You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Kids In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Little Kids In My Room

 

I took a nap today because I stayed up late the night before. I woke up because I felt like someone was jumping at the foot of my bed and when I opened my eyes there was a figure at my bed.

It looked like a little girl. I thought it was my imagination so I rolled over on my side and tried to go back to sleep. After a few minutes I felt like someone was in front of me and I heard my TV turning on and off. When I opened my eyes there was another kid in front of me, but this time it looked like it was a little boy.

I rolled onto my back and tried to scream for help, but I couldn't. I couldn't move or anything. It felt as if I was trapped inside my mind. I was trying to scream at the top of my lungs, but my mouth wouldn't move and when I tried to get up I felt as if I was bolted to the bed. No part of me would move. I looked at the ceiling and then everything started to shake. Then my vision began to blur and I fell asleep.

When I woke up an hour later I ran out of my room and called my brother because a few months ago he told me when he was a kid he thought the house was haunted. When I asked him if he was serious he told me his stories and how he also experienced not being able to move or scream. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, iluvfood5, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

BleachFreak01 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-02)
Something similar happened to me too. It could be sleep paralysis but who knows? All I know is that you can't move at all, you can't scream or anything, the only thing you can do is breathe and it feels like your eyes are open. IF it is sleep paralysis, or just try it anyways, they say that events like that occur more when someone sleeps on their back. I wish you luck! These experiences can be scary, but if it keeps happening, you will get used to it and just remember that they can't do anything to you.
GummyBear1415 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-02)
Something similar happen to me too. I woke up paralyzed and would hear whispering of a little girl in my ear. Nice experience!
shy_n_kind (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
wow that's really interesting. I have woken up to the feeling that someone was with me, but I've never been paralyzed like that. I have heard of many cases of it though.
iluvfood5 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-30)
i've heard of sleep paralysis... But I hadnt gone back to sleep yet... So I don't understand why I was able to roll over two times & then when I wanted to run I was unable to?
TaraSian (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
It sounds like sleep paralysis. It's really common. It's still hella creepy though! I hate getting it.

Http://www.stanford.edu/~dement/paralysis.html
brockgirl1 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
wow I never hard anything like that if that were me I would have pee my pans iam very scared now

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: