You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Stop It Sammy

Real Ghost Stories

Stop It Sammy

 

I lived by myself for now about 2 years. I have a dog who likes to pull stuff around. I have a big bed with lots of covers. I usually look forward to bed time. One night, I was nearly asleep, when the bed started to shake. "SAMMY!" I shouted, that was my dog's name. The shaking stopped. Then it came back. I kept on calling Sammy as the night went on. The covers came off from me and this time I was mad. "COME HERE SAMMY!" I shouted. Sammy jumped on the bed with me. He licked me and curled up in a ball. Then the shaking came around an hour later. I sat up and looked around, it was midnight. But the shaking did not stop. I still looked around, SAMMY WAS ON THE BED! "WHO IS THERE!" I shouted. Then it stopped. I continued to call "WHO IS THERE?".

I laid down and tried to ignore the shaking. Then it stopped for 15 min. I heard something fall in my closet. I fell asleep later that night. I called the lady who sold me the house that same week. This is her comment. "My dear, did I not tell you, a 5 year old kid died in the house. He loved to shake the bed and pull the covers. It drove the mother crazy. Also, he would make stuff fall in the closets. So, good luck with your new... child".

I had the child in my house for a long time, yet not all nights he comes. I try to treat him nice, but lately he drives me nuts.

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Ninja-cHicK (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
HI
Dam your landlord sounds wierd... I would have gottent the total details beford moving in... Did you ask how the kid died and how she knew that he loved shaking the bed and pulling covers and making things fall in the closet cause if she knew those things then I'm sure she knew how he died... I suggest finding that out befor you try anything
❤ N!nj [at] -cH!cK ❤
Hunters (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-11)
well that is how some kids are, and it may drive you crazy, maybe you can get him to stop. Well keep us informed Madison!

Truly,
Hunters
alicia beaudry (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-13)
hey madison I'm a dimmand girl too madison is my friend and my dog is sammy well, done maddie love ya
muea.
jacqulene (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-13)
thats kind of creepy but maybe he wants to stick around with you and try to finish wht he started!
Brad Pitt (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
Dear Madison, I love your story Angelina loves the dimond Girls! I will talk to my editor about you guys!
jessica (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
I agree with madison.

Tell him that all the things he always wanted is in heaven.

Explain it to him.

He will understand and leave.

Thankyou, Jessica.
sheena (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
This is probably why she didn't tell you about the house. If she did you wouldn't have moved in. I think you should get a priest paster or something. Well good luck. Thats very creepy.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
Hello Madison,

I think it is time that you helped this child to pass on to the other side. Tell him to go to the light, that there is love and peace in the light and family waiting for him there. Speak to him as if you were speaking to an actual person. Explain things so that even a child can understand. Good luck to you on this.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: