not sure if that's how you spell it. It seems to be active when only you are around have you by any chance tried contacting it? Let me know.
Shia453 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-01)
When I say injury I mean strange scratches appearing on your body, books flying at your head, and other, less subtle means of attacks. A nail is too coincidental to chalk up to paranormal activity alone.
dmv99 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
thank you both I've tryed telling the poltergeist to leave me alone and we'll see what happens. As far as injurys, I stepped on a nail yesterday that wasn't even supposed to be there, since we've never nailed anything in my room.
Shia453 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
I'm assuming from your account that before these things began, you never had any strange occurrences in your house, correct?

Well then, this is just my own guess, but I would say you've picked up a poltergeist. It's hard to account for that year's long gap there, though. Are there any cemeteries or haunted sites in your area that you pass by frequently? Somewhere that you may unintentionally pick up a hitchhiker? You may want to look into that.

In my experience, poltergeists are relatively harmless. They like to frighten you and play tricks on you, most likely because they feed off of the heightened, emotional energy that we give off when stressed. If you're a teenager, then you may have a special affinity for them as well - puberty and all, again giving off more energy.

My advice? Ignore it. Don't pay it any mind and go about your day as usual. If it is a poltergeist, then it may stick around for another couple weeks and then leave. But pay attention if it begins making attacks or injuring you - that is a dangerous situation.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
wow. That's is weird 😨 I am noticing that a lot and almost every time these things happen it has to do with music. Maybe this "ghost" doesn't or does like music, but I think it doesn't because the radio was turned down the ipod things fell out, etc. If this ever happens again, I would say out loud: go away and leave me and/or us, thanks. I REALLY hope this helps! 😊 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: