You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Spirit Of My Mother

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit Of My Mother

 

Hello to all of you friends. I'm not new to this site but this is my first story here. So please forgive me for any mistakes. My family is very religious and we belong to a Brahmin cast (Hindu). My mother died in a car accident when I was 5. This incident took place when, I was around 12 years old I am 20 now.

There was a religious function that all the family had to attend "Yagya" (a kind of holy fire worshiping). It is a function where all the couples in our family have to sit in the prayer. During the prayer all the couples join together and pray. My father was the only single there and sitting all on his due to my mother passing away.

I felt so sad to see my father on his own and my uncles with my aunties. I remember I started crying because I was missing my mother badly. It was not long before the prayer was soon over.

There was a lot of relatives in the house sleeping arrangements were done on ground floor, as we have five rooms there. On the second floor there were only two rooms. The first one was mine and second one belonged to my father but because of this function my father decided to sleep with the rest of the cousins. I slept in my room.

It was past midnight near about 2 or 3 am I was thirsty and wanted a drink a glass of water. So as usual I called my father to bring me a glass of water. I called out for him two or three times but no reply. As I was to get up my mother walked in to give me a chilled glass of water. I took a sip of it and suddenly dawned on me that my mother passed away 7 years before. How is it possible? I was shaking badly and was wet with sweat. She was there smiling at me and she looked as real as a human could look. I called out for my father very loudly. I screamed so loudly that near enough all the family members came running towards my room. As soon as my father came into my room my mother had disappeared!

My father was worried about me he kept asking me what happened. I was speechless for 2-3 minutes before I told him what happen to me. Some said it was a dream and some said I was seeing things. I was just about to accept the latter but then I asked questioned them "ok then who give me the glass of water"? My grandfather said, "May be you were sleep walking." My grandmother took my side and told them she had locked my father's room (where the fridge was). My father checked on it, and yes it was locked. The glass of water was still chilled.

Since this day my mother keeps visiting me. There is a chain of some incidents where she helped me some time.

The main thing I need to know from you good people is this ok because she never harms me, but whenever she visit me I feel very dizzy sometimes I get a fever without any reason. She has also started to appear in front of my fiancé. Need suggestions.

Other hauntings by nehajust1

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nehajust1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Singha2014 (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-29)
The information I have received from one of my friend who is a paranormal investigator, that the soul cannot pray to GOD, so, they need a medium to pray to go the spirit world. SO, you pray to GOD from your deep of your heart to make free your mother from this earth. Make this pray on regular basis.Hope, soon she will be free from this earth and go the spirit world.
deejaysaay (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-18)
your mom's spirit will never hurt you. But you are feeling dizziness or get fever its because spirits have their own static energy and that energy is affecting your health. And must say that you are very lucky that your mom's spirit is protecting and helping you in the best way she can.
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-10)
Hi dear you are indeed lucky to see your mom just don't be scared she like Guardian angel and iam sure she'll help you a lot. Just light oil lamp infront of your mother's photo and ask her to see the light. When she comes next time please ask her if she wants something where you can help her. Please see this movie hello ghost its a korean movie with english subtitle. In this movie same like you all spirits of whole family will be with the guy until he recoginises them. Pls watch this movie its there in youtube.
shotgun (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-05)
to sad your mom die =, (I can feel what you feel if someone really close of your heart died... God bless you 😭
badboy727 (1 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
hey
Neha

You will understand if you read the stroy
About monkey paw... My suggestion is tell your mom to sleep in peac,,,,,,if it continues like this you will face many problem in your future that's all ❤
ram (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-26)
hey neha, its actually really cool that your mom is around you don't worry she will be your guardian a secret guardian ok and you don't have to be afraid because she is your mother and try asking for any tough judgements she will certainly help you out. I swear.
grandpa (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
Hi neha I am new here. See, You see your mothers spirit is still around you because you were just 5 when she passed away. You don't be afraid as she is your mother. You get fever as you are afraid. 😊
damsel (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-03)
hey neha,
You are really very lucky that you get to see your mother even now. There's nothing to be afraid of. And just because you have that fear in you somewhere, you fall ill or something like that.
naveen9885 (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-27)
Hi neha I should not say like this but you are lucky to have presence of your mother when you need. I think she was heavily attached with you. Rather getting feard or scare if possible make a step forward and interact with him may be it may solve your problem which is yours mother presence. If I am in your place Definately I will do this.

Good Luck for the future.

God Bless you.
aakash (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-21)
it's possible your mother wants to know how you are as she loves you. If I would have been in your place. I would not shout but I would have liked to continue the conversation as most spirits disappear mostly hen you remove your concentration or call people or something like that. But as anupma said she may proceeded by some evil spirits following her. I feel try talk to her as I you have not done anything wrong in your life then why would it happen to you.
anupama (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
Hi Neha,
Your experience seems like your mom was deeply attached with you, since you wanted water despirately and she could't stop herself to show her affection towards you, so she gave water to you.
But if still she appeared infront of your fiance then it is a big question. " why" and " what is the reason? The only question comes in my mind is, why your mom is appearing infront of your fiance?
One possibility is may be your spritual level is less then your moms spritual level so you get sick or fall ill.
The other reason is your mom is not getting refief from where she is stuck. (there are 10 levels after the death, where human stuck based on their own karma, (based on SSRF foundation) or may be some religious rits could not be performed during her death, so she is appearing again & again. May be she wanted something, which would helping her to get free from where she is stucked. (usually when human died, they can not communicate their loved once, but they can communicate by giving indications. Just like your mom appearing and you are getting sick because she may be approached by some other negative powerful ghost in subtal leval and she may be restless and not getting peace. That's what she may wanted to let you know of this.Exmp. One of my cousin was having hte same prob, he got the hint in his dream, that where he has forgotten to perform lord shiv pooja somewhere in holistic pilgrim, later on he went there and perform whever his father was desired in his dream. Only the thing is that you should understand and connect the links properly. I am dam sure that your mom need someting.
Please read spritual science reserch foundation (SSRF) in intranet or googal. You will get help, definately.
May god help your mom to get peace and help you to overcome from this.
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-01)
Hi Neha,

Thanks for the story your name reminds me of Actress Neha Dhupia.

You are fortunate that you can see your mother. I don't know how much I am true but I believe that she wants you to have a good education, job etc... Due to which she is meeting you so now its good for you & you can take good guidance from her. If you have a chance to see your mother ask her advice about your Future.

May God Bless you & your family.

Best of Luck for Future.
nehajust1 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-21)
thank you for all the suggessions. I will try to give you more details next time as there are a chain of these encounter. "Cholulteca" as you said spirits can use the energy from human beings, is this is the reason of my sickness? I am a healthy person otherwise. But it never happened with my future husband as my mother also appeared in front of him some times. What's the reason of it? Why she keep appearing to him?
shaishav34 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-20)
I believe your Mother used to love you a lot & that's why she is unable to leave you until now.
I guess she had some plans or dreams about your future, maybe your marriage, etc. & her spirit will leave only when her desires get accomplished.
And I don't think she will harm you in any way afterall she is your mother.
ghostgirl1029 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
i think your mother is protecting you maybe watching over you she might think shes still alive maybe... Try and get her to pass over maybe she needs help ❤
Randcan (62 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
That's very fascinating. I would like to hear of your other encounters with her, and what you say to each other, if anything. Careful of familiar spirits. A popular American actress here, bought an old house from the 1600's, and was playfully chased around the coffee table by her fiance... Until her REAL fiance walked in! A spirit can take any form, and wants to gain your trust. The next time she appears, ask her if she comes in the name of God. Perhaps ask her to appear before you and your "priest." Ask him how to judge whether it is evil, and perhaps drawn to your sorrow. It'd be absolutely wonderful if it is your mother.
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
It could be that you feel dizzy because (this I read so not for life experience), that ghost draw energy from people, otherwise they can not materialize... Just a tought... 😕
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
i think that your mother is appearing to your future husband, to tell him to take care of you. I think that you should talk to your mother more often if you don't like things she is doing then just tell. Also always tell her that your love her and all the things that you want to tell her. I hope this helps.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: