You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Angel, Ghost And The Graveyard

Real Ghost Stories

The Angel, Ghost And The Graveyard

 

I am a sixteen year old girl living in Toronto and what I experienced still puzzles me to this day. One bright, and cheerful day I was walking by the local cemetery with my neighbor's Boston Terrier (which is a mix between a British Bulldog and a White Terrier) Billie when suddenly, I looked up to saw this medium sized white thing fly across the sky. Just as I reached the graveyard the white thing hovered past me and I realized that it looked like an angel, ghost. It looked like it was made out of some weird looking supernatural substance I think it might have been psytoplasm (which is a type of slime that ghosts leave behind). Just as it hovered past me I swear I could make out that it was wearing a dress and that it had shoulder length hair and wings. It looked at me, went through the bars of the graveyard and disappeared into the ground. I was baffled by this but I decided to head on my way.

When I got home (about 25 minutes later) that's when the really weird things started happening. I had left my computer on whilst I was out and I decided to check my email, I went to open the desk drawer and I found that it had turned off. I then went to ask my mom and grandma if they had touched it and they both said they had been nowhere near it. I tried to find a logical explanation on to why it had turned off e.g. A power spike but there wasn't one.

When I went to bed that night I couldn't get to sleep right away and I felt like there was something in the room with me. I didn't think it wanted to harm me but I still felt scared. It was really dark and then I saw a shadow moving across the wall near my book shelf. Again, I tried thinking of a logical explanation e.g. A car driving by and its headlights shining through my window. My room faces onto the back of other peoples houses which are in the private alley behind our home where the Wellesley cottages are located. I've never seen a car driving through the alley at night.

The last experience that happened was the next morning before I went to school my cell phone rang and I just got this whisper before the phone went haywire nothing is wrong with it and then I got this eerie message on it as well when I got home from school.

I haven't seen the angel, ghost since then and I haven't had anymore strange happenings at home.

Could anyone please tell me what I could be experiencing it would be appreciated a lot.

Many thanks,

AngelDemonGhost101

Other hauntings by AngelDemonGhost101

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AngelDemonGhost101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

meda1 (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-02)
i think it's an demon taken by the form of an angel. Wanting you to follow it. Why would an angel have some
Slime ghosts leave behind. But you were smart and headed home. Staring at you watching if you would be dumb and follow it
creepydog (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-27)
I really cannot find a logical explanation either. If you are scared of the cemetery you could have been carried away by the experience but I believe you. I am very puzzled by this one. 😕
AngelDemonGhost101 (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-07)
Thanks for the comment Thealoneone, maybe there is a bond but this happened in late March and I walk by the graveyard and where I saw it dissapere almost everyday and it hasn't happened once ever since. Some time before that I went on a ghost tour of my neighbourhood and they said that the graveyard was haunted and then the guide described what the apperitions looked like and who they were and they didn't look anything like what I saw. I never believed that Graveyards could be haunted as I researched that ghosts don't like graveyards because they don't like to be reminded of how they died. Maybe it was my Guardian Angel because it would make perfect sense for one's Gardian Angel to follow them home and possibly everywhere you go to protect you from harm.
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
Hmmm, the ghost seems to have come active when you visited its resting place, it followed you home, it seems. Perhaps there is some sort of bond with you and the ghost?
reckless_disaster97 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
really interesting storie you know. I guess I'll have to agree with sylviessweeties
AngelDemonGhost101 (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
Maybe, who knows. Like I said I don't think it wanted to harm me. The good thing is that it left me alone. Thanks for the suggestions though 😁
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
It may may be an angel watching over you while you passed the graveyard or it may not be an angel but a demon posing as an angel or it could be a female spirit or perhaps a qhite grim reaper that looks nothing like the hooded guy.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: